Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Missed her since when? Like 20 mins ago??? Pinch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_InsaneAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Bushy yaar, I've actually stopped doing the TILs now...LIKE karne ko kya bachaa hai?? Ab toh "Things I W*F'd or Things I ROFL'd over" would be a better titleLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharLadyMcbethNymeriaSanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Missed her since when? Like 20 mins ago??? Pinch

No...15 minutes...too long for them Stern SmileLOL

aa123.80AreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Yup I'm one of the bhoole bhatke log who did not go ZOMG at Anant antics. His stalker-ish tendencies and his hyper-ness have put me off for now. I could understand his anger, his disappointment last week when Navya refused to even try to ask her parents. But I hated his emotional blackmail by showing up in front of the building, his kid-high-on-candy behavior, the constantly popping up at her house, the latkaoing from auto sequence, and the running amist the traffic sequence. It was okay if the auto was caught in traffic near the college. Here he was shown running on the highway! Ridiculous! I still cannot get over the luka-chipi sequence in SBS... what are these, a bunch of 10-year olds or SYBCom students!???!!! His character has not only changed, it has changed for the worse...

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 13 May 2011 at 11:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharaa123.80NymeriaSanely_InsaneAreYaar

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Bushy yaar, I've actually stopped doing the TILs now...LIKE karne ko kya bachaa hai?? Ab toh "Things I W*F'd or Things I ROFL'd over" would be a better titleLOL
LOL Anu...if you start a post like this...then the posts will be way too long coz u can find a lot of points...LOL
BTW, that place where they hugged reminded me of LTL LOL

Gosh...after so much time found a good discussion topic here...LOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 May 2011 at 11:38am

aa123.80AreYaar

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Thing are moving WAY too fast..
The hug came out of nowhere..They sort of indirectly confessed their feelings for each other..Some shy glances, at most hand holding would have done the scene justice..The hug seemed forced and not needed..And the expressions..Lord the expressions..
Anant's expression: Eyes shut..Paranoid..As if someone pushed him off a cliff..LOL
Navya: She scrunched up her face as if Anant stank bad at the begining LOL
But seriously..How long have they known each other? Navya's emotions for Anant I can understand..She had a crush on Anant since the first time she saw him..But Anant's behaviour is confusing..I don't know why the creatives are hell bent on destroying his character sketch..Please oh please stop writing scenes where Anant behaves like a 13 year old fan girl..Dead

@ bold: ROFL ROFL
ROFL I know, she has that half-shocked, half-cringed kind of expression.
laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Not to mention the precap...Anant hak jataofying on her and holding her wrist and asking didn't she think about him..or missed him and stuff?? 
Looks like they are rushing the track...Confused

Woah so he is ACTUALLY going to say the 15 minutes feel like 15 hours line to her?? Oh lordStern SmileLOL

Yeah this is all like ridiculously rushed...I see the show going down the drain...ab toh pucca inki rushed marriage bhi hogi.

The creatives of this show are rushing through the most beautiful part of the show..I wanted
Navya -Anant to really get to know each other at first..i wanted many more late night convos before they moved on the love phase..I wanted nice friendship moments..sweet nokjhoks..But what I think we will get it that Navya Anant enjoy do din ki khushi in the picnic..As soon as Anant goes back Shagun khari hogi jaimala leke..And grumpy hormonal Renuka di will spill the beans about Anant to mommy and Navya is screwed as well..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91madhu_sridharaa123.80AreYaar

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Yup I'm one of the bhoole bhatke log who did not go ZOMG at Anant antics. His stalker-ish tendencies and his hyper-ness have put me off for now. I could understand his anger, his disappointment last week when Navya refused to even try to ask her parents. But I hated his emotional blackmail by showing up in front of the building, his kid-high-on-candy behavior, the constantly popping up at her house, the latkaoing from auto sequence, and the running amist the traffic sequence. It was okay if the auto was caught in traffic near the college. Here he was shown running on the highway! Ridiculous! I still cannot get over the luka-chipi sequence in SBS... what are these, a bunch of 10-year olds or SYBCom students!???!!! His character has not only changed, it has changed for the worse...

@bold: I know, that was understandable. It was a pretty good scene.

But this was beyond weird. Showing up at her front door. Despo.
And then how did I forget the marathon running? LOL LOL LOL
And thinking these are BCom students feels extraaa lame cause being one, I can't help but ROFL over how they do EVERYTHING except studies. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index