Dvls Den-Bina mehnat hi phal khata MSK:CON News PG67 - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by swan20

forget CON i've never even discussed my own life & my relationships as much as i discuss Maneet's life...😆

This place makes me tread into waters where i have never gone before. ðŸ˜†

final good night, see you all tomm
Jyo, to your question to married ladies, we discussed everything before and after marriage.  I made my husband wait because I did not want to conceive immediately and neither did he.  When I was safe, I let him know and we took it from there.   
@Opti:But if u remember right from the time Geet had her MC,MSK wanted to tell her this dialogue thinking this will give peace and a new hope to Geet to move forward in life...in today's episode,he just tells that dialogue to Geet which was pending from that holi time...He feels mayb this dialgoue will give her that hope in life which she had lost  post her MC...From that scene all I can undersrand is it was what MSK feels will make Geet comfortable for the CON and thats why he chooses these simple but mayb lame dialogues😆...Geet may hv understood the other way as well but MSK thinks otherwise since from beginning he is the one who has been underestimating other's thinking capability😆
I would have preferred if geet had said would you make a baby with me Maan?
Originally posted by shinus

Me too... But i am very much in a mood to hear about all those who had experienced it  😳 🤓
🤓

:hi5" its fun to read the gossip 🤣🤣 Only if you are not being discussed 🤣
Partial SR was done beautifully and Maan's passion and desire for his wife was expressed to perfectly...

I think the CVs needed to show a reason for Geet's reluctance and somehow had to bring the baby subject...but I still feel it could have been done through Geet's self talks.

Anyways, they better not ruin absolutely anything tomorrow...varna😡

bye Cacooo🤗

Please do come back tomorrow🤗

Weekend gonna be fun if you join us😳

Chalo me off too!! have an early morning class tomorrow😔

goodnight!!! shabba khair!

good day USA, Canada!
Palllu... GCMs ko samjna mushkil hi nahin namumkin hai... here is  todays reaction...

i hope iye wala SR successful ho jaye

the best part of today's epi was the precap of tomorrow's epi! consummation! yeah baby! bring it on!! :P

maan, abhi kapde maat kholiye.. ye jungle nehi ghar hai... ;)

Did MSK have to kiss the BD's hand? Was that why there was no spark?!
Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

thank you!!!🤗

Are you Deepika on FB?😊

Yes I am ðŸ˜³
Maan: :Geet mein Papa banana chahtha hooo..."

Why did he said so...😲 bcos he is MSK...😆 Maan Singh Khurana...😎 only he has the right to tell nything like that... haaan...

Remember...
During pee loo song sequence  Maan said...  "Muncje laga ki tum zirf mere ho..."

During Dev's post bail scene he said..."tum pregnant ho yeh jaathe huye bhi mene tumara saat diya..." (Something similar like this.. i don't remember the excat dialogue here...)

During holi track he said... "Geet is khoon safed hoge mere nahi..."

So its crystal clear its Maan nature to tell something like this... and geet and we Devils should do the needed analysis on it...😆