Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Ishhh☺️...see the raw look in his eyes😳😳😳😳
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ishhh☺️...see the raw look in his eyes😳

yeh look deta hai phir bolta hai bachcha chahiye...seedha seedha bolo na CON karna hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

that look & the kudi will melt in seconds...😳😳
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At last, at last, MSK has broken the spell he has held over me over the last year. Here's me a mature professional woman going ga ga over a fictional character, a type that has never ever existed and nor will ever exist except in most women's dreams and now with one dialogue the great MSK's hold over me has loosened. He wants to be a papa- WHAT? WHY?😲
I couldn't believe it when I read Armu4eva's update (I haven't seen the episode- so I may be wrong in my take on the dialogue)

How could he want to be a papa?  Is that what being with his wife means!! wow what does he think she is- a baby producing machine? Are bhai, get to know your wife, have fun, do all the things any normal person would be doing. papa kyun banna chahte ho ji?

Who the eff wrote that dialogue!?***?!πŸ˜•

What is it with Indians- why do we equate marital happiness with procreation. God, here he should be thinking of the joy of being with he
r and what does our pal think of - being a papaDoes he even know what having a baby involves- all the nappies and diaper changing and the tantrums and the end of life as one knows it!
Papa hi banna tha, to sperm bank chale jaate- ek nahi das das bachhon ke papa ban jaate!  Yahan pe Ballu ban kar itna paapad kyon bek rahe ho!

A long while ago I'd reconciled myself to the fact that M had stopped thinking with the organs between his ears, ever since he married G,  but at least he was thinking with the right one, it seemed, at least uptil now!
Seems I was wrong, he's lost it or rather the CVs have.
Or else they've put in this dialogue having got the fright of their lives with all the epectations they've raised in the viewers for the maha episode. HA
CVs why have you asassinated my beloved M- this is the last straw. Kahan se kahan pahuncha diya hamare royal, regal, fantastic M ko.
Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ ALL...important:
i am watching jitendrs's tohfa film right now and he was saying:
Fasal chaahiye toh abhi se khetibaadi shuru kar deni chahiye... aur mausam bhi accha hai tohh...☺️ and his wife blushes... so the meaning of fasal that day in lassi scene indicated CON which CAN lead to baby:)
this was the meaning in the movie as his wife was unable to concieve and he cheered her up :D
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@muralal:

u dint watched the epi right ? u should watch it first n then  say..
it was apt for the moment...and at that time he was not thinking about CON
as "an" said..we the viwers know CON is gonna happen but the characters dont...

Edited by gooseberry - 12 years ago
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜•
Edited by gooseberry - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Murlal:All I can say is first watch the episode and then mayb u can understand the situation and context in which he said it...in the den itself many hv changed thier views after watching the episode😊
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gooseberry

@muralal:

u dint watched the epi right ?

@gooseberry,
No, I must confess, I haven't. And that's because I read the update as it was being written, so I read the dialogue, but not the other things that armu4eva added later. So it just put me off.
I have read the latest update and it seems he's got a sad expression while saying it, so maybe he's got some other reason for saying it and all will be revealed,
Honestly, I've never been sure with the idea of people having babies wihtout getting to know thmselves and their relationship properly.