|| Life - A RollerCoaster Ride || *First Meetings* - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago

NOTE:

Hey Friends,
There are many questions asked regarding this FF so I really wanted to clear everything!
1) Are the couples going to be Kajen, Monaya, & Karnika?
Ans: Yes! At the end its going to be them. but as this FF is on a realistic base .. they may think they like another person for a period of time. but yes they will finally fall for their respective partners! Its all the same.. Please dont worry abt that.. I too dont want to mix up the couples!

2) where is Kunal's Girlfriend?
Ans: Everyone doesnt find their love in college.. and so even Kunal doesnt. he is one of the main characters but he will date random people.. (:

3) Why Cant I add Rati Pandey too?
Ans: The answer I usually give is that Rati said no for the FF.. but actually I want one character without a partner.. actually 2 or 3.. and so even KSG & Jenni will have a love/hate relationship.. you will see that later! So I have NOTHING against Rati but I dont want anyone opposite Arjun!

I hope there aren't any more questions! oh and yeah..
I may not update until the 4th because I am on a Vacation now and I dont get time to sit and write an update. but promise once I am back you will get your updates on TIME!
and at the end I would just like to tell you.. that as there are many characters and couples in this FF so there may be times when only one couple needs concentration so please dont bash them or anything! Pleasee. Because this is not a ARJUHI or SAJAN or AR FF.. its a story that I have made with my own imagination.. so please respect that and enjoy reading thats all I want to say! (: And I promise to keep writing!

Love,
Manjari(:
Edited by SajanRox11 - 12 years ago
thnx 4 clearng ol my doubts manjiii
Thankss For Clearing All The Doubtss Manju :) πŸ€—
thanx for clearing all the doubts.
and for ur pm too.
okie! (:
now I'm not confuse! LOL!
and yeah take your time enjoy your vacations! (:
will wait for your update! (:
Thanks For Clearing All Doubhts :)
thats like a gud girlπŸ˜‰... u rock galπŸ˜ƒ
although i dint hv any doubt..πŸ˜ƒu see im SMART..😎thanks  4 clearing it 4 othrs..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SM_317

although i dint hv any doubt..πŸ˜ƒu see im SMART..😎thanks  4 clearing it 4 othrs..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Kuchh zyada hi nahi bol rahi !! Smart and youu?🀒🀒 

4TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 no yaar...