Navya

Is it just me or... (Page 9)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

@Ishu & Bushy-No problem..
Ahh! Actually i wanted to confirm myself that what i have seen actually "what I have seen"ROFL

Err..Bushy-Right? The hug so really confusing..Esp the way he huged? Why he hugged her?:P & Anant expression it was something as if he ate some hot chillies..Anybody felt like that?ROFL

So its decided,I actually find it difficult to "udaoying mazak" s'thing I dont like..As my life right now just "sucks" & i dont have anything better do..I'll watch it but stop discussing  orelse I'll go mad discussing this person called "Anant"ROFL

Ya Its Bushy Big smile
Exactly..why did he hug her?? Someone tell me LOL
BOLD: ROFL I felt that too...a kid ate chillies and he is not allowed to have water until he hugs this girl...ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1madhu_sridharaa123.80Nymeria

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hmmm I never thought I would say this..But Shagun-Anant hug was better than Navya-Anant...Broken Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_rainapheonix1madhu_sridharsaumziaa123.80NymeriaAreYaar

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Hmmm I never thought I would say this..But Shagun-Anant hug was better than Navya-Anant...Broken Heart

@bold: ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Sagun ji aur Anant ji? I bet your post would please Sagun and her didi! LOL LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_raina

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Exactly Mc...it felt like they both were not comfortable with this hug...He was clinging to her she was giving those weird expressions...
I have nothing to say about the HUG...so worst it was...LOL

I think Anant-Navya ko chhodo...firstly Shaheer-Soumya only don't seem comfortable with each other...phir bhi they rushed this hug track and all?LOL...These two need to work on their comfort level first if they want to be even remotely convincing in romantic scenesLOL...If they are both going to look so TORTURED while hugging each other, how are ppl expected to buy AN as a couple?ConfusedLOL
Arey yaar Anu...few days back i happened to stumble upon this SBS video and what i saw was Shaheer and Soumya were very much comfortable hugging each other...they were doing all fun and masti...and Shaheer was even pulling Navya towards him to "practice" the hugging bit LOL
Don't make me imagine these two in those kinda romantic scenes with those horrible uncomfortable looks ConfusedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80AreYaar

naina_raina Senior Member
naina_raina
naina_raina

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Just listening to everyone and Piya's recap, I now want to see that 'HUG' . I am pretty sure I will be LOLing thru it.. 
Not a good thing for  a new serial if at the emotional high point the audience are laughing..

Alas- at work, so gotta wait 6 more hrs..

Did the kiss scene happen too? I hope they left atleast something for next week.. the way they  are rushing thru the story...

aa123.80

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL WORD!!! ROFL
laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

@bold: ROFL
Sagun ji aur Anant ji? I bet your post would please Sagun and her didi! LOL

Hahaha Besht um Besht ji..LOLLOL

aa123.80

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Okay so it was a totally misplaced hug...especially seeing it come from Anant's side. Navya tells him in uber slow...robotic style that she likes to be with him. Anant walks a lil bit away and thinks about Navya's words...and LO & BEHOLD this Bumblebee on sugar high just sprints to her and hugs her?!?!?Stern Smile Ummm What about his thoughts? his feelings? He just goes by what Navya says/feels?! Weird.

It was a very bad episode. Very patchy in terms of content, editing as well as acting.

Anant's expressions were literally like he had seen Lady Gaga right in front of him and Navya's were like she wanted to "GO"...ya know..."go use the restroom" sorta expressions.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naina_rainaaa123.80Sanely_InsaneAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index