Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dvls Den-Bina mehnat hi phal khata MSK:CON News PG67 (Page 24)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Norstar

Geetu - Great opening on the Den..I really love it that you post the latest pics, SBS/SBB links - our one stop shop! Love it! Thank you.

Thanks dear, I usually dont do a take, but post all this stuff, glad u like it!  I'll do a take later!

Jyoti, Im with u, I loved the episode, for sexy lips!  Ufff, it got me going! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstarshinusjyoti06liv2laughSoapoperasrfun

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Shin tu chup kar, nahin toh mein tumhara poll khol na! ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstarshinusjyoti06liv2laugh

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Jyo, I am repeating I thought that Maan's line even at that time post MC was misplaced.  He is not stupid to be saying such things when he actually means something else.  Cant vouch for the CVs though.   It is you who said that there will be issues in Geet getting pregnant.  I felt this line today set the opening for that track.  This Geet season 2 is not as appealing as Geet season one.  As I said earlier while I enjoy Maaneet romance, I am not an involved viewer as I used to be.  There are individual episodes of brilliance but overall there is something lacking. This Maan and Geet are cute but their characterisations lack the depth of their earlier versions.

Edited by Opti - 13 May 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstar-Deepzz-veil_of_rosesshinusjyoti06swan20Soapoperasrfunliv2laugh

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Sometimes I feel like we overrate MSK's intelligence. When he started telling her ki main bahut dinon se tumse kuch kaha nahi, I thought, ok, here goes... and then he said I Love u. And then out of the blue, main papa ban na chah ta hu, Atleast uss initial dialogue ke baad bol deta, toh I could accept Jo's explanation that he had been meaning to say it since Holi day. D'oh Bewakoof kahi ka.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstarveil_of_rosesshinusjyoti06swan20liv2laugh-PoisonIvy-

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Shradha kaha gayi. Atleast winner toh bata ke jaati. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstarjyoti06swan20liv2laugh

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Opti:But MSK has always been like that...earlier too he said something but he meant something else and the biggest example was "Mujhe laga ki tum sirf meri ho"...even today we try to analyse the meaning of that sentence and what MSK really meant thereLOL...And that was season 1...So I think the only consistency in both seasons has been MSK's inconsistent dialogues where he might feel or mean something but he will blurt out something else in wordsLOLLOL...But thats how MSK is...never good with words or explanation ...only exception is chanda mamaLOL

@Jhan:Mayb that dialgoue and bedroom look will come in tabela tomorrowWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84NorstarshinusSoapoperasrfun49erFanswan20pennuliv2laugh

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Originally posted by Opti

Jyo, I am repeating I thought that Maan's line even at that time post MC was misplaced.  He is not stupid to be saying such things when he actually means something else.  Cant vouch for the CVs though.   It is you who said that there will be issues in Geet getting pregnant.  I felt this line today set the opening for that track.  This Geet season 2 is not as appealing as Geet season one.  As I said earlier while I enjoy Maaneet romance, I am not an involved viewer as I used to be.  There are invidual episodes of brilliance but overall there is something lacking. This Maan and Geet are cute but their characterisations lack the depth of their earlier versions.

Completely agree. I feel the current CVs & writers are just looking at the overall package and not delving deep into characterization...Ouch...As you've said its entertaining to watch and certainly much better than many other shows but it doesn't engage you as it previously did.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstarveil_of_rosesshinuspanchjun5jyoti06liv2laughSoapoperasrfun49erFan

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Jyo, I still hold that Maan meant what he said that day.  He instinctively wanted to be the first man in Geet's life and he spoke his thoughts aloud.  It is only when he realised he lost the only woman he ever loved, loves and always will love did he regret his words. 

Edited by Opti - 13 May 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstar-Deepzz-veil_of_rosesshinuspanchjun5jyoti06swan20pennu49erFanshaliSoapoperasrfun

Go to top