Dvls Den-Bina mehnat hi phal khata MSK:CON News PG67 - Page 63

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Arwenish

An... now me a total cube... what is KMH...

so basically you, Bugger and Anjana are pioneers of Devils Den... and Bugger use to do episode analysis...

where are they all now...

and do ypou also use to write analysis on episodes...

An is the Shayar of the Den... she writes wonderful Shayari...😳 Maybe she is missing her MUSE these days...😆

@Bugs doesnt come to IF ...

@Anj...she used to come..i dunno whether she comes now or not.. one kick a$$ girl.. that one ðŸ˜‰
Nish: Kitani Mohabbat Hai

Buggy started the thread and Vini, Caco, Arwen, Usha, Tanu, Anajna Ena, Geetu, (if I am not wrong even you used to post in Buggy's daily analysis thread?) all used to post in that thread and me used to come and post because I knew Buggy and Arwen (I was not watching the show at that time and had no clue what was happening 😆)
Me have never written analysis on episodes ... 😆😆😆 ... Utter Crap used to be my regular comment in the thread 😆😆😆
Sanjana... may be it is ... have you ever seen it...

Geet is 3rd Indian soap me is watching... first one was Kavay Anjali.... which me watched from middle for 3-4 months... other was Dill Mill Gayye... which i strarted to watch during my first semester break and got hooked to it because of Atul... and then Dr. Muskan hailed... and afterwards drama landed in gutter and me stopped waching it and then when Geet promo was shown me decided to watch it... as my favourite Dr. Muskan was in it and me thought it is gona be like Geet of Jab we Met... but it was not...

Sanjana... may be it is ... have you ever seen it...

Geet is 3rd Indian soap me is watching... first one was Kavay Anjali.... which me watched from middle for 3-4 months... other was Dill Mill Gayye... which i strarted to watch during my first semester break and got hooked to it because of Atul... and then Dr. Muskan hailed... and afterwards drama landed in gutter and me stopped waching it and then when Geet promo was shown me decided to watch it... as my favourite Dr. Muskan was in it and me thought it is gona be like Geet of Jab we Met... but it was not...

Yeah it is... n majority of the Den founders are nuts about that show...it has Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra in lead...!! ðŸ˜Š Season one was fab.. season two was drab...of that show..! 

The founding members of the Den had a analysis thread there called Ria ka Adda...😉 

Tanu... so An use to do shayari...

An... your comment used to be utter crap... 🤣so you all know each other from KMH times... aww... that must have been fun...

Vini, Caco, Arwen, Usha, Tanu, Anajna Ena, Geetu...

Caco came to Den last night and made few posts... I know my Doppleganger... Tanu is one of famous personalities of Geet fourm... i read few posts of Anjana they were brilliant... but me dont know abput Vini and Ena...

Tanu... so An use to do shayari...

An... your comment used to be utter crap... 🤣so you all know each other from KMH times... aww... that must have been fun...

Vini, Caco, Arwen, Usha, Tanu, Anajna Ena, Geetu...

Caco came to Den last night and made few posts... I know my Doppleganger... Tanu is one of famous personalities of Geet fourm... i read few posts of Anjana they were brilliant... but me dont know abput Vini and Ena...

Arwenish.. good u dunno about Anj.. if u mess around her.. she will kick yar rear.. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Miss her no nonsense posts..!!

Caco is den ka NACOOL (aka nakewl MSKs servant in the mansion?) and Vini is the love of NaCOOL's DEN life... she is Mawali Mali... (Mali from whom MSK had taken white roes to give to Geet)

Me n phamous ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† lolz.. yeah.. m one of th troublemakers alright..!! ðŸ˜†
Nish: I knew Arwen, Buggy (Bugger), Jyoti, Ena from Mohe Rang De Times and Arwen asked me to check out the show and Buggy's thread. Anajan, Mehr (even she used to post in Buggy's thread), from KMH days.

Tanu, I first met her in Sasural Genda Phool Forum :-)

Enjoy Discussing all ... May catch you all later.

Tanu... me never saw KMH... ohhh so before Geet all were nuts about KMH...
so earlier on dhoom was in Ria ka Ada... but now it is Devils Den...

Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra... i ve never seen their acting...

Good morning devils. So, all ready for the event of the century ðŸ¤£