|KW Lovers ka Adda #38|[IO]- Tere Liye - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by indian_beauty

nikammi is a useless girl n nikamma's a useless guy😆
omg this is hilarious. no wonder, everything makes so much sense now. god this is priceless. rofl👏👏🤣

☺️BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
Zarqs far out this is so bad for ppl with heart problems. God I cant look. 😉😉😉
Boy do i tell a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ginac

dont worry  about acing ur exams I hav no doubt in my mind about that. u will hav gotten credits and distinctions. 👏

Yeh me same old same old. nothing really can change with me. work is still there. although its gone a little quiet at the moment. its ok. dont mind a break . wats the weather like over there. still cold. spk to the relies at easter but didnt ask them

thnx gina...I've got my *fingers crossed*

hmmm well at least ur a getting a break...n i bet its a much needed break...so enjoy it as much as u can...the weather over here is pretty good now...very warm n sunny but the allergy level has increased so much...all the pollen n everything ughh its killing us...the itchy  red watery eyes sneezing throat infection skin allergy ughhh🤢 just can't wait till it rains really hard n good so all the pollen is gone!!!

so ru trying to convince ur hubby to come here for the summer?? I would srsly LOVE to meet such a sweet loving n caring person like you!!!!!

omg this is hilarious. no wonder, everything makes so much sense now. god this is priceless. rofl👏👏🤣

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

u knw we still haven't figured out who gave us n KW this nickname😛
oh pls forgive me forgot to thank u for the link of that vm from ***keyword-removed***.. wish the audio wud hav been a lot better . found it so hard to hear anything. did u understand it at all? Edited by ginac - 12 years ago
Gina if thts bad for people with heart attacks...I wonder what this would do to them😉😆

thnx gina...I've got my *fingers crossed*

hmmm well at least ur a getting a break...n i bet its a much needed break...so enjoy it as much as u can...the weather over here is pretty good now...very warm n sunny but the allergy level has increased so much...all the pollen n everything ughh its killing us...the itchy  red watery eyes sneezing throat infection skin allergy ughhh🤢 just can't wait till it rains really hard n good so all the pollen is gone!!!

so ru trying to convince ur hubby to come here for the summer?? I would srsly LOVE to meet such a sweet loving n caring person like you!!!!!
yeh hav tried to drop the hint a few times now. am telling him I want to cum next yr.
he wants to go for 15 dys at the end of the yr to phuket and kuala lampur but told him its my choice next yr. he says ok we will c. so am really wanting to cum so much

Gina if thts bad for people with heart attacks...I wonder what this would do to them😉😆

Oh Shit I am dead. zarqs do u noe how many times heaven lets u in. I think I hav used up all my passes . OMG TOOO DIE FOR.!!!!!!!!

oh pls forgive me forgot to thank u for the link of that vm from ***keyword-removed***. wish the audio wud hav been a lot better . found it so hard to hear anything. did u understand it at all?

oh plzz don't say thnx...ya the audio was a kind bad bt i understood most of it cuz most of the things he said we already knew😛 lyk his fav food fav drink weirdest things he has ever eaten n what he can cook n things lyk tht

yeh hav tried to drop the hint a few times now. am telling him I want to cum next yr.
he wants to go for 15 dys at the end of the yr to phuket and kuala lampur but told him its my choice next yr. he says ok we will c. so am really wanting to cum so much

oh thts nice...at least ur getting somewhere with it...so *fingers crossed* hope u can make it here someday!!