9. do u believe in supernatural
10. ur fav gadget
11. ur best frnd on if
12. write postive and negative points about hira
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sanjna4

here are new ques
1. what do u like in kabeer
Um..is that a question?Why I like Kabir? You know in the first episode, when he had his shirt out, I thought he is one among the characterless freaking guys who are now almost in every serial.🀒 BUT..BUT I was WRONG.He is the most sweetest character I have ever seen after my armaan  <3 and atul ofc. That wink wink made me deewana.😍 And you know my preference is writing, and my passion also. So a writer strucks deep and explores the character deeply, and the writer does it on a condition when he deeply observes the character. And that's what I have done for Kabir and KaPi <3 , no one knows them better than me. Kabir is one of the true characters of Pkyek, and my favorite characters in Pkyek. Abhay is good, Sid is evily good, but Kabir is one among unique here. He is a human being, ordinarily special.😳 Oops answer turns out to be I like Kabir and not WHY i like him. Um..that is unanswered question. You like AbhIya? Mayur? SaJan?AR?ArSh?Siddhima?KaPi? any couple, doesn't matter, you'll say they are good, they are the best, and all, but apparently, there is no answer for why.
2. write few lines about me
Um..😳
You are a true friend. A friend in need is a friend in deed. You help your friends when they are in the worse conditions, when they need a shoulder to cry on. When they need a person to fight on, for him. According to me ,that's the definition of a true friend.

3. write few lines abt chillzie
Neethi. She is one of the sensible writers.And a great friend of mine.
She is nice, she is rather sensible enough, and mature to understand the normal facts of life.
She is overall a really great friend. She is a person who would never under-estimate herself, have you seen people, when they fail in life, they degrade themselves and under-estimate themselves that they are good for nothing? She never does that.She has confidence on herself, and that's the best factor in a human being.
And I normally have fights with her, when i tell her to come on msn and she doesn't come.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
4. what do u miss d most
I miss the people who have died.😭
5.ur fav gift
Whatever Allah has blessed me with is my favorite gift.The power to listen, the power to speak, the power to see.That's the first three gifts he has provided me with. Then the power to walk, the power to write with my own hands, the power to understand, the power to have self-confidence on myself.Then comes my family, he has blessed me with an understanding family, then he has blessed me with all the facilities, like education, an awesome lifestyle, the facilities of food and water, and all the various kinds of facilities, these all are my favorite gifts. Masha-Allah.I hope Allah provides me with all these facilities, till the last breath of mine.πŸ˜ƒ
6. what u hate d most
Lies, betrayal and inhumanity.
Lies- Among 100 million people, 100 million lies.😳Okay I wont say I NEVER lied. I did and no one is saying those 100 million also shouldn't lie, sometimes we lie for betterment, sometimes we lie involuntarily.BUT lieing just like, and hiding the truth just like that, which can destroy one life is extremely worse.
Betrayal- Um..betrayal as in, the world has proceeded  through a phase, where affairs are very common. A boy or a girl would hook up with 15 boyfriends/girlfriends in a year and leave him/her. Umm..timepass. Oh Well, today's teenager find it COOL. And a way to show off. That should be demolished, lol which wont be demolished so easily.πŸ₯±Because this is just a start, pata nahin baad mein kya halat hoga.
Inhumanity- Inhumanity, jealousy, super-ficial, fake and selfish faces of people. The world has in deed, come to a phase where, a brother doesn't support his own brother.Where he is selfish, to the other brother. The brotherhood is just gone and most probably vanished. People would come communicate with you for his/her own benefit, and when his/her benefit is done, he/she shall leave you and never look back to talk to you.And also with friends, you hardly find a true friend.

7. ur fav game
Detective game.πŸ˜†
8. ur fav song and i want part song
I Have many favorite songs.
No.
10. ur fav gadget
11. ur best frnd on if
Hira, Anu, Neethi and you.
LOL why specifically hira?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Good points - She is sweet, she is understanding, she is sensible, and a really great friend.
Negative points- She isn't short-tempered, but when she gets angry, phir Allah bachaye.🀣
Sometimes, she fights unnecessarily.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And she is complicated, like initial phases of communication with her, she appears too bubly kinda, but when you know her well, you'll understand she is a serious person.🀣
Edited by Princezz22 - 12 years ago

here are new ques
1. what do u like in kabeer
2. write few lines about me
3. write few lines abt chillzie
4. what do u miss d most
5.ur fav gift
6. what u hate d most
7. ur fav game
8. ur fav song and i want part song
10. ur fav gadget
11. ur best frnd on if

Did she answered ur 150 questions πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Hiralious-

Did she answered ur 150 questions πŸ˜†
no hira i hate her  

Sanju u hate me. *angry*

Thanks Farzana, and lol I am turning out from the motw place now as week is ended.

@rumi : I am sorry Sis I cudn't answer your questions, since when i typed to answer ur ques, my stupid computer got stuck :(:(:(:( why it always happens to me? if possible i can try answering other questions of yours :)

no hira i hate her  

She's sucha kaam chor 
Originally posted by Princezz22

Sanju u hate me. *angry*

Thanks Farzana, and lol I am turning out from the motw place now as week is ended.

@rumi : I am sorry Sis I cudn't answer your questions, since when i typed to answer ur ques, my stupid computer got stuck :(:(:(:( why it always happens to me? if possible i can try answering other questions of yours :)

I've posted only that set...😭

Chalo thik hai... No Problem...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Princezz22

Sanju u hate me. *angry*

hey why this hating hating is going on...