Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
PART 6

Riddhima blinked her eyes looking at the sexy face who lay beneath her. He looked 'shocked'

Riddhima : "SID!?"

Sid was still in shock. He never in his wildest dream thought he would meet Riddhima in his short trip to Goa!  

Sid was getting really restless in NZ. He missed home, he missed his friends, his family, his country, his.. well not his but yes he missed Riddhima. New Year was coming and the feeling of being away from everyone and everything he liked was too much for him to take. So he planned a quick trip to GOA just to feel home at New Year. The beach would comfort him and the New Year party mode in the beaches of GOA will pep his spirit up, and so he reached GOA in the morning of New Years eve.

Riddhima stared at him for a little longer just to make sure it's really him and then *phaataak* slapped him on his cheek.

"How dare you leave me for Tamanna!" Riddhima yelled

Sid was still in shock. First he met her in Goa on New Year, then she slaps him and accuse him of leaving her for TAMANNA!?

His palm naturally cupped the cheek where she just slapped him. Riddhima saw that. She brushed of his hand from his cheek and planted a kiss where she slapped him. "i am sowwie...?" Riddhima pouted.

Sid struggled a bit to get back on his feet as Riddhima was wobbly and lay atop him. He helped her also get up. She kept looking at him in a trance and before he could react she grabbed his wrist and walked away from the crowd. She kept tripping while walking but Sid clutched her shoulder to make sure she doesn't fall. When they reached the rocks, Riddhima left his wrist and turned around to see his face once again. Riddhima moved closer to him till she had her head burried in his chest. She wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his chest while sobbing lightly.
Sid responded by encircling his arms around her and patting the back of her head with much affection. Tears swelled up in his eyes as he kissed her forehead.

But all of a sudden he retracted from her embrace and took a couple of step back. Riddhima was taken aback by his action. The satisfaction that lingered on her face till a while ago has now changed to one of panic and fear.

Riddhima moved her hand closer to him, to hold his hand, so that he wont disappear again. The fear was of the fact that he might walk away again.

Sid who was quite all this while finally spoke. "Stop it Riddhima! You are drunk! Do you even know what you are doing!"

Riddhima : "I may be drunk.. but i am not out of my sense... i missed you Sid.. where were you all this while.." She moved closer to him.

Sid put his hand across to stop her. He gave her a wry smile and said. "Aren't you with Armaan? I think you should go back to him..?"

Riddhima's expression completely changed on the mention of Armaan's name.

She remained shocked beyond words as her mind was strolling back to the memory lane. She was shocked because she had completely forgotten that she is now with Armaan and not with 'her' Sid. She recollected everything that happened in last few months. Riddhim clutched her head with both her hand as she felt giddy.
Meanwhile Sid quitely walked back from there. He kept looking back at Riddhima to see if she was fine. He was at a distance away when he saw couple of unknown men trying to start a conversation with her. She was quite obviously whobly and didn't know what she was doing. Sid quickly trotted back towards her. When he was close enough, he pulled her towards him "hey honey... i was looking all over for you"

"Hey hey woaah! back of dude!" said the men.

Sid : "I am sorry she is with me"

"Oh yeah!? Well she is with all 3 of us now" said one of the men.

When the guys saw Sid grinding his teeth one of them said "Relax alright! Well let she tell if she is with you"

Riddhima blinked at Sid and said "he is my husband.." with that she collapsed in his arms unconscious.

The men apologized and left the place.

Sid then carried her in his arms and walked towards the disc. He made lay on the couch, patted her hair and was leaving when Riddhima grabbed his arm.
"Sid... please don't leave me..."

Sid : "Riddhima... Don't worry Riddhima... i'll stay till your friends are back.. you will be safe... "

Riddhima : "No no.. Sid.. i really missed you... i really cant staw away from you any longer... please let's go to our heaven (penthouse).

Sid was figjting hard to hide his tears.. He wiped of the tears forming in Riddhima's eyes and continued... "Riddhima... you don't have to do this.. i am fine... i know being with Armaan is the only way you can be happy..."

Riddhima : "But you don't leave... you stay.. i don't want you to go... i lov... That was it. She dozed off again.

Sid kissed her forehead and whispered "i'll always be there for you Riddhima... Forever and always... anytime... anywhere... i just want you to be happy.. be it with me... or anyone else..." He gave her another quick peck on her forehead and walked off from there.
He was not ready to meet anymore known faces and so he hid himself behind the bar so that he can keep an eye on her till any of her 'friends' come looking for her.

