Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dvls Den-Bina mehnat hi phal khata MSK:CON News PG67 (Page 21)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Maan: :Geet mein Papa banana chahtha hooo..."

Why did he said so...Shocked bcos he is MSK...LOL Maan Singh Khurana...Cool only he has the right to tell nything like that... haaan...Approve

Remember...
During pee loo song sequence  Maan said...  "Muncje laga ki tum zirf mere ho..."

During Dev's post bail scene he said..."tum pregnant ho yeh jaathe huye bhi mene tumara saat diya..." (Something similar like this.. i don't remember the excat dialogue here...)

During holi track he said... "Geet is khoon safed hoge mere nahi..."

So its crystal clear its Maan nature to tell something like this... and geet and we Devils should do the needed analysis on it...LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstar-Deepzz-veil_of_roses-Khush-shinusjyoti06swan20palluluvsmaanmysteriousmilliliv2laughSoapoperasrfun

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

i hope the dialog main papa banana chahta hu is just a start may be they talk abt their lost baby...its pending since long...i almost forgot they never talked abt their lost child whole heartedly...Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstar-Deepzz-shinusjyoti06swan20pennuliv2laughmysteriousmilli

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Bye Pallu, my cutey pie!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstar-Deepzz-jyoti06pennuliv2laughmysteriousmillipalluluvsmaan

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Originally posted by Arwenish

Palllu... GCMs ko samjna mushkil hi nahin namumkin hai... here is  todays reaction...

i hope iye wala SR successful ho jaye

the best part of today's epi was the precap of tomorrow's epi! consummation! yeah baby! bring it on!! :P

maan, abhi kapde maat kholiye.. ye jungle nehi ghar hai... ;)

Did MSK have to kiss the BD's hand? Was that why there was no spark?!
ROFL 
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Sanjanareddy84Norstar-Deepzz-shinusjyoti06pennu49erFanshaliliv2laugh

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

@Jyo...as you say they have been getting cosy since the last few days so its obvious both were wanting to take their relationship to a new level. Then what was the need to bring the baby issue here. Is that the motivation they require to finally take the final step? ..Ouch
Well it all started from the baby chapter only..Maaneet separated post MC where Geet thought MSK does not understand her MC pain and MSK thought Geet has stopped sharing her decisions with him because she feels I don't understand her pain...

Somewhere thier whole separation came post MC...So baby remained an integral part of thier life..so mayb thats why CVs wanted to bring the new chapter in their life with baby ka dialogue onlyConfused

@Jhan:When we say MSK could hv told Geet "I want to take my relatinoship to next level"...we r saying it in english...tell me the exact hindi words for it which can make Geet understand clearly what he really means by itErmm...In real life normally couples discuss this using direct intercourse words...but on national TV we cannot put those direct words naLOL..and if MSK would hv said "Rishte ko aage badhaana" I doubt Geet would hv understood the actual meaning of itLOL...this is what MSK might hv thought before saying those papa dialoguesErmm

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 May 2011 at 12:25pm

Sanjanareddy84Norstar-Deepzz-shinusmysteriousmilli49erFanshaliswan20pennu

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Jyo, I still dont agree with you.  I felt that line just after the MC was also misplaced as was today's line.  I feel sad that post Maaneet marriage Geet has lost her individuality and has become just another mundane wife and Maan seems to endorse that.  I would love to be proved wrong. I want them to show Geet make something of her life besides being Mrs.MSK before they tread down the baby track.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstar-Deepzz-veil_of_rosesshinusjyoti06swan20pennumysteriousmilliSoapoperasrfunshali

shinus IF-Rockerz
shinus
shinus

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Parisa...

Yes.. From these ladies you can find out how your con can be made more romantic...Blushing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-jyoti06swan20pennumysteriousmilli49erFanshali

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargi.

i hope the dialog main papa banana chahta hu is just a start may be they talk abt their lost baby...its pending since long...i almost forgot they never talked abt their lost child whole heartedly...Smile

i hope so too but not counting on it...LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Norstar-Deepzz-veil_of_rosesshinusjyoti06pennuliv2laughSoapoperasrfunmysteriousmilli

Go to top