Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Deeps...🀣...well this time he's excused...πŸ˜†

@Murlal...hey no problem...you are entitled to your opinion...πŸ˜ƒ...Do watch today's epi...it wasn't that bad.
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I am one such person who changed opinion after watching the scene. When I read the updates, I was shocked to hear the dialogue but then you need to watch the scene to understand the context in which MSK said those words...

So finally all the differences bet.  Maan and Geet are resolved but they are still away from leading a normal hubby-wife life for the reason we all know. Karva chauth is a very special day for first timers...it's a romantic expression of love like a valentine's day. Nowadays many men also fast for their wives...

Both Maan and Geet fulfilled their promises...and under normal circumstance, they would have perhaps had a romantic evening together...making out. A perfect end to a festival of love as it is called by many lovers. Due to the circumstances , Maan cannot spend the night with his wife but he is longing for it and wants to stay with her. The girl is still in a playful mood and doesn't understand the cue Maan gave when he said "tumse door jaane ka dil nahi kar raha Geet" He is trying to tell her ...I want to spend the night with you, I want to be with you...a perfect end to a perfect day. But Kudi is clueless so munda...pops up this dialogue in front of her.

he desires his woman n wants to make love. the girl keeps sending him off but now he can't wait any longer despite the circumstances they r in that is the way they are living separately. Love making is a natural progrssion of a relationship...
he wants to make babies...not necessarily have one now. he is talking abt the process not the result!!!! Not sure if I am making any senseπŸ˜•

He was serious but girl was playful
so to make her understand he is comes to the point and says I want to be a papa because he knows kudi will surely get his point.
He wants her consent b4 the CON.
Munda doesn't want to seduce her...he wants to her know what she is doing. the girl always melts in his arms...that he knows
but he wants to see if she is ready for it or not.

He is expressing his desire for her and waiting for her response.πŸ˜ƒ There is nothing wrong in that...is it????

Feel free to shoot me...just my 2 cents after a long time😳
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Arps...you are forgetting Devaa is now MSK's darling chota bhai...he confides in him about everything..thats how Dev came to know abt the bet...πŸ˜›
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sia1976

Geet mein Papa banna chahta hoon. "When U luv a woman, U see your world inside her eyes". Maan finally speaking his heart out, a wish that he wanted Geet to grant him ever since they lost their child. This dialogue of Maan not only touched me but also moved me as a woman. It has been a very vulnerable topic ever since Geet had a miscarriage & had distant them as a couple. Therefore the look of anticipation & anxiety that Maan had in his eyes was understandable. He was anxious to see how Geet would react to his wish. On the other hand Geet's heart will always ache at the thought of losing her first child as we witnessed today. 

So with Maan's wish, the most awaited moment is finally here. Maaneet's CONSUMMATION!!!! This is what Maan was trying to put across to his Geet when he said that dialogue to her. The moment that we all have been craving n yearning for, ever since Maaneet got married. What a moment it's going to be, when maaneet will become one soul. Geet will finally be Maan's ardhangini & they will eventually complete each other in the true sense of the word. By consummating they will not only take their relationship to the next level & attain marital bliss, but will also establish "HUM" for life

Sia with all the controversy about Maan's dialogue and his desire to give Geet all this that makes her happy...  He has this mind set up on saying this to her since the MC..

Now when he sees her happy once again...  He brings this up only to fullful her wish and make her most happy as he knew that her life was in that baby and she was totally devastated with the loss of the baby...

Before this dialogue...  he tells her couple of time that he is happy to see her laughing and smiling and for him what will make her more happy is the baby she has lost...

Sia you did wonderful job with your write up    HUGS,,,  to you

and when a man wants to make a baby with his wife that is the so much beautiful that he not only thinks her as love object but goes further and sees her as the mother of his children...  and that is to start the family and to me that is too honorable...  that he is totally in love and devoted to her..

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Murlal

@49er
Now, now that is very naughty- but yes, he is gorgeous. Yeah, better to fucus on the lips than on what they said!

I focused on his lips and exactly what he said too, not that I didnt focus on the words na!  As, I've said in the den few times already, watch the scene then comment on the dialogue!  Again, to me it was very apt for the situation, he can't come out and say to Geet, hey can we have sex now!  He said in a very subtle way and I got to hand it  to the creatives! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anshu, tu bhi mere gale lag ja! πŸ€—
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@anshu :

wow...that was really good take...now i am so much clear about his dialogues

@sia..loved what u wrote 😳
sia1976 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thnx dear ...(((((Hugs))))

Originally posted by: 49erFan

Sia, aah gale lag jah!  He spoke his heart!  πŸ€—

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Anshu
I do not have problem with character. mujhe problem CV se hai.
I remember the day he decided to start fresh life for his family everything got screwed up. he even told her during bindi scene adhikaar jataaye nahi jaate when he asked her permission to put bindi. so I do get his point of view, lekin yeh CV ke presentation mein panga hai
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Anshu, Sia...Take a bow πŸ‘