Meanwhile the three girls were running around in panic to find Riddhima who went missing since midnight. They finally found Riddhima sleeping on the couch and was SO RELIEVED. Sid, who refused to take his eyes of a sleeping Riddhima even for a second, let a sigh of relief when he made sure she was in safe hands.

The four headed to their suite and crashed immediately.

"SIIIDDD"

The girls jumped off their bed when they heard Riddhima scream.

Anjal : "God Ridzi! What the hell!"

Riddhima : "Sid! He was here!! I saw him last night!"

Nikki : "Jeez Ridzi get a grip on yourself, do you even know what you are talking"?

Muskaan : "hangover girls hangover"

Riddhima : "No! i swear!! i Sid is here! I saw him last night! He was with me.. i spoke to him"

"STOP IT RIDDHIMA! SO WHAT IF HE WAS HERE! YOU HAD A CHOICE TO KEEP HIM WITH YOU ALL THROUGH YOUR LIFE BUT YOU DIDN'T! NOW WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ACTING LIKE AN INSAME OBSESSED WOMAN" Anjali yelled.

Riddhima started at her sister in disbelief.

Nikki quickly moved towards Anjie to calm her down.

Anjali : "No nikki!! Let me talk! This is insane! When she was with Sid she kept thinking about Armaan and now when she is finally with Armaan she is thinking about SID!? Seriously Ridzi! What the hell you want in life!"

Riddhima was now in tears. Muskaan tried to console her but it was no use.

Anjali felt like an idiot for shout at her sister like that. She moved towards her and hugged her.. "i am sorry Ridzi.. i didn't mean to say all that... but you have to decide what you want in life... you cant just keep doing this in your entire life... you have to get out of this mess if you want to live happily...

Nikki and Muskaan joined. "Riddhima we all are with you... we will help you out of this dilema. Just tell us what's bothering you"

Riddhima sobbed while she spoke. "i don't know... i really don't know what's happenning with me. You are right... i choose to be with Armaan.. but i dunno.. why it doesn't feel the same anymore... and i swear on god i met Sid last night... He is here in Goa...!

Nikki : "Are you saying he is following you around.."

Riddhima : "No.. infact he was equally shocked to see me here as well.."

Muskaan : "Ridzi.. you need help.. don't get me wrong it will only do you good. There is this friend of Rahul, Naveen. He is into psychiatric counselling and he is really good.. i think it will help you a lot to clear your mind... just attend couple of session..."

Riddhima looked at Muskaan with moist eyes.

Anjali : Ridzi.. i think Muskaan is right.. whatever doubt in your mind will be cleared..

Nikki too nodded taking Riddhima's hand in hers.

To lighten the mood Muskaan asked : "So you really met Siddhant? But how when?"

Riddhima seem to brighten up a bit when she heard that. "i remember vaguely.. he was in the disc... then he left"

Nikki : "what? he saw you and just left..? without saying anything..?"

Riddhima was trying hard to remember as she kept blabbering stuffs which made no sense to the three girls, yet they listened carefully "We were near the rocks... two goons came.. and Sid was there"

Anjali : "Do you have any idea how you ended up here...?"

Riddhima : "Sid... got me..?"

Anjie : "WE DID! Oki Ridz you have been drinking way too much since we came here.. may be you are hallucinating!"

Riddhima : "I AM NOT!"

Muskaan : "Alright you are not! Now wait let me call up Naveen."

Muskaan dialed the number.

Muskaan : "Hai Naveen, Muskaan here! I am good.. how are you doing? That's nice.. I am in Goa with couple of friends... No Rahul isn't here.. just me and my girl pals..." Muskaan then moved to a corner and explained a little about Riddhima's problem. A little later she disconnected the call and joined the girls.

Muskaan : "Oki he referred me to another friend of his who resides here in Goa. I forgot his name.. Anyway he suggested me something called "past life regression therapy" and i have no idea what it is! Oh yeaah! got it! Brian!! His name is Brian! According to Naveen this guy is a genius in dealing with similar cases. What say we visit him tomorrow! It's really difficult to get his appointment but Naveen will help us out.."

Muskaan waited for a response from the girls and everyones glance naturally stuck on Riddhima.

"ok... we will go.." Riddhima said.

