Navya
Navya

Is it just me or... (Page 7)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Acc. to me...there was no need for a hug..even if it was...they could have shown it in a better manner...and the expressions of both the actors were lame Confused

Bushy - I can sooo imagine what Navya's expression must've been like? Shifty eyed glances, knitted eyebrows, frowning/pained (I would've said worse, but am keeping my thoughts to myself) expressions ...

Anant - Alternating between a Kid-high-on-candy to pained (realization-like) expressions ...

Looks like this wasn't a pleasant experience to either of them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80NymeriaSanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by aa123.80

I can so imagine.
Navya and Anant being "bedakhaled" (I know that's not a wordLOL) from the khandaan, and them revolting and bhag ke shaadi. LOL
And worddd. They should've developed their friendship. They don't even know each other! Random...

Lets say that does happen..Then what next..they go live in a cottage at the hills..Anant works as a majdoor..Navya sings with the lambs, and the birds, while Anant is away breaking stones..She collects firewood and cooks for him..And they live happily ever afterLOL
ROFLROFLROFL Your posts are so hilariousROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by aa123.80

I can so imagine.
Navya and Anant being "bedakhaled" (I know that's not a wordLOL) from the khandaan, and them revolting and bhag ke shaadi. LOL
And worddd. They should've developed their friendship. They don't even know each other! Random...

Lets say that does happen..Then what next..they go live in a cottage at the hills..Anant works as a majdoor..Navya sings with the lambs, and the birds, while Anant is away breaking stones..She collects firewood and cooks for him..And they live happily ever afterLOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
And they'll be like "Paise ka kya, humara pyaar hi kaafi hai!!" ROFL ROFL ROFL

madhu_sridhar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina_raina

For the past one week, from when the picnic discussion happened Anant has been getting on my nerves..
The only good scenes are the ones at Navya's home these days.

Havent watched today's episode yet, but if they actually had a confession and that hug/kiss already, I am seriously disappointed.
What is the rush CVs? Shaadi bhi isi trip mein karvadoge kya?

LMAO bas usi ki kami hai...woh bhi karvaa hi dein is picnic mein...poora swaha yahin ho jaayegaClapClapClapLOL

madhu_sridhar

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I can't understand that Anant???any way I am really happy that Anant madly in love with Navya...
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Ishita, you know I dun think it's kinda sane to feel irritated of TV characters when you can just laugh at them. Anant's definitely gotten absurd and I dun get a thing out of the promo, quite honestly. I won't call it ruining the character, given the show is still fresh - there are chances, the kid delivered misleading promos and this is how he's going to get, eventually, sickeningly stupid. 

Navya's evolving, Anant's getting dumber. I dunno what's wrong really, but I kind of hope Anant's turns that crisp, no-nonsense and principle-ridden boy that he was introduced as. The hug thing was so funny, by the way today. It was like the cab driver had forced em to hug each other. Wacko

Kankshita

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharLadyMcbethaa123.80

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
HOLY Freaking MOLY! World's most HOWLARIOUS expressions were at display during that "HUG" moment!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OTTness to the EXTREME! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL It looked so darn weird!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and forced!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharLadyMcbethaa123.80thegameisonSanely_InsaneAreYaar

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina_raina

For the past one week, from when the picnic discussion happened Anant has been getting on my nerves..
The only good scenes are the ones at Navya's home these days.

Havent watched today's episode yet, but if they actually had a confession and that hug/kiss already, I am seriously disappointed.
What is the rush CVs? Shaadi bhi isi trip mein karvadoge kya?

WORD. The scene between her and daadi and her and her dad was so well shot and well written. The rest is all blahhh...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index