Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Mural - Good post. And I gladly accept ur opinion.

There are some parts where I accept ur opinion and some where I dont. It didn;t go well with me either that Maan brought the thought of a baby in reference to CON today. It was unnecessary. Although I appreciate his thought of wanting to be a dad, they didn't have to use that as an excuse for the much awaited CON.

The point where I don't necessarily agree with u is that u started that Indians associate wedding with procreation. I think that is generalizing it to a great extent. Most of us today don't.

And even when he said it, he said it with atmost desire for his wife and love for her never once implying that he thought of her as anything less than his equal, let along a baby making machine. That was a little strong 😊

It has been discussed to a great extent today that maybe Maan's intention of saying it is simply because that could be what will heal Maaneet most, because the unborn child had become so much a part of them and they started drifting apart at its loss. I think u should give MSK some grace period till tomorrow and let him present his case. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Murlal, watch the episode dear, see his situation and then comment on the dialogue!  To me its very very apt for the situation!  Just notice its not a nok jhok moment!
49erFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushboo_6

@ ALL...important:
i am watching jitendrs's tohfa film right now and he was saying:
Fasal chaahiye toh abhi se khetibaadi shuru kar deni chahiye... aur mausam bhi accha hai tohh...☺️ and his wife blushes... so the meaning of fasal that day in lassi scene indicated CON which CAN lead to baby:)
this was the meaning in the movie as his wife was unable to concieve and he cheered her up :D

Khushboo, I defined it as such in last Friday's den opener! πŸ˜†
Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Murlal...i personally didn't like the dialog either because i feel that a ''baby'' shouldn't be the reason why Maneet should consummate their relationship. It should be a result of a mutual want & desire. Having said that MSK's words don't mean that he thinks of Geet as a baby producing machine. The choice of words may not have suited the moment but they certainly don't imply that he thinks of his wife only as someone whose purpose is to give birth to babies...😊
Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Murlal... U should watch the episode to get the context.

They have a conversation about being together. Maan cannot bear to be away from her .They talk about going to Delhi soon. 

He wants a sense of togetherness with his wife...a baby which bonds them and completes them.
He meant its high time we started a family unit of our own , coz their problems have been resolved.

I take it as natural progression in a life of happily married couple.

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Murlal

I took exception to that one dialogue too because it seemed too presumptuous on Maan's part but that is the fault of the CVs not the character. 😳

Also one does not know the full context of the dialogue until tomorrow and I hope they expand on this tomorrow. πŸ˜ƒ

CVs you better undo the damage you did to the character of MSK 😑
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looking at it another way, Dev just took advantage of the fact that they were married (even if fake) and slept with her. But Maan sought her permission to take their marriage to the next step. I think i will give Maan some credit. Although he could have said it using better words, I am willing to accept that this is probably what he meant.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its funny how they used the baby as an excuse for no CON and now they are using the baby again for showing CON...πŸ˜†...can't the writers think out of the box & show something different...πŸ€”
49erFan thumbnail
Forget the dialogue, my CD Is still stuck on MSK's lips! 🀣
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@soapoperasarefun (I love the name- it has such fun in it. Yes, indeed they are fun- look at the fun we're all having-- making fun of the cvs, the characters and ourselves)

I take your point about M's reasons for saying this, it is very likely he wants to assure her in some way that parenthood is not lost to her, that is fine.
And as someone has pointed out with impeccable, deadly logic- we know about tomoro, they don't, so in that context this makes sense (see how even trained brains like us lose common sense when watching M and G!)

As regards my point about Indians (btw, i am one too), I take your point that I have made  a generalisation, but I think such an attitude does exist quite a lot in our society. But I did not mean to offend anyone.

Well whatever his reasons for having said it, I cannot deny seeing the sad expression on our deadly M's face in the 2 pictures posted in the last page have melted me and despite the rap on the knuckle that I've given him, I wish him and his wife a great evening tomoro. He's alright, our lovely M, at least his heart is in the right place (just give him back his brains, you wretched CVs).