Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dvls Den-Bina mehnat hi phal khata MSK:CON News PG67 (Page 16)

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
what... Geet ll strip...Shocked and ll be in sexy dress...Shocked

ROFLROFLROFL... do creatives think we are insane (although true)...ROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84shinusserialwatcher16jyoti06XSilentPrayersXswan20mysteriousmillipalluluvsmaan

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
GurTi ...ermmm Maaneet:

GEET:
wada raha sanam hongein judaa na hum chahe naa chahe yeh zamaana...AngryLOL
LOLhumaari chahaton ka mit naa sakegaa fasanaaWinkEmbarrassed

MAAN:
akele hain toh kya gham hai...
chaahe toh humaare bas mein kya nahin..Blushing
bas ik zaraa, saath ho tera...tere toh hain hum..kab se sanam..HugWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusserialwatcher16jyoti06swan20mysteriousmilli

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

My take is phinally done. Tongue

Plus I was watching repeat on TV Wink LOL LOL

Today's episode was the true definition of time pass LOL LOL LOL

That song as downright hilarious LOL LOL LOL ... of GC's dance ...no comments Tongue ...DD who is a great dancer was also off today plus she looked really tired. There was something not right about the song. I did not like the song selection or the picturization. Thumbs Down But I will give the choreographer point for this - he utilized all the characters very well done Thumbs Up. The split screen showing Maan and Jugnu, Maan and Lucky was very good. Thumbs Up

DD dances really well in a saree but she was not able to get it right today. I blame the choreographer, not the actors. The spirit of the song was just not there today. I wish they had picked a different song. Plus all the random people dancing was just not required. Thumbs Down They blew a great opportunity to showcase the new family with all its quirks and all the inter-personal relationships. A better song and better picturization and execution would have been a great help. It seems that the people who gave us Kurbaan hua and then Maahi have disappeared somewhere. Ouch Ermm

Mamaji was hilarious but what was the use of Dev drinking the spiked drink? He would have danced even otherwise? Confused Confused Confused

I did not like the fact that Geet fed Dev Angry Angry Angry... it would have been good if he took it in his hand and said baad mein khaa loonga or something like that. Angry Angry Angry ...they can never have a real devar-bhabi relationship and that is the truth. Deal with it and stop trying to portray it as such. It turns our stomach Dead

Now coming to the "Main Papa banna chahtha hoon dialogue" Confused Ermm D'oh

MSK I did not expect this of you. Angry

I have this to say "Make the mistakes of yesterday your lessons for today" - Unknown

Dear CVs have you not learned from the previous disasters? You have just gotten rid of one baby (managing to lose umpteen fans in the process) and now you want to go down the slippery slope again? Ouch Shocked Ermm Does this even make any sense to you? Where is your sense of self-preservation? Ermm

Geet is 18 years old and the doctors had clearly told Maan that she is too young to be a mother. Then what the hell is this stupid dialogue all about. Instead of showing her becoming independent in life, you want to show her barefoot and pregnant again? Angry

Please no rubbish about her not being able to bear any more children. Angry

She has just had a miscarriage for crying out loud. She needs time to heal physically, mentally and psychologically before even thinking about having another baby. Cry

Plus she really needs to live life and enjoy life before she starts becoming a tap again - crying all day. Angry

The way you portrayed MSK was as a broad minded individual. I would have loved it if he just said I want to take our relationship to the next level. Thumbs Up That would have been a lot more in line with his character than this stupid line. Is he not worried about his wife's health? About the fact that she is barely 19 and he would be tying her down with a kid? I thought he would be the kind to encourage her to become independent and stand up on her own feet. I guess that MSK is dead and gone and the one who has taken his place is someone who wants his wife to play homemaker.

Please show us Geet going back to college or even going back to work at KC and leading a normal life rather than turning her into a Kekta heroine who has problems conceiving. Dead

If you want your show to remain unique please do not resort to Kektaish measures. You tried that and the audience rejected it. Thumbs Down

The real mistake is one from which we learn nothing - John Powell

So please do not repeat mistakes your predecessors have made. Learn from the mistakes they have made and stay away from cliched tracks. It will make for a more gripping track if Sameera comes in as a business rival a la Priyanka Chopra in Aitraaz. People will enjoy it more. Trust me on that. Embarrassed

Finally I will leave you with this
"A wise man learns by the mistakes of others, a fool by his own." - Latin proverb.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84veil_of_roseshegdemedhashinusjyoti06swan20shaliSoapoperasrfun

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Originally posted by serialwatcher16

@ Pallu - congrats for the job Thumbs Up
thank youHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84shinusserialwatcher16jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Honest question to all married ladies here...

Itna analysis..itna tension...Itna discussion kisine apne CON ke time pe kiya kya ???

R we normal ??

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Khush-veil_of_rosesshinusserialwatcher16SoapoperasrfunmysteriousmillishalipalluluvsmaanXSilentPrayersXswan20

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

@Pallu...congrats on the job...Clap

@Priti
...i agree...the basis of them consummating their marriage should not be because they want to become parents. As i said now the CON just seems a means to an end and not because they truly want to get intimate...Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16jyoti06mysteriousmilliSoapoperasrfunpalluluvsmaan

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Itna analysis..itna tension...Itna discussion kisine apne CON ke time pe kiya kya ???

R we normal ??

wahi tohLOL karte waqt sochte ho aap log?LOLLOL nahi naWinkLOL why not chillax and enjoy Maneet CONTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16jyoti06swan20mysteriousmillishaliSoapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Confused

R we normal ??

Confused

Normal, what is that? we are devils Evil Smile

Gossip is always good and enjoyable only when u r not the one being discussed ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-veil_of_roses-Khush-shinusserialwatcher16jyoti06XSilentPrayersXswan20mysteriousmilli

Go to top