To be continued...!
😳

.Shiva. thumbnail
ola amigos! so finally CMG forum is closed! πŸ˜† But i sincerely hope you guys are still around to read all the SR FF's!! πŸ˜• Anyway there you go, ur new year gift!! πŸ˜›  May you all have a wonderful and rocking 2011!! πŸ€— And may we get to see a LOT more of JERAN in 2011😳 Love yoou all
πŸ€—

PART 7

Sid didn't sleep that night. The nights incident kept lingering in his mind. Her touch, her kiss and her sweet voice acted like salt in his fresh wound. The fact that she left him forever killed him. The thought of being with her never, pained him. He decided to go back to Houston the next day. He wanted to start the new year on a fresh not but even there God played a cruel game and his new year started in the arms of the girl whom he loves more than anyone yet cant be with her.

His flight was scheduled on the night of 2nd Jan. He decided to indulge in some photography before leaving the place in the eve. So at midnight he took couple of pint and his camera and walked to the beach. He finally dozed near the rocks at late mid night and was wide awake at the sun rise. The sun rise at the beach was so beautiful it made him forget everything, at least for a while. He opened the other pint, gulped a sip and walked towards the water to click some pictures.

Meanwhile Nikki and Anjie were up for jogging. There is nothing like jogging on the beach early morning.

Sid who was unleashing his hidden photographic skills in the best way but turned around when he heard a familiar voice call his name, 'Sid..?'

Anjali and Nikki stood their astonished. They couldn't believe whatever Riddhima told them was actually true.

Nikki & Anjali : "SID!"

Nikki was the first one to hug him followed by Anjali.

Nikki : "You idiot! cant you atleast inform us before goinf somewhere!" she punched his arm.

Sid : "Sorry bhabhi, i really needed a break"

Nikki : "Ya alright! AND Look at you! You look so.. soo.. shabby! don't you have the habit of taking bath!?"

Sid was still in his new years eve out fit. He was at the disc the whole day and went to his room at night to get his camera. He hadn't changed or freshen up yet.

Sid smiled sheepishly shuffling his hair "Actually i was on my way to the hotel to freshen up. Was out since New Year's eve."

Anjali : "So Riddhima actually met you on New Years eve?"

Sid nodded.

Anjali : "OHHH we thought it was the hangover!"

Nikki : "hey what's this on your cheek!" she clutched his jaw and tilted his face a bit. "UHH! Sid!! you hooked up with someone!!"? Nikki was almost yelling.

Sid was clueless "What!? God stop it bhabhi! Why do you girls drink so much if you cant handle the hangover"

Anjali who was inspecting his cheek closely saw the lipstick mark. She scrutinized him again and saw another mark on his white shirt. She cupped her mouth in shock and said "On his shirt too!!"

Nikki : "Oye shut up! Don't try to cover up! We have the evidence." She pointed towards his shirt.

Sid inspected his shirt and saw the mark. He also wiped his cheek with his shirt and the shade of lipstick spread on it.

When the two girls eyes narrowed he spoke. "It's Riddhima..."

"WHAAAT!" the two shrieked together! "you hooked up with RIDDHIMA!!"

Sid : "GOD! NO!! I didn't hook up with anyone!! Sheesh! Please! I am not like that guy who would take advantage of the situation!" Sid immidiately regretted when he blurted out the 2nd sentence.

Nikki and Anjali glared at him. They wanted to hear more. Especially about the second sentence.

Sid gulped another sip from the bottle.

"Sid! it's just 6 and you already started!" Nikki said

Sid smiled wryly and started walking. The girls followed him. He started talking about how they crashed into each other at midnight countdown at the disc. He said how Riddhima 'accused' him of leaving her for Tamanna and slapped him.
Nikki and Anjie shared a glance when he said that. They understood their chat about Tamanna had worked.
Then when he said she kissed him for slapping the two girls mouth became an 'O' shape. It only widened when Sid said how Riddhima pulled him to the rocks and hugged him and kissed him on his chest.
He continued about the conversation he had with her. And how he was leaving when 2 goons came, and how she said 'he is my husband', and how he carried her back to the disc and she refused to let him go n all that.

Anjie and Nikki couldn't believe what they just heard!

Anjali : "Are you talking about my sis, Riddhima Gupta"?

Sid : "i guess i am.."

Nikki : "Muskaan was right! She definitely need help!"

Sid : "What help?"

Nikki looked at Anjie and said "Nothing... so what were you telling about some guy earlier..?

Sid : "Nothing.. i just remembered something..." "Anyway i have to go freshen up. Good to see you both.."

Anjali : "You wanna join us for breakfast..?"

Sid : "No NO.. i am fine.. besides i have a bit more to do here before i leave in the evening."

