Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

lll Member Of The Week #29 lll (Page 64)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

Originally posted by Princezz22

Answering eliza's questions.

I have simple adjectives for all.Big smile

Akanksha :  Bravo
Eliza : Mature.Embarrassed
Sana : True Friend
Hira : My bestie <3
Neethi : Sensible
SheWolf aka NidhiLOLLOL : Cute.
Rumi : Truthful.
Total-Romantic : True Abhiya fan.
Poco : Amazing writer.

dunt remember names.Please show up your usernames, so I can add adjective for you.ROFL



Aah..itne kam????ROFLROFLROFL


she is a big kaamchor!!

i shldnt have lessened her 150 questions :P

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by Princezz22

Answering eliza's questions.

I have simple adjectives for all.Big smile

Akanksha :  Bravo
Eliza : Mature.Embarrassed
Sana : True Friend
Hira : My bestie <3
Neethi : Sensible
SheWolf aka NidhiLOLLOL : Cute.
Rumi : Truthful.
Total-Romantic : True Abhiya fan.
Poco : Amazing writer.

dunt remember names.Please show up your usernames, so I can add adjective for you.ROFL


aww m true frnd i am gladEmbarrassed

idk bout others, par mine for sure!!Hug
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

idk bout others, par mine for sure!!Hug

aww lizz
chalo lets move to ccHug
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by elizaa

idk bout others, par mine for sure!!Hug

aww lizz
chalo lets move to ccHug


kya yeh cc se kam hai???ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

okies, prr which cc??
shewolf IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf
shewolf

Joined: 28 October 2010
Posts: 13728

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

Originally posted by -Hiralious-

62 pages ROFL ROFL



I guess you should say 62 only..ShockedROFLROFLROFL


WTH???

i just said the same think... did u read my mind??Shocked

this just keeps happening with me and ashu!!!  truly ur our bichdi hui behna LOL


haa..that's great cuz i don't have only any sister's in my mum as well as my dad's khandaan!!!LOL
I'm the only female specie..TongueROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

shewolf IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf
shewolf

Joined: 28 October 2010
Posts: 13728

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by elizaa

idk bout others, par mine for sure!!Hug

aww lizz
chalo lets move to ccHug


kya yeh cc se kam hai???ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

okies, prr which cc??


Kaunsa CC me too.. coming
..ROFLROFL

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SheWolf..



haa..that's great cuz i don't have only any sister's in my mum as well as my dad's khandaan!!!LOL
I'm the only female specie..Tongue


lolROFL

only female specie??

well, i dnt have ne siblings eitherSleepy
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by elizaa

idk bout others, par mine for sure!!Hug

aww lizz
chalo lets move to ccHug


kya yeh cc se kam hai???ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

okies, prr which cc??


Kaunsa CC me too.. coming
..ROFLROFL


aa jaao!! oficially inviting u in our nautanki!!!Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index