Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: hegdemedha

Time to confer on Geet the title of The Brooding Mare.

Tu nahi, to koi aur sahi!πŸ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dance:
Maaneet were fab as usual but the cycle scene was pure Gurtiness...😍 especially the gesture by DD to move the cycle forward and the "tone down " gesture...πŸ˜‰..

JUgnu and lucky's dance after cycle scene was ...🀣🀣🀣...they were the best dancers.. haan..

DD was having difficulty in leg movements as she said in UMTV...πŸ˜›

The precap dialogues look like a closure to RTM ... where MSK had questioned geet and she left it blank...but now she will answer it and how...☺️

Edited by kushboo_6 - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@usha..even i was jumping squares ..kabhi idhar kabhi udhar🀣

@swan,,,,why cannot they get inspired from some of the sensible things we discuss occassionally🀣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shrads, did u expect a straight answer from me kya! πŸ˜†
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Sun: When we discuss sensible things, they think we're pulling a fast one on them.  They don't want to take a risk with that.
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜ƒ ...Hi guys ... Me in bus.. Enjoying my journey 😊 .. Read the written update.. Epi seemed to to be quite decent... Don't tell me all are again behind dev.. He he... He is a loser... but let us now really move ahead of that horrible past guys... Just enjoy it like a normal viewer.. Without putting in too much of our brains...Trust me we will have more real life syapas to worry about.. What is wrong if Geet and Maan have moved ahead dumping their past... So just enjoy the drama friendS 😊 So now tell me how were maaneet 😳
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dev and Nandini are made for each other atleast when it comes to dancing. Both of them have 2 left feet. Totally out of sync.

And looks like Preeto ran away too far after confessing her love for Lucky. She was no where to be seen today πŸ€”

I dont see a good reason for them to bring up baby talk again today. Although I feel stupid trying to come up with intelligent and logical reasons and hopes, I am hoping Maan will atleast let Geet know how he felt after they lost thier baby, so Geet understands that he was mourning too, in his own twisted way. I know, I know, I hope for too much πŸ˜†
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Saj...our sensible talks ghum phirke come back to dot connections...they only read the end result & implement it...πŸ˜†
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pixie-

Pop Quiz for the day

"Geet ne Dev ko laddoo kyun khilaya?"

The wittiest answer gets a special gift from my twin Geets!

pehla pehla pyar hai...pehli pehli baar hai...
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Usha: I gave up tracking the squares.  There was one too many of them.