Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Geetu - Great opening on the Den..I really love it that you post the latest pics, SBS/SBB links - our one stop shop! Love it! Thank you.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I guess all wants him to say, I want to stick it in there!  Come on guys!  ITs not that easy and he was not in nok jhok mode, he was dead serious!
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Geets,,,,,,

Isme Babaji ka kyaa kaam hai...πŸ˜†
49erFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Norstar

Geetu - Great opening on the Den..I really love it that you post the latest pics, SBS/SBB links - our one stop shop! Love it! Thank you.

Thanks dear, I usually dont do a take, but post all this stuff, glad u like it!  I'll do a take later!

Jyoti, Im with u, I loved the episode, for sexy lips!  Ufff, it got me going! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
49erFan thumbnail
Shin tu chup kar, nahin toh mein tumhara poll khol na! 🀣🀣
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, I am repeating I thought that Maan's line even at that time post MC was misplaced.  He is not stupid to be saying such things when he actually means something else.  Cant vouch for the CVs though.   It is you who said that there will be issues in Geet getting pregnant.  I felt this line today set the opening for that track.  This Geet season 2 is not as appealing as Geet season one.  As I said earlier while I enjoy Maaneet romance, I am not an involved viewer as I used to be.  There are individual episodes of brilliance but overall there is something lacking. This Maan and Geet are cute but their characterisations lack the depth of their earlier versions.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sometimes I feel like we overrate MSK's intelligence. When he started telling her ki main bahut dinon se tumse kuch kaha nahi, I thought, ok, here goes... and then he said I Love u. And then out of the blue, main papa ban na chah ta hu, Atleast uss initial dialogue ke baad bol deta, toh I could accept Jo's explanation that he had been meaning to say it since Holi day. Bewakoof kahi ka.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shradha kaha gayi. Atleast winner toh bata ke jaati. πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Opti:But MSK has always been like that...earlier too he said something but he meant something else and the biggest example was "Mujhe laga ki tum sirf meri ho"...even today we try to analyse the meaning of that sentence and what MSK really meant thereπŸ˜†...And that was season 1...So I think the only consistency in both seasons has been MSK's inconsistent dialogues where he might feel or mean something but he will blurt out something else in wordsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...But thats how MSK is...never good with words or explanation ...only exception is chanda mamaπŸ˜†

@Jhan:Mayb that dialgoue and bedroom look will come in tabela tomorrowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Opti

Jyo, I am repeating I thought that Maan's line even at that time post MC was misplaced.  He is not stupid to be saying such things when he actually means something else.  Cant vouch for the CVs though.   It is you who said that there will be issues in Geet getting pregnant.  I felt this line today set the opening for that track.  This Geet season 2 is not as appealing as Geet season one.  As I said earlier while I enjoy Maaneet romance, I am not an involved viewer as I used to be.  There are invidual episodes of brilliance but overall there is something lacking. This Maan and Geet are cute but their characterisations lack the depth of their earlier versions.

Completely agree. I feel the current CVs & writers are just looking at the overall package and not delving deep into characterization......As you've said its entertaining to watch and certainly much better than many other shows but it doesn't engage you as it previously did.