please take a stand n support us

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
The show has done one year n second year running. Nothing has changed. Ahem hates gopi n gopi trying to impress him but nothing works. Rashi n her mum get away with everything. I am fed up. If nothing changes in story i won't watch the show.
bottom line...this is all make believe and no different than american soaps that have been on for years.  being frustrated on part of the character is one thing, but don't stop watching, obviously it is entertaining or you wouldn't take the time to complain about it.  

i think the cvs "slow-motion love" global track has provided many funny things to read here on the forum, additionally, it has inspired many of the forum members to foray into writing and i have to say that some of the ffs are written beautifully.

just enjoy and share your views about what is going on in the show, i personally find the psychological and cultural aspects of the show intriguing as growing up in US i have had a completely different upbringing. ðŸ˜‰
I agree with Gopakshi...its just a show everyone. I see lots of post lately on this show is stupid, these characters are stupid the track is going no where...yes but then why watch it??? every day is the same thing...people watch it then complain. Its great to vent, we all do it on the forum. But I at least am getting tired of hearing all the criticism against the show and characters with out any reason besides the CVs are not changing the plot or the character is stupid. This is a money making business, the CVs are here to entertain not just us but many viewers. And as per the TRPs there are many many many viewer that love and watch the show. We are not the only ones here that watch it. So they are not going to change the track because majority of their viewers are enjoying the "slow love track". The saas bahu drama. Rashi's simple kalakaris. So just hang in their friend. Don't quit. Vent to anyone of us anytime, but with reason, pick something you hated and have a discussion on what you would had rather seen. But lets stop all this bashing on the show and its characters. Lets just face it they are not going to just change everything because we want it to. Until the TRPs don't drop nothing will change...and as for now its #1show.
I agree, this show is getting on my nerves.. and a lot of time is spent on showing evil.. there is a limit to nonsense and patience levels..I dont enjoy these kalakaris anymore where gopi is targetted. How abt the plan changes and rashi & urmi are targetted instead...and thats what I would rather watch.

I object to CVs showing  another year of the same old storyline they have shown over the 250 episodes and will support you.