Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Killer knows Arjuhi location

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
The killer knows Arjuhi is in Shimla and in that tabela

How? Who gave him this info-someone from the cupid group most probably- i think Billu

I think Arjun is being set up by Mikhael to be killed so that he is the lone waris of Singhania empire

Edited by myviewprem - 13 May 2011 at 9:24am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Kudi_NextDoorMsFuzzybear69KMH-NASHA.vrshn.aparna4karanikasujal_kashish-SweetGirl-Bobbi.Anjalii...xXxcuttiee...vibha...

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
yea,,its michael,,,they showed it in sbs today...but who else is there wit him is the big Q!!
arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
It cud be anyone!! Why only billu??
If the killer is michael..then there is high pssibilty that romit can give info to michael
idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
only sanchit is not present in their group and person was waiting there so was knowing their plan.sounds like another person but definatly rsp and sudhir is involve behind arjun set up.sudhir has got something to do with this-i have doubt Arjun is ksa's son.
myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by idunno

only sanchit is not present in their group and person was waiting there so was knowing their plan.sounds like another person but definatly rsp and sudhir is involve behind arjun set up.sudhir has got something to do with this-i have doubt Arjun is ksa's son.

even i feel now he is ksa son

any other's son the 12 episodes are too short to finish and show his background- ithink he was swapped with that lady's child by RPS may be to take revenge
Rajveer may be that lady's son- he is too voilent conmpared to majority Ahluwaliah's behaviour or may be Arohi is that ladies daughter

and usually in serials/movies the one who hates you most-Arjun turns out to be close family in end(for Rajveer)

seconly Arohi takes promise not to harm her family from Arjun-another indication that he may be Ahluwaliah

third till today Arjun never removed hand on Rajveer, Sudhir Arvind despite terrible proocation- because may be he is their family

Fourth yestrday Rajveer told Arjun you are very optimistic wish we were friends and i could hear your optimistic speech having drinks with you at home

Edited by myviewprem - 13 May 2011 at 10:33am
lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Somebody is giving information to Mikael and Singhanias.  I do not think it is Romit or Billu.  I think it could be Simmi. 
But Arjun and Arohi just got to the Tabela, How did Mikael know they are in the Tabela.

I am so tensed, What is going to happen?
Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Obviously it's Mikhael! Anyone could tell from the skin color, physique and tattoo!

URGH! It's RPS! He's the major master-mind behind all this!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
i also think its billu who gave d info to mikhael...lets c wat happens..:s

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index