Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Deeps...ummm, did you sleep thru yours?🤣🤣🤣🤣Sheesh that sounds odd...sowwy, blame it on the random thing😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geeky:Excited ??...Arre sabka BP is high...sleep gone for a toss..itna tension nobody took even during world cup final😕😕...all r tensed about the final outcome of this Maha-Con...FB and IF both places people r praying to Babaji and thinking of phodofying nariyals in temple once Maaneet successfully does it😕..its the biggest event of the century😎..THE MAHA-CON🤣...Mayb even bigger than the Royal-Wedding😆😆
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyoti, his last written screen play  was for 12th episode, I pakka verified! 🤣
49erFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swan20

@Jyo...so did Gautam H write the SR scene? Because he's mentioned that yesterday was his last day as writer...

Anuja, he didnt, he writes for 2 other shows, he is bery bery busy guy!  😳😳😳😳😳
49erFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kushboo_6

Hegde said " enjoyed being the part of one of the most memorable romances of indian T.V. history"...🤗... heere ki asli parakh johri ko hi hoti hain...👏

With this said, now that speaks volume na! 😳
😳
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

@Geeky:Excited ??...Arre sabka BP is high...sleep gone for a toss..itna tension nobody took even during world cup final😕😕...all r tensed about the final outcome of this Maha-Con...FB and IF both places people r praying to Babaji and thinking of phodofying nariyals in temple once Maaneet successfully does it😕..its the biggest event of the century😎..THE MAHA-CON🤣...Mayb even bigger than the Royal-Wedding😆😆

🤣

Me literary counting hours now. 😳 I just hope the CON is not dragged till Monday, I swear I will loose 10 yrs of my life if that happens. 😆 The precap sets the mood quite well, Geet looks vulnerable, ready to melt, and MSK...HAWT. ☺️  Both look so ready to finally do the deed in the precap. 

Babaji, me not able to work today...kya karu. 😕😆
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Jyo,Jyo Jyo...dear DQ🤗😆  
@Blue and bold not a good sign being tensed could lead to performance anxiety😆
@Pink and bold ...final outcome>O.k. predictable...uuaaa uuaaa *Baby cry*😆
@Blue and bold again...DOES IT????? going by the all are tensed part...looks iffy to me
🤣
@ Maha Con...🤣The CON that killed all other CONs?🤣 I am not hopeful about their repeat performance then, this one better get them the desired result uaaa uuaaa *baby cry*🤣
49erFan thumbnail
@ Bubs and Jyoti!  🤣

@Anvi, arre tension mat lo yaar!🤣
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@geeks... today I'm in the mood to back jyots...
nope she isn't being a DQ...
this moment has been delayed for almost 8 months... since RTM...after today and monday ppl will join ash and jyo in mission Doopki...and tirat yatra...