Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: swan20

why is Geet back in her behnji suits & blanket dupatta...🤔

I think only if somebody goes on leave the PH will have the money to do a makeover. So we ahve to toss the coin to decide which we want more, makeover for geet or real actors instead of BD's.
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pallu and jyo...🤗
@ pallu i just saw ur comment on the de-stress article and threw up my juice laughing🤣🤣🤣...do ya love to get in trouble...?😉

A shaayari for that :
Shaadi se pehle aurat hoti hai barbie doll,😛
shaadi ke waqt khoobsurat doll...
ek saal bad doll, paanch saal baad dolly, aur uske baad dolly bindra...😉🤣🤣
@ Jyo
PM mila kya???🤔

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Swan and Parisa:Precap misleading tha...CON se pehle she too will strip strip strip😉😛
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: swan20

why is Geet back in her behnji suits & blanket dupatta...🤔

Whenever they go with BD... that joola scene will come for free😆
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo....actually i would have preferred no talk about intimacy before CON. They should have just shown them not able to control themselves while in the tabela. Would have looked more spontaneous then...now it just seems cut & dry...
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Usha:Like I said it was MSK's way of explaining to Geet in simple words that I want to do CON with u😆..she will not understand any other language😆...
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyoti sapne mat dikha we all know she will not bhurka not going anywhere
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Swan:Yes u r right...but here the situation is Geet has come out of MC and mayb her body won't b able to take it ..depends on how much she is prepared for it...thats why I guess the dialogue regarding the whole process was necessary before CON...🤔
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jo, the scene is done and nothing we say can change anything. But I still think Maan could have said a lot of things to convey the need for them to move ahead in their relationship than to say the words that he did. They were not OTT, they were just not needed at this juncture.

Physical intimacy between couples is a need, not only to make babies but in general. So what he communicated today did not just mean that they should have a physical relationship but that he wants some results out of it. Atleast that is the way I understood it.
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
@Khushboo...have u heard that punishment for one murder is hanged till death and for 100 murders, also its the same😆😆 Well, same case is here.😆 Ek baar report karo ya 100 times, I will call ********* to the person I want to🤣