SEE! I told you all Chand is USELESS! :P - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Aaj toh misha ne kamaal kar di..waise mom yaha par misha or panchi kon hain i mere saaliyaan kon..hain.. 😳
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

PhewW .. Sid is expOsed ..  Aik para cOmplete hua story ka ...

I've to gonna hide *RUNS*
Sid kay Fans mujhe marne aajayenge .. 🀣

I hope u hide urself well cos I shall sniff u out😑🀣🀣
Originally posted by .Angel

I hope u hide urself well cos I shall sniff u out😑🀣🀣

Hahaha Chill Chill .. not any intention to hurt AnyOne .. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by anurag24t

Aaj toh misha ne kamaal kar di..waise mom yaha par misha or panchi kon hain i mere saaliyaan kon..hain.. 😳

no..kanky is misha..but no one has volunteered to be panchi...πŸ˜†

ANYONE WANTS TO BE PANCHI? πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Number Four: Yaadon Ki Baraat
It was certainly yaadon ki baaraat for Abhay..in fact he actually forgot saving Piya and began reliving memories of him Metz and Sid..and by the way..it's SIDDHARTHA, not Sidwandra! πŸ˜†

that look so weird, in a intense situation like that with Sid having Piya, he was going through memories and flashbacks, walking as slowly as possibleπŸ˜•πŸ˜†. these creatives!,lol

Number Three: Finally Sid is exposed!
...while Piya learns things the hard and scary way, Arnab finally exposes Sid

Not fair bichari Piya had to do so much detective work to just find out abhay beeing a vampire, and also, this time abt maithlai, and here all the dobriyals got almost everything ready on plateπŸ€’πŸ˜†

ME aka Haseena!

Guys..you have to admit..though everyone is bashing Haseena for making Abhay behosh πŸ˜† the real culprit is Chand..according to him survival is most important...and therefore it's no use trying to save Abhay..😑 so bash Chand..not me...
And chand's biology is skewed..he's like 'we r mrit jeev(dead creatures) so our relation is to blood..not to the heart..well mr.chand raichand, where do you think blood comes from? πŸ˜‘ I'm telling you he's forgotten his bio in 300 years..i told you'll he was useless!  but no one listens to me!  πŸ˜†

Haha, Chand could have   easily helped HaseenaOuch and in that way Hassena wouldnt stop AbhayOuch rather both help him stop Sid, but guess he is trying to stick to beeing heartless, i assume even he will melt sooner or later though. His trust and belief in Piya is a sign and that he was the one who said Piya have given Abhay happiness and wont hurt him is signs enough:)

nice post😊

And yay! Metz is here😎
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago
Misha was damn Dhamakedar as alvays .. πŸ˜›
Luv this Bundi ever ..

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Hahaha Chill Chill .. not any intention to hurt AnyOne .. πŸ˜†
HAHA well I'm HOT and u need to get me ice water to cool down🀣
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

ANYONE WANTS TO BE PANCHI? πŸ€£ πŸ€£
I will rather stay my boring self than becoming Panchi

Misha was hilarious..but today as pwb saw piya's photo mujhe toh ye laga ki lo aaga ek aur aashiq.. 🀣
Originally posted by anurag24t

Misha was hilarious..but today as pwb saw piya's photo mujhe toh ye laga ki lo aaga ek aur aashiq.. 🀣

haww..i thought he knew the whole history of metz...πŸ˜†