Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|KW Lovers ka Adda #38|[IO]- Tere Liye (Page 34)

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
Zarqs far out this is so bad for ppl with heart problems. God I cant look. WinkWinkWink
Boy do i tell a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ginac

dont worry  about acing ur exams I hav no doubt in my mind about that. u will hav gotten credits and distinctions. Clap

Yeh me same old same old. nothing really can change with me. work is still there. although its gone a little quiet at the moment. its ok. dont mind a break . wats the weather like over there. still cold. spk to the relies at easter but didnt ask them

thnx gina...I've got my *fingers crossed*

hmmm well at least ur a getting a break...n i bet its a much needed break...so enjoy it as much as u can...the weather over here is pretty good now...very warm n sunny but the allergy level has increased so much...all the pollen n everything ughh its killing us...the itchy  red watery eyes sneezing throat infection skin allergy ughhhDead just can't wait till it rains really hard n good so all the pollen is gone!!!

so ru trying to convince ur hubby to come here for the summer?? I would srsly LOVE to meet such a sweet loving n caring person like you!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ginac

indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

zarqs can i ask u sumthing wat does nikammi actually mean. always wanted to ask but never remembered.

nikammi is a useless girl n nikamma's a useless guyLOL
omg this is hilarious. no wonder, everything makes so much sense now. god this is priceless. roflClapClapROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

u knw we still haven't figured out who gave us n KW this nicknameTongue

ginac

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
oh pls forgive me forgot to thank u for the link of that vm from ***keyword-removed***.. wish the audio wud hav been a lot better . found it so hard to hear anything. did u understand it at all?

Edited by ginac - 13 May 2011 at 9:52pm
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Gina if thts bad for people with heart attacks...I wonder what this would do to themWinkLOL

ginac

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

dont worry  about acing ur exams I hav no doubt in my mind about that. u will hav gotten credits and distinctions. Clap

Yeh me same old same old. nothing really can change with me. work is still there. although its gone a little quiet at the moment. its ok. dont mind a break . wats the weather like over there. still cold. spk to the relies at easter but didnt ask them

thnx gina...I've got my *fingers crossed*

hmmm well at least ur a getting a break...n i bet its a much needed break...so enjoy it as much as u can...the weather over here is pretty good now...very warm n sunny but the allergy level has increased so much...all the pollen n everything ughh its killing us...the itchy  red watery eyes sneezing throat infection skin allergy ughhhDead just can't wait till it rains really hard n good so all the pollen is gone!!!

so ru trying to convince ur hubby to come here for the summer?? I would srsly LOVE to meet such a sweet loving n caring person like you!!!!!
yeh hav tried to drop the hint a few times now. am telling him I want to cum next yr.
he wants to go for 15 dys at the end of the yr to phuket and kuala lampur but told him its my choice next yr. he says ok we will c. so am really wanting to cum so much

ginac IF-Dazzler
ginac
ginac

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Gina if thts bad for people with heart attacks...I wonder what this would do to themWinkLOL

Oh Shit I am dead. zarqs do u noe how many times heaven lets u in. I think I hav used up all my passes . OMG TOOO DIE FOR.!!!!!!!!
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

oh pls forgive me forgot to thank u for the link of that vm from ***keyword-removed***. wish the audio wud hav been a lot better . found it so hard to hear anything. did u understand it at all?

oh plzz don't say thnx...ya the audio was a kind bad bt i understood most of it cuz most of the things he said we already knewTongue lyk his fav food fav drink weirdest things he has ever eaten n what he can cook n things lyk tht

ginac

Go to top