Nikki : "You are leaving!? Where to?"

Sid : "Houston.."

Nikki "ohh.. ok.."

Anjali : "I think you should stay for another two days.. may be..?"

Sid : "Naa.. for what.."?

Anjali : "Riddhima..."

Sid : "WHat happened to Riddhima..!?"

Nikki : "Nothing Sid.. It's just that we are taking her to a counselor.

Sid stared at them quistionably.

Anjali : "She is a bit stressed these days.. Thought counseling will help her.."

Nikki : "Why don't you meet her..?"

Sid : "No NO.. not another goodbye..!" he paused and continued. "Okay you both. Will see you sometime. I really got to go now. He hugged them and trotted towards his hotel.

Muskaan and Riddhima were up by the time the girls were back in the suite.

Muskaan : How many calories have you burnt?

Anjali : Quite a lot..!

Riddhima was brushing her hair "why are you both looking at me like that..?"

Nikki : Sid...?

Riddhima : SID!?

Anjali : "we met him at the beach"

Muskaan jumped from the couch "WHAT! He is really here!? And Riddhima was saying the truth??"

Riddhima : "You didn't believe me when i said i met him!"? she glared at the three and continued "where did you meet!!? where is he now!?"

Anjali : "It's not just what you said we didn't believe but what he said was also shocking for us"

Riddhima : what did he say!?

Nikki : "you kissed him!?"

Riddhima : "WHAT! He said i kissed him!? HE SAID I KISSED HIM!" she raised her voice.

Anjali : "You didn't kiss him..?"

Riddhima tried to recollect the nights events.
Riddhima : "i kissed him!?... 'i kissed him! yeah! i kissed him and slapped him..? Riddhima remembered how she crashed on to him.

Nikki : "No you slapped him and kissed him! AT MIDNIGHT!"

Riddhima was now quiet and a bit embarassed.

Muskaan burst out laughing "ha ha ha ha OH MY GOD!! Riddhima! now i really don't think you need any help! It's quite obvious after YOU KISSED HIM." she stressed the word intentionally.

Riddhima : "I dunno alright! I was drunk! In that state i would have even kissed you"

Nikki : "but you dint! you kissed only him!" she teased.

Riddhima : "Hey! i was atleast drunk! But he was not! Why didn't he stop me!"

Anjali : "Believe me Ridz, if he hadn't STOPPED you, you would have ended up doing a lot more than just kissing" she laughed giving hi5 to Nikki.

Muskaan and Riddhima just kept staring at the two girls who are in splits!

Anjie and Nikki finally told them everything that Sid said.

Nikki : "So this is what happened!"

Riddhima was trying hard to recollect all those they just said. She succeeded a bit. She rememberd the midnight 'slap & kiss' and how Sid reminded her about 'Armaan' near the rocks. And about the two goons. But that's it.

Anjali : "you know when we asked if he hooked up with you, he kinda lost his cool for a bit and said he is not that kind of guy who would take advantage of the situation"

A shockwave passed through Riddhima. She knew Sid was refering about Armaan and 'that night in the tent'

Nikki saw her reaction and asked : "do you know anything about it Ridzi..?"

NO! NO! Riddhima was quick to respond.

The girls felt something wrong and immediately changed the topic.

Muskaan : "damn! i should have come for jogging! I really wanted to meet this guy! He is so cute!!" she sighed.

Riddhima stared at Muskaan : "When did you meet him!?"

Muskaan bit her tongue n said 'i have seen his pic!'

Riddhima : hmmm...

The girls could clearly see Riddhima's face was radiating.  And the doubts of her beaing a split personality became stronger!

Anjali : "ok girls!! go dress up! Our appointment is at 10!"

More than Riddhima, the other 3 were excited about this meeting with Dr Brian. Riddhima has become like a puzzle for them and till they solve it they felt they wont be able to sleep peacefully! Riddhima on the other hand was completely aware of the tangle her life is in. She was back in her confused state! She couldn't understand if she still loved Armaan why is Sid occupying her mind all the time. Why should she feel bad if he goes back to Tamanna or any other girl. There were many questions that was bothering her and somehow she felt meeting Dr Brian would clear her mind and FINALLY she might be able to think clearly after a long time! So the four got ready to meet Dr Brian for a life changing experince? may be?!

To be continued...!!

.Shiva. thumbnail
Jenny1000 creations

My abosulte favorites!!

.Shiva. thumbnail
Jenny1000 creations

My abosulte favorites!!

.Shiva. thumbnail