They will drag it till MondayπŸ˜†
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@Tanu

Thats y people call us "You are crazy about Maneet"πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
@An ---- Oh come on... the Geet CVs know of ur SPECIAL LOVE for the tabela..n so finally they got Maneet in the Tablea...to show some LEELA πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£

@Sun -- Well honestly.. even i dun hv high expectations..but still.. its a maha epi... so hope so...Maneet do some MAHA-act in this one atleast.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pallu, I said the same!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The morning scenes will be left for Monday for sure! πŸ˜†
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The song is 'Tehra hai yeh Sama' from the film Auzaar (Sanjay kapoor and Shilpa Shetty), Sanjana.  According to jyo's tukkas we'll have more than one initmate scene for Maaneet. So if they use it for even one, it would be great.  JC had used it for Michi con in one of her mixes and it fitted beautifully.   Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: an12345678

Tanu: I am finding the whole thing so amusing  Do you remember the earlier Den's Con tukkas ... it's gonna go Pareenita way and gonna happen during Durga Pooja

ohhh me was living in ignorance till now...

parineeta way...🀣

An enlighten me who gave this ingenious theory for Maan Geet...🀣
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Net😑

I feel Maneet CON will not come todayπŸ˜†

They will drag it till MondayπŸ˜†

Pallu ki bachchi.. i will strange u virtually...😑 i m haggling here with my boss to let me off early today.. so i can grab that remote n get on the net... to drool on some awesome moments of Maneet.. n u...😭 *Tanu stomps foot*Babajiii .. no one wants Chanda mama to get to see the CON πŸ˜­
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arwenish

ohhh me was living in ignorance till now...

parineeta way...🀣

An enlighten me who gave this ingenious theory for Maan Geet...🀣

One of the starlwarts of the Den... DOODLES.. aka Doodleberry πŸ˜³
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
By the way, how long has Maan been staying with Geet's family?  Did he not go in search of Geet almost immediately after the holid fiasco and located her in a couple of days (at the most say a week?)  If he had taken another week to manaofy her, I guess it would have been a couple of weeks or at the most a month before they decided to put up the act before the family. Bheeji has given Dev (aka Maan) one month to prove himself.  I guess that month is not yet up. So at the most it should not be more than two months since 'holi' dday. Yet they managed to show us both holi which comes in March and KC which comes in Oct (7 months later) so far.