Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Thats why Geet is so naive...for her the definition of CON is limited to SR or for baby purpose...

See her reaction on her SR with MSK...After that she never really showed that huge desire of wanting MSK physically...it was always more form MSK's side whether its almost kiss scenarios or the snake and ladder scenarios..she was always a participant there...

Jyoti, i think this dialogue is going to continue tomm because it is going to shown maan's line of thinking and what he perceives to be geet's condition after her MC and how he perceivces her mental condition to be and whether she is okay with him coming near her or not. So this was his intro line. and only when she gives him the go-ahead he will continue i think. 

I think that is what they want to show that in half SR he was being bossy but this time he is giving her the decision making power.

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i agree with Neha. We cant answer this Ques JyoπŸ˜†

But i must say poori tayari chal rahi hai yahan to
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me outta here...my net is just too slow...i will be here tomorrow to have some fun 🀣 coz i am guessing it is just going to be funny to see it finally happen since we always made so much fun of them! had i known earlier i would have opened Den for the special day 🀣 🀣
but i'll see if i can write TSD tomorrow πŸ˜†

@Jyo- yes i will catch Wednesday's episode if i can

@Pallu my Kaminiii OMG I AM SO PROUD OF U πŸ€— congrats for the job darling πŸ€—

and i am off...i hate my net πŸ˜” i hope it gets fixed tomorrow!!

bye all...have fun!!
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arwenish

Pallu... congratulations and celebrations... πŸ₯³... you got job...πŸ˜ƒ

jo bhi ho jaisa bhi ho... creatives make sure you appease GCMs... otherwise...🀣🀣🀣

thank youπŸ€—

waise what is GCMs' reaction to BD usage in Maneet sceneπŸ˜† tsunami toh nahi aa gayaπŸ˜†
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Opti
Agree with you completely πŸ˜ƒ

@ Jyo
I disagree. I think if he had said something like " I want to take this to the next level" or "Main ab hum donon ke beech ki dooriyan khatam karna chahtha hoon" she would have gotten the message. The girl is not that stupid. She deserves some credit. Plus "Actions speak louder than words". πŸ˜‰
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

πŸ˜•

Honest question to all married ladies here...

Itna analysis..itna tension...Itna discussion kisine apne CON ke time pe kiya kya ???

R we normal ??

πŸ˜•

🀣🀣🀣 we are not...infact i found odd reading ppl want to see this n this in CON...☺️ frankly its difficult for me to talk abt CON with my hubby β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£πŸ€£
if V comes to know abt this talks he'll be dead...*meri biwi itni besharam*🀣🀣🀣
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Parisa-

I am not Married neither i am committed so i cannot answer this 🀣🀣🀣

Me too... But i am very much in a mood to hear about all those who had experienced it  😳 πŸ€“
πŸ€“
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: kadydeep

Pallu - Congrats on the job.

thank you!!!πŸ€—

Are you Deepika on FB?😊
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
just to help jyo in her case to proove maan and geet's side of physical desire...
Maan: main tere pyaar mein ban gaya baaf ka gola (no con no heat)...
aur woh bewafaa kehti hai ...πŸ˜”
GEET: thandaa matlab coca-cola...😎

Maan:Main papa papa chillaoonga kurta phaadke...🀣🀣🀣

Geet: chill maar kanjoos kahinke...😑... saving money for another special trip where we can think about it...😑☺️???...main switzerland jaake hi planning karoongi...haan...🀣
..himmat hai to khud pregnant ho ke dikha..😎... CON toh kiya nahi chala papa ban ne...🀣
🀣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo...as you say they have been getting cosy since the last few days so its obvious both were wanting to take their relationship to a new level. Then what was the need to bring the baby issue here. Is that the motivation they require to finally take the final step? ..