shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Not yet...
first me see then me will belief...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Well last night Vinuji was making everyone dreamy eyed saying how during this shoot only few people like cameraman and director along with very little crew members were present to make actors comfortable...

Ab yeh bolke expectations aur high kar diya bande neπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Devils...πŸ€—

whats Brewing...😎

me is aconfused soul today... their are so many sufferings around me and my life revolves around my work and enjoyment, internet, songs, and GHSP... πŸ˜’

Bin Laden dead but its aftereffects... 2 bomb blast in FC training center and more then 80 cadets Shaheed and more than 100 peole injured... and all the papers are filled with blood soaked dead bodies and injured people...raising hairs on my neack... when ll this all end... 
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vinu is a nautanki himself!  he keeps us going...its nice! 🀣

Hum CONned nahin honge...bus haan! 

It will Maaneet getting CONned🀣
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Arwenish:  It's always sad when lives are lost, even sadder when they are lost to violence.  May their souls rest in peace. 
Arwenish thumbnail
Jyo me like Shali... first me ll watch and then go zooommm... 🀣before that me on earth... dont wana raise my expectations like Roop tera mastana...🀣 which at that point looked ermmm diffused bomb... but now after few months it looked not that bad...... and as you said at night main thing ll be over in just 2 or 3 min and here thinking all are koi idher gira koi udher and GCMs on facebook has completely lost it...🀣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Arwenish:Basically as pre-marriage and pre-confession sequence if u see ,RTM was very hot...I mean they had not even confessed that time... today we r finding it hot but that time we din't because we had too much of high expectations...that sort of kills even good episodes...so lets keep the expectations low and we will enjoy whatever is given to us today...😳
Arwenish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Arwenish:  It's always sad when lives are lost, even sadder when they are lost to violence.  May their souls rest in peace. 

yup and here all were young cadtes about to pass out and how sad their families gona be... 😭😭... its like losing everything in just one jolt... all stuggles dreams over... May their soules rest in peace and their families also have strenght to bear the loss...

and this thing is just making feel gulty dont why... world around is moving and things are happening and me like crazy insane human spend hours cribbing discussing fiction as if this world...