Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dvls Den-Bina mehnat hi phal khata MSK:CON News PG67 (Page 36)

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
@Murlal... U should watch the episode to get the context.

They have a conversation about being together. Maan cannot bear to be away from her .They talk about going to Delhi soon. 

He wants a sense of togetherness with his wife...a baby which bonds them and completes them.
He meant its high time we started a family unit of our own , coz their problems have been resolved.

I take it as natural progression in a life of happily married couple.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalSanjanareddy84-Divine-swan20Soapoperasrfun

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
@ Murlal

I took exception to that one dialogue too because it seemed too presumptuous on Maan's part but that is the fault of the CVs not the character. Embarrassed

Also one does not know the full context of the dialogue until tomorrow and I hope they expand on this tomorrow. Big smile

CVs you better undo the damage you did to the character of MSK Ouch Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalSanjanareddy84-Deepzz-Soapoperasrfun49erFanswan20

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Looking at it another way, Dev just took advantage of the fact that they were married (even if fake) and slept with her. But Maan sought her permission to take their marriage to the next step. I think i will give Maan some credit. Although he could have said it using better words, I am willing to accept that this is probably what he meant.

MurlalSanjanareddy84-Deepzz-49erFanswan20

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
its funny how they used the baby as an excuse for no CON and now they are using the baby again for showing CON...LOL...can't the writers think out of the box & show something different...Ermm

MurlalSanjanareddy84-Deepzz-Soapoperasrfun49erFan

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Forget the dialogue, my CD Is still stuck on MSK's lips! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalSanjanareddy84swan20

Murlal Senior Member
Murlal
Murlal

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
@soapoperasarefun (I love the name- it has such fun in it. Yes, indeed they are fun- look at the fun we're all having-- making fun of the cvs, the characters and ourselves)

I take your point about M's reasons for saying this, it is very likely he wants to assure her in some way that parenthood is not lost to her, that is fine.
And as someone has pointed out with impeccable, deadly logic- we know about tomoro, they don't, so in that context this makes sense (see how even trained brains like us lose common sense when watching M and G!)

As regards my point about Indians (btw, i am one too), I take your point that I have made  a generalisation, but I think such an attitude does exist quite a lot in our society. But I did not mean to offend anyone.

Well whatever his reasons for having said it, I cannot deny seeing the sad expression on our deadly M's face in the 2 pictures posted in the last page have melted me and despite the rap on the knuckle that I've given him, I wish him and his wife a great evening tomoro. He's alright, our lovely M, at least his heart is in the right place (just give him back his brains, you wretched CVs).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-Soapoperasrfunswan20

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
so did GC kiss the BD's hand or was it another self thumb kiss...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-

sia1976 Groupbie
sia1976
sia1976

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Geet mein Papa banna chahta hoon. "When U luv a woman, U see your world inside her eyes". Maan finally speaking his heart out, a wish that he wanted Geet to grant him ever since they lost their child. This dialogue of Maan not only touched me but also moved me as a woman. It has been a very vulnerable topic ever since Geet had a miscarriage & had distant them as a couple. Therefore the look of anticipation & anxiety that Maan had in his eyes was understandable. He was anxious to see how Geet would react to his wish. On the other hand Geet's heart will always ache at the thought of losing her first child as we witnessed today. 

So with Maan's wish, the most awaited moment is finally here. Maaneet's CONSUMMATION!!!! This is what Maan was trying to put across to his Geet when he said that dialogue to her. The moment that we all have been craving n yearning for, ever since Maaneet got married. What a moment it's going to be, when maaneet will become one soul. Geet will finally be Maan's ardhangini & they will eventually complete each other in the true sense of the word. By consummating they will not only take their relationship to the next level & attain marital bliss, but will also establish "HUM" for life

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-evasumiBingeswan2049erFanshali-PoisonIvy-

Go to top