MAAN:
akele hain toh kya gham hai...
chaahe toh humaare bas mein kya nahin..☺️
bas ik zaraa, saath ho tera...tere toh hain hum..kab se sanam..πŸ€—πŸ˜‰

Posted: 12 years ago
My take is phinally done. πŸ˜›

Plus I was watching repeat on TV πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Today's episode was the true definition of time pass πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

That song as downright hilarious πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... of GC's dance ...no comments πŸ˜› ...DD who is a great dancer was also off today plus she looked really tired. There was something not right about the song. I did not like the song selection or the picturization. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ But I will give the choreographer point for this - he utilized all the characters very well done πŸ‘πŸΌ. The split screen showing Maan and Jugnu, Maan and Lucky was very good. πŸ‘πŸΌ

DD dances really well in a saree but she was not able to get it right today. I blame the choreographer, not the actors. The spirit of the song was just not there today. I wish they had picked a different song. Plus all the random people dancing was just not required. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ They blew a great opportunity to showcase the new family with all its quirks and all the inter-personal relationships. A better song and better picturization and execution would have been a great help. It seems that the people who gave us Kurbaan hua and then Maahi have disappeared somewhere. πŸ€”

Mamaji was hilarious but what was the use of Dev drinking the spiked drink? He would have danced even otherwise? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

I did not like the fact that Geet fed Dev 😑 😑 😑... it would have been good if he took it in his hand and said baad mein khaa loonga or something like that. 😑 😑 😑 ...they can never have a real devar-bhabi relationship and that is the truth. Deal with it and stop trying to portray it as such. It turns our stomach 🀒

Now coming to the "Main Papa banna chahtha hoon dialogue" πŸ˜• πŸ€”

MSK I did not expect this of you. 😑

I have this to say "Make the mistakes of yesterday your lessons for today" - Unknown

Dear CVs have you not learned from the previous disasters? You have just gotten rid of one baby (managing to lose umpteen fans in the process) and now you want to go down the slippery slope again? 😲 πŸ€” Does this even make any sense to you? Where is your sense of self-preservation? πŸ€”

Geet is 18 years old and the doctors had clearly told Maan that she is too young to be a mother. Then what the hell is this stupid dialogue all about. Instead of showing her becoming independent in life, you want to show her barefoot and pregnant again? 😑

Please no rubbish about her not being able to bear any more children. 😑

She has just had a miscarriage for crying out loud. She needs time to heal physically, mentally and psychologically before even thinking about having another baby. 😭

Plus she really needs to live life and enjoy life before she starts becoming a tap again - crying all day. 😑

The way you portrayed MSK was as a broad minded individual. I would have loved it if he just said I want to take our relationship to the next level. πŸ‘πŸΌ That would have been a lot more in line with his character than this stupid line. Is he not worried about his wife's health? About the fact that she is barely 19 and he would be tying her down with a kid? I thought he would be the kind to encourage her to become independent and stand up on her own feet. I guess that MSK is dead and gone and the one who has taken his place is someone who wants his wife to play homemaker.

Please show us Geet going back to college or even going back to work at KC and leading a normal life rather than turning her into a Kekta heroine who has problems conceiving. 🀒

If you want your show to remain unique please do not resort to Kektaish measures. You tried that and the audience rejected it. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

The real mistake is one from which we learn nothing - John Powell

So please do not repeat mistakes your predecessors have made. Learn from the mistakes they have made and stay away from cliched tracks. It will make for a more gripping track if Sameera comes in as a business rival a la Priyanka Chopra in Aitraaz. People will enjoy it more. Trust me on that. 😳

Finally I will leave you with this
"A wise man learns by the mistakes of others, a fool by his own." - Latin proverb.

Originally posted by serialwatcher16

@ Pallu - congrats for the job πŸ‘πŸΌ
thank youπŸ€—
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Honest question to all married ladies here...

Itna analysis..itna tension...Itna discussion kisine apne CON ke time pe kiya kya ???

R we normal ??

@Pallu...congrats on the job...πŸ‘

@Priti
...i agree...the basis of them consummating their marriage should not be because they want to become parents. As i said now the CON just seems a means to an end and not because they truly want to get intimate...
Originally posted by jyoti06

Itna analysis..itna tension...Itna discussion kisine apne CON ke time pe kiya kya ???

R we normal ??

wahi tohπŸ˜† karte waqt sochte ho aap log?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nahi naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† why not chillax and enjoy Maneet CONπŸ˜›
Originally posted by jyoti06

πŸ˜•

R we normal ??

πŸ˜•

Normal, what is that? we are devils 😈

Gossip is always good and enjoyable only when u r not the one being discussed 🀣

good night everybody,

I am absolutely tired out

see you all tomm

happy discussing
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

@ Jyoti 
after the Dev con geet was shown on the bed without any clothes and just a blanket  with her shoulders and all bare 
Thats why Geet is so naive...for her the definition of CON is limited to SR or for baby purpose...

See her reaction on her SR with MSK...After that she never really showed that huge desire of wanting MSK physically...it was always more form MSK's side whether its almost kiss scenarios or the snake and ladder scenarios..she was always a participant there...
Pallu congrats...πŸ₯³... but i still  wished we could get a job as a reporter or GHSP crewmember...πŸ˜‰