Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

is it a hint that gopi will be out in 15days

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

merunanupamgChaudhrytm

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jshaila

i was wondering when urmi was telling to rashi with in a month or 15 days  ahem will throw gopi out.
in fact i will be happy because there is no hope for gopi and cv's are creating nonscence track gopi as dum and koki always barking on rashi and jigar-hetal closing there eyes and urmi-kinjal cat fight.ahem a creepy hubby

i am fed up want to stop watching this stupid serial had enough .
today yet one more stupid serialDead
one bahu will be out if its gopi i am not watching the serial again,  if its rashi then i am going to watch it with hearts content, maybe everything will back fire on rashi n urmilla n jigar n rashis relationship will be in ruins.  kokila always said one day your kalakaris will back fire n it will not be good

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CaramelxxChaudhrytmNihira-fan

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
i m the happier person if aham dosnt change and gopi leave but if aham is accepting him as his wife than i want rashi to be thrown out 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CaramelxxChaudhrytmNihira-fansuk19

Caramelxx Senior Member
Caramelxx
Caramelxx

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Nah, I don't think so. Before the show began the producers said the show was to show how love evolved between Gopi n Ahem. So it wouldn't make any sense to throw her out n even if he does they will still end up together some how.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I will be happy with either of them leaves, Rashi good, Gopi also good, as I think when Rashi leaves Gopi will have a better time at the Modi's and if she goes she is also better off as she can stop with hoping for Aham and no one will do kalakari's on her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shobi12500suk19

Caramelxx Senior Member
Caramelxx
Caramelxx

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I will be happy with either of them leaves, Rashi good, Gopi also good, as I think when Rashi leaves Gopi will have a better time at the Modi's and if she goes she is also better off as she can stop with hoping for Aham and no one will do kalakari's on her.
I see your point! but if she leaves, she will have to go to Urmis house n Urmi will maltreat her like she used to before Gopi got married. n i was actually hoping that if Gopi leaves may be she will fall in love with someone else but lets face it, Urmi will never let her cos she can't stand it when Gopi is happy. Plus how many people of Gopis age will be willing to marry a divorced woman. The best thing for her will be to stay.

Chaudhrytm

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Nafisa if rashi leaves it will be better, because both hetal n kokila love her n show her the way no kalakaris no tension in the house. if rashi stays then  kokila will give hell n no one person will be happy  then rashi will get her just deserves but if she leaves then she will have time to think about her mother n her kalakaris 

-Nafisa-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top