Dvls Den-Bina mehnat hi phal khata MSK:CON News PG67 - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
@ Bru22: Welcome to the Den.  What may we call you?  Jump in to the craziness that is the Den. 

@ Faria: Well, Faria it is from now on.

@ Shali: You do the honours.  I will join you. ๐Ÿ˜†

Edit

@ Aakansha:  Hi ... thanks for editing your post.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
phela phela post hai ๐Ÿ˜ณphelai pehali bar  hai๐Ÿ˜ณ
Breaking News about Maaneet CON

Director of GHSP speak out on Geet wall...I think this is the song "Oh saathi re" from Omkara which will b used for Maaneet CON๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Well thats a beautiful song and in the film the actors had a bold make-out scene on this song๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Here is what Rahul wrote on Geet FB Wall

Rahul AgarwalAa chal din ko roke
dhup ke peeche daude
chaanv chhue na
o saathi re... Consummation Maaneet! tonite at 8pm
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

thank you all for welcomemyself Brunda

I doubt Geet will get back into college or uni. She did finish college right? She's 18-19. Now she is a co-owner of KC, she should join back in the office but mabye as Vice Managing Director. 
Sam track would be interesting if they do an Aitraaz track, or something along the lines. But please no saas bahu jealousy track were Geet just stares a picture of Maan and cries pointing out flaws in her self.  

@ Jyoti : Thanks ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I agree the song is very nice 

To be honest I'm even more happy that there're no segments @ least we would be satisfied with whatever they show us coz by far the segments have always been better ๐Ÿ˜† but that's also coz of the off-screen factor ๐Ÿ˜† 
k i was following den form many months today i got chance to join you all ๐Ÿ˜Š 

If they r using this song..then its a good choice I will say๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...its a unique song never used on any other TV-Couple till now๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
@medz... yeh lo... here comes jyots again... and ruins our pfun...
and nope ...you do... I am more an supporter... will be cheering on your courage...

@hey bru...welcome...
Originally posted by bru22

k i was following den form many months today i got chance to join you all ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Hey welcome to the den๐Ÿค—..good to see new members joining even now after the show has completed a year๐Ÿ˜ณ...I m sure u will hv blast with all of us๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Jane:Oye welcome back to the den after a long time...I will read your jungle mein mangal on FB soon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...hope we r really satisfied with tonight's episode as well๐Ÿ˜ณ