Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dvls Den-Bina mehnat hi phal khata MSK:CON News PG67 - Page 22

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Anuja...a correction here. Geet has not lost the baby a days back but a few months back. She lost before Holi and now it is KC and Calendar wise KC comes around Diwali time so it is 6+ months since Geet's MC

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: an12345678

We know they are going to physically unite tomorrow but characters are not aware about that. 😆😆😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Swan: Nope, I do not think so. (please ignore "Not" in that sentence). She has lost a child, what do normal couples do, if I am not wrong ... after grieving period is over, they try again.

-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@jhan... yes maan's dialogue had a purpose... hope they dont go with infertility track
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Daaku u are right here...if u lose a baby, the first thing u want to do is try again as soon as it is safe to try for a baby
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anyway, I gotta hit the bed now. Enjoy Discussing All : 🤗🤗🤗
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ an:

i agree..
in real life , a woman who undergoes MC wanna conceive again..
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved...Teji Smiling ...Pammi Chori Chori looking at him...and getting flustered when Teji catches her in the act of staring at him...😳...Jugnu Mama's...Gulabi Peg...and PEtrol pipe improvisation... 🤣...Dev dance...🤣🤣🤣...Geet's idea to feed Maan...and saying To mera naam bhi Mrs Geet Khurana nahi...She is turning into typical female version of Maan Singh Khurana...It might not b long when she throws the safed khoon dialogue back at Maan...🤣🤣🤣🤣...Balwant ki koi bhi khatirdaari kare ...Beeji badi khush hoti hai...🤣🤣🤣...Happy B'day of Mamaji...Lucky is funny...🤣🤣🤣...Maan bana Paneer wala...🤣🤣🤣🤣...

And last but not the least...Main Papa banana chahtha hoon...the dialogue to imply CON is a very regressive way of looking at it...So basically CON is for reproduction and not for pleasure...Is that the message????...Well, I think the CVs could have used a better line here...or maybe there is more to it...which will be aired tomorrow...But even otherwise...it was a strange way of opening the subject of CON...I hope the CVs show some good reason for Maan saying that dialogue...🤔

But on the whole the epi was good...and I'm hoping to see more of Teji-Pammi in the future coz...they make a really nice pair...and seem to have good chemistry too...😳

DD looked really tired and unwell in the terrace scene...I really want to applaud the actor for having shot the scenes even though she was not well...I hope she gets well soon...🤔...
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Anshu_A

Anuja...a correction here. Geet has not lost the baby a days back but a few months back. She lost before Holi and now it is KC and Calendar wise KC comes around Diwali time so it is 6+ months since Geet's MC

Anshu i'm sure when its time for the real KC they will again celebrate it...😆...the word calender doesn't exist for the CVs...😆