Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Killer knows Arjuhi location

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The killer knows Arjuhi is in Shimla and in that tabela

How? Who gave him this info-someone from the cupid group most probably- i think Billu

I think Arjun is being set up by Mikhael to be killed so that he is the lone waris of Singhania empire

Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea,,its michael,,,they showed it in sbs today...but who else is there wit him is the big Q!!
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It cud be anyone!! Why only billu??
If the killer is michael..then there is high pssibilty that romit can give info to michael
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
only sanchit is not present in their group and person was waiting there so was knowing their plan.sounds like another person but definatly rsp and sudhir is involve behind arjun set up.sudhir has got something to do with this-i have doubt Arjun is ksa's son.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: idunno

only sanchit is not present in their group and person was waiting there so was knowing their plan.sounds like another person but definatly rsp and sudhir is involve behind arjun set up.sudhir has got something to do with this-i have doubt Arjun is ksa's son.

even i feel now he is ksa son

any other's son the 12 episodes are too short to finish and show his background- ithink he was swapped with that lady's child by RPS may be to take revenge
Rajveer may be that lady's son- he is too voilent conmpared to majority Ahluwaliah's behaviour or may be Arohi is that ladies daughter

and usually in serials/movies the one who hates you most-Arjun turns out to be close family in end(for Rajveer)

seconly Arohi takes promise not to harm her family from Arjun-another indication that he may be Ahluwaliah

third till today Arjun never removed hand on Rajveer, Sudhir Arvind despite terrible proocation- because may be he is their family

Fourth yestrday Rajveer told Arjun you are very optimistic wish we were friends and i could hear your optimistic speech having drinks with you at home
Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Somebody is giving information to Mikael and Singhanias.  I do not think it is Romit or Billu.  I think it could be Simmi. 
But Arjun and Arohi just got to the Tabela, How did Mikael know they are in the Tabela.

I am so tensed, What is going to happen?
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Obviously it's Mikhael! Anyone could tell from the skin color, physique and tattoo!

URGH! It's RPS! He's the major master-mind behind all this!
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i also think its billu who gave d info to mikhael...lets c wat happens..:s
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even am also having d same question..
hw michael cm to knw dat ajuhi s in shimla n dat too in dat tabele
arta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah is strange how the killer know exactly when arjuhi come to stay.

maybe he/she have the magic ball... 😕