Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Zee: Hello

@ Jyo and Zee: Allow me to defend our CVs.

Things I disliked..
    Why keep scenes of hugging when one of the actor is not available ??😑

You audience are a spoilt lot.  All the other shows use body doubles frequently, don't they?  We use body doubles occasionally and you jump at us.  When was the last time we used a body double? And, if we didn't remind you of what could have been -- the much lauded scenes the past few weeks with body doubles and the upcoming maha episode with body doubles, you would not appreciate us for it, would you? Just as you cannot see the stars until night has fallen and darkness has descended, you will not truly appreciate the real until you have been shown the body doubles.

Geet feeding Laddoo to Dev ...still difficult to digest for me

You really have short term memory, don't you?  Have you forgotten that Dev is the little adorable younger brother? In any event, Dev has a good digestive system.  He can  digest the ladoo.  You don't need to.
    πŸ˜†

• Dev becoming talli and dancing with Nandu...no comments😳
Alright, folks.  This was really needed.  We had to prove that the Khuranas are good boys. They have a low tolerance level for alcohol, a level that has not been honed by years of drinking.  And, he wasn't doing a couples' dance (waltz or salsa or tango) with Nandu.  It was a group dance.  They just happened to be placed next to each other. Dev couldn't be shown dancing next to  Teji or Lucky or Pammi or Preeto or Lachi or Beeji, could he?

About first point, the discomfort was very visible, the hug was not needed to be done if the original leads r not doing it together, it ruins the feeling of the chemistry...

Geet might had forgaven Dev, but acting with him as nothing happened before, give no sense at all...

About Dev going talli and dancing with Dev, it's much noted coz Dev did ruin Geet's life before and he is doing romance romance with her cousin seems disgusting, but in anyway, he realised his mistake now and he is trying to open a new chapter in his life, so is Maaneet...

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hey meds...
almost... writing the last part and then I have to check everything and put it in order... monday I will be able to print it out and then submit it on tuesday...after a week I will know if I have past the exam...
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Medha,shali,geets,zee,jo,nishi,gouri n all

hiiiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@ Medha

actually i was busy w/d wrk nw iam free

n ur explanations to that three points 🀣

@ Geets

thnx 4 d picsss πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

n cmng to epi y they r heading to devini track i don't like it at all
n me is nt understanding her character at all  is she sister only? wr she is d geet's  sister isn't it? y can't she talk abt Maan (Dev) abt wt is d main reason 4 her sis to come here n left the KM at least she has to try na

but wt she is dng here there is no jiju saali relation at all both characters out of d helll wr both r falling eyelocking 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

PS: ofcourse CV n Geet moved 4m Dev track but we Viers n devils unable to see n tolerate Devvet in one frame plzz going frwd plz deveet nt in one frame

if CV's want to show Dev as saint then y can't Dev call geet Bhabhi wts d prob here? πŸ˜•
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Shali: So, they'll be finally over in the next week.  All the very best for your results.  If they assess you wrongly, send them our way.

----

@ Zee:  We've been reliably told by LVraaz that, in GHSP season 2, Dev will get what he deserves.   

Maybe all of this is to build up a foundation for Dev getting what he deserves.

After eating the ladoo, the next day, Dev might wake up with a stomach upset that requires frequent trips to the washroom.

As for his dance with Nandini, I'd say that it is merely to set the stage for him to get what he deserves.  If he had no feelings for Nandini, how would he be hurt when she and her family rejected him?  To her credit, she does not return his feelings.  That said, we don't know if her feelings will change after their night with the goons.

After LVraaz's assurances, I have little doubt about it.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

good afternoon ladies...πŸ€—...how are we today...and i am trying to convince myself to keep all my expectations lowπŸ€”
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Sun:  Good afternoon.  You've failed so far, haven't you?πŸ˜†

@ Sanjana: Great ... now you can join in the random talks.  As for the explanations, that's all I could come up with for the CVs.πŸ˜†  They are deliberately making things difficult for themselves.  And, people such as us delight in making things ever more difficult for them.πŸ˜‰
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sanjana... Sun... Hello...πŸ€— Sun hows your hand now...

Medha... are you by any chance a lawyer... how ironically you are trying to turn tables in favour of creatives... and stomach upset... punishmebnt for Demon Devs crime...🀣🀣... out of all the things you hvae indeed chose most interesting way of punishing Demon Dev...

Shali... All the best for your exams and results...πŸ€—
Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
shali thumbnail
thanks meds... and will do...
thanks Arwesha...

hey Sun... sweetie I heared that sam is entering very soon... what will happen to dear Sunmeera...

Edited by shali - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Arwenish: Uh oh ... you caught both the irony and me.  I was trying to be discreet.  And, the answer to your question is "Yes".πŸ˜†

shali thumbnail
jyots you already floating the den...

what bad news do you want to share...

or are they khushi ki aanso...