Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Best Parents

Best Husband and Wife

Best Mother Sumitra

Best Sas Sumitra

Best Sasur Bhairon

Best everything

Honestly this couple has soo much good inside of them its amazing. And Dadisa too even though she is a hard she knows how to keep her family intact and fight for the right causes. 

Gauri today , she asked for Jagya to be honest with her and even today , he didn't. His last chance of mending things with gauri , he lost it. 

And Gauri has every right to take revenge with him. Poor girl

ANd Way to go Sumitra!!!! awesomme!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
I have always loved how Bhairon n Sumitra complete each other. I always love how they are trying to also change and go against Dadisa's conventional/traditional  ways in their own manner. They don't yell or scream but they fight their battles with respect,  love and confidence. It sometimes falters when they don't speak up but they are great people.

Another awesome couple are Shyam and Suguna. They are just great together like two peas in a pod. 😃

I must mention that despite Basant being a real @$$, he has human or became human because of Gehna. Their complex relationship was also another unique one to watch. I know they had their ups and down but it's quite realistic for most part. Basant has come a long way too.

It's funny how Jagat despite being surrounded by all these people has failed to attribute his family's good characteristic especially his parents.  I suppose Dadisa cld be held responsible for some of Jagya's behaviour but oh well, who cares abt Jagat !🤢🤢🤢
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes bhairon and Sumitra are a great couple. Besides love they also respect eachother. Even Bhairon got angry today but later he cooled down.
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yah! i like that he was massaging his wife's leg even while being angry with her. I have never seen an Indian series where that happy ( i see new couple doing that, but not older couple). I really like them too.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

oh they r a wonderful couple, both r very good, honest and have immense respect 4 each other

i like their scenes very much,