Dvls Den-Bina mehnat hi phal khata MSK:CON News PG67 - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
i hope the dialog main papa banana chahta hu is just a start may be they talk abt their lost baby...its pending since long...i almost forgot they never talked abt their lost child whole heartedly...😊
Originally posted by Arwenish

Palllu... GCMs ko samjna mushkil hi nahin namumkin hai... here is  todays reaction...

i hope iye wala SR successful ho jaye

the best part of today's epi was the precap of tomorrow's epi! consummation! yeah baby! bring it on!! :P

maan, abhi kapde maat kholiye.. ye jungle nehi ghar hai... ;)

Did MSK have to kiss the BD's hand? Was that why there was no spark?!
🤣 
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣
Originally posted by swan20

@Jyo...as you say they have been getting cosy since the last few days so its obvious both were wanting to take their relationship to a new level. Then what was the need to bring the baby issue here. Is that the motivation they require to finally take the final step? ..
Well it all started from the baby chapter only..Maaneet separated post MC where Geet thought MSK does not understand her MC pain and MSK thought Geet has stopped sharing her decisions with him because she feels I don't understand her pain...

Somewhere thier whole separation came post MC...So baby remained an integral part of thier life..so mayb thats why CVs wanted to bring the new chapter in their life with baby ka dialogue only😕

@Jhan:When we say MSK could hv told Geet "I want to take my relatinoship to next level"...we r saying it in english...tell me the exact hindi words for it which can make Geet understand clearly what he really means by it🤔...In real life normally couples discuss this using direct intercourse words...but on national TV we cannot put those direct words na😆..and if MSK would hv said "Rishte ko aage badhaana" I doubt Geet would hv understood the actual meaning of it😆...this is what MSK might hv thought before saying those papa dialogues🤔
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Jyo, I still dont agree with you.  I felt that line just after the MC was also misplaced as was today's line.  I feel sad that post Maaneet marriage Geet has lost her individuality and has become just another mundane wife and Maan seems to endorse that.  I would love to be proved wrong. I want them to show Geet make something of her life besides being Mrs.MSK before they tread down the baby track.
Parisa...

Yes.. From these ladies you can find out how your con can be made more romantic...☺️
Originally posted by gargi.

i hope the dialog main papa banana chahta hu is just a start may be they talk abt their lost baby...its pending since long...i almost forgot they never talked abt their lost child whole heartedly...😊

i hope so too but not counting on it...😆
i just read few pages back. I think we all are reacting too much from this scene.

It was just a casual talk between maan and geet.

We all know that Maan wanted to tell his feelings about the child on the holi day, But somehow he couldnt. So this dialogue was so much due.

and geet's reaction was not that he just wants a baby from me. She just recalled the moments of the baby. The word BABY after such a long ime.

Well i think in tomm's episode we will get to hear some baby talks which were pending from so long.
@ Jyo

I gave you the alternative "Hamare beech ki dooriyon ko khatam karna chahtha hoon and then give her a look with the bedroom eyes" ☺️

Kudi flat ☺️ ...even a moron can interpret that message and kudi clearly ain't one. She can read his messages 😉 ...rememeber she said "aap ki aankon mein yeh jo sharath hai isse kaboo mein rakhiye". 😉
good night folks...🤗
wont be able 2 come 2morrow infact till 21st😭😭 EXAM😔