Dvls Den-Bina mehnat hi phal khata MSK:CON News PG67 - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago
Jyo, I still hold that Maan meant what he said that day.  He instinctively wanted to be the first man in Geet's life and he spoke his thoughts aloud.  It is only when he realised he lost the only woman he ever loved, loves and always will love did he regret his words.  Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
My main problem is that most of the time MSK is completely suave man of the world , knows exactly what turns on his woman and how to get her melting in his arms...then suddenly he is this ganvar, blurting out first I love you and then I want to be a papa - totally ill prepared to prepare his woman for his next move...

Lately either it is OTT Chanda Mama talks which seem fake or  this extra simple buffoon like attempt at expressing his desires...Kya hogaya hai CVs ko...

Edited by Norstar - 12 years ago
I really don't care about the papa dialogue, I very much doubt Geet will get pregnant again. Let's just think happy thoughts about the jungle scene tomorrow. 

But I really really really really really really really really really want a sameera aitraaz track, it will be the first on Indian TV and it will be very interesting. 
Edited by blahblablah - 12 years ago
Originally posted by blahblablah

I really don't care about the papa dialogue, I very much doubt Geet will Get pregnant again. Let's just think happy thoughts about the jungle scene tomorrow. 

But I really really really really really really really really really want a sameera aitraaz track, it will be the first on Indian TV and it will be very interesting. 
No Geet will not get pregnant. That would be the next track I think. Fertility issues.
Geet and MSK were all ready to become parents and were planning for the unborn child. The unborn had become a part of their life and somewhere their life revolved around it. And then the loss happened, and they drifted apart. They are close now but the sense of that loss is still there. They are not a couple who are going to be first time parents, but are the couple who have lost their child due to MC and I do not see anything wrong if MSK expresses his desire to become a father.

Plus his desire and Geet's no answer set the scene for the Tabela tomorrow when probably Geet will take the lead.

The episode was okay.
Edited by an12345678 - 12 years ago
I'm too tired to continue the argument.  I did not like that line. Period. I only hope the next track is not about fertility issues.
Originally posted by Opti

No Geet will not get pregnant. That would be the next track I think. Fertility issues.

Just like every other drama, but they could make it interesting I guess. 
Daaku, exactly how I see it too!  

Hugs to ya!πŸ€—
I have a totally different question.

Dev was so talli at the beginning of the dance etc, but by the time we saw the laddoo scene, his nasha was all gone. I was wondering is Nandini's dancing brought down all his chada hua nasha πŸ€”

@ Daaku - I agree with u to the extent that u are giving credit to the fact that Maan wants to become a father and meant what he said. Having said that, I did find the dialogue not suitable today.
Ok now analysis over the dance... thanks to Shinus for the video...πŸ˜ƒ
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12DmmoC6QlA[/YOUTUBE]

0:09...Jugunu and dev is talli thats why there are having female-voice...πŸ˜†
0:44... Maan's monkey dance steps...πŸ˜†
1:03... Maan almost kissed her..😳
1:10... loved that kissing expression of Maan...πŸ˜‰
1:39... Geet tasted Maan's cheek...πŸ˜›
1:54... Pammi-Teji shared a cutie look...😳
1:59... Maaneet cycle moment...😳
2:31... Again Maan almost kissed geet...πŸ˜‰
2:34... Maan's right hand position to be noted...πŸ€“
2:34... Lucky playi's with Jugunu's muchee...🀣
3:05... Loved the Maan pulls Geet towards him in balcony...😍
3:14... Maaneet sitting in a bed.. and a wheel behind them... means Con is on the way...☺️
3:22... Ahhh.. Maan's expression while saying "Baby tera"...πŸ˜‰
3:52... Maan hold Geet...😳 and Teji notices it...πŸ€“