Article - Sidhdhant leaving PKYEK and Mithili back

Posted: 12 years ago

Though Abhay and Haseena tried to convince Piya (Sukirti Khandpal) not to go with Siddharth to the old house, by telepathy and phone call respectively, she didn't listen to them and went ahead. In tonight's episode of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani on STAR One, the moment Piya and Sid enter the house, they will get shocked to see Maithili there.

A STAR One.in source discloses, "This was Sid's plan all along, and he has broken all the rules to get to Maithali. Now that he has got Piya and Maithali under the same roof, he can't wait for his scheme to work. Maithali will happy to see Sid, and he proudly shows her that Piya is her lookalike. Maithali will then decide that instead of Sid, she should bite Piya and control her. As per the rules of the vampire world, if Maithali bites her lookalike, she would be able to rule the world. Meanwhile, Abhay reaches the house, but before he can go in, Hasina comes and takes him away, as she doesn't want him to risk his life. The others in the college are looking for Piya. T will spot Sid and Piya entering the old haveli. She will think they are there for a dirty weekend, and plan to shoot a video to expose them."

Moreover, the source adds, "Maithali's entry will also lead to a bigger surprise. One of the main characters in the show will be bumped off. In the upcoming episodes, werewolves will be introduced, and the story will move away from the college romance to a darker, mature drama and love story."

A giddy with joy Siddharth aka Siddhant Karnick smiles, "I am so glad that I could see my plan through. This mega plan of mine to get Piya and Maithali together has worked. I had hidden Maithali, and have been following her instructions. She has been guiding me towards her bigger goal. Now that the goal is so near, I can feel it, touch it."

Unaware about Sid's sinister plans, Abhay aka Vivian D'sena states, "Sid has crossed all limits by taking Piya to the old house. I will not spare him now. He will face my wrath."

Worried Haseena aka Kishwar Merchant claims, "Sid is very powerful and really evil. He is uncontrollable, so I don't want him to harm Abhay in any way. Abhay is too involved with Piya to look after himself. As his mother, I want to keep him safe."

T aka Madura asks, "I suspect that Sid, Abhay and Piya are in a love triangle. Wouldn't it be terrific if I caught a cool video of Sid and Piya to make Abhay jealous?"

Will Maithali bite Piya? Will Sid and Maithali destroy the world? Who will get killed?

Don't miss the high points in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday-Friday at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Edited by a141297 - 12 years ago
Who will the werewolf be? With the vamp hunter revealing about witches, I think Misha/Panchi will have magical powers, from their mom's side. Getting interesting! :)
This is interesting. Thanks for sharing so, finally, the big character that is chucking out is Sid. 
thanks for sharing. 
Hope Kabir becomes the werewolf.
t4s !!
this is gettin more n more interestin !!
just cant wait 2 see wat happens !!
thanks for sharing🤗
wow now this is getting more and more interesting
eagerly waiting for it
i think misha's bro will be a werWolve...OOo
this is interesting...so much story is revealed...werewolves are also entering and now mature vampire world and dark story...its a nice twist, but sid is leaving :(

dont want kabir to b the werewolf 

coz we need at least one HUMAN hero in the show

so it ll b the most foolish move ever if kabir is shown as a werewolf

so its better if they cast a jhakkas actor as werewolfs role

coz i want at least one of the dobrial sisters to hv a human hubby

since kabir looks the best with misha

the werewolf can b paired opp panchi

nd i want kabir to b given a proper track on the show

PLZZZ PAIR UP MISHA KABIR ASAP

coz thats the only way vishal nd priyas talent wont b wasted

plus kabir wont b made a good werewolf

we need an ator with more of a rugged look to b the werewolf

but doesnt matter WHOEVER they bring

NOTHING CAN REPLACE SIDS PALCE in the show and in our hearts

the impact siddharth karnick had on the audience has been UNIMAGINABLE

nd mking him leave the show is the BIGGEST mistk ekta made

In cvs ko vampire tak thik se dikhana werewolf kya dikhayenge. Sorry friends I am talking about the technical part where the cvs are very weak. How will they show the transformation of werewolf?