Navya
Navya

Is it just me or... (Page 4)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Thing are moving WAY too fast..
The hug came out of nowhere..They sort of indirectly confessed their feelings for each other..Some shy glances, at most hand holding would have done the scene justice..The hug seemed forced and not needed..And the expressions..Lord the expressions..
Anant's expression: Eyes shut..Paranoid..As if someone pushed him off a cliff..LOL
Navya: She scrunched up her face as if Anant stank bad at the begining LOL
But seriously..How long have they known each other? Navya's emotions for Anant I can understand..She had a crush on Anant since the first time she saw him..But Anant's behaviour is confusing..I don't know why the creatives are hell bent on destroying his character sketch..Please oh please stop writing scenes where Anant behaves like a 13 year old fan girl..Dead

Edited by laddoo598 - 13 May 2011 at 11:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharLadyMcbethaa123.80NymeriaSanely_InsaneAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by nureat01

Hey Bushy! I read the hug happened today...but how exactly? Can you give me a brief update? I mean what led to it? They just randomly hugged each other timepass ke liye? LOL...
Ya sure...the hug happened today...Anant asks Navya why she got down from the bus...why is she lying so much nowadays...she says she likes being with him...talking to him...Anant gets a bit surprised..he steps back and suddenly comes and hugs her out of nowhere...she doesn't hug him back..after some time she does...ermmm ermmm ermmLOLLOL...ok so that ROBOTIC toned voiceover of Navya's from the promo were her ACTUAL dialogues to Anant?/ "Tum...jab...paas...hote...ho...toh achha lagta hai" waala?LOL Ummm wow...and ROFL at the rest...he randomly moves back and then randomly runs back to her and hugs her??LOLLOL...

Acc. to me...there was no need for a hug..even if it was...they could have shown it in a better manner...and the expressions of both the actors were lame Confused LOL I can very well imagine the expressions...especially Navya keLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Thing are moving WAY too fast..The hug came out of nowhere..They sort of indirectly confessed their feelings for each other..Some shy glances, at most hand holding would have done the scene justice..The hug seemed forced and not needed..And the expressions..Lord the expressions..
Anant's expression: Eyes shut..Paranoid..As if someone pushed him off a cliff..
Navya: She scrunched up her face as if Anant stank bad at the begining

But seriously..How long have they known each other? Navya's emotions for Anant I can understand..She had a crush on Anant since the first time she saw him..But Anant's behaviour is confusing..I don't know why the creatives are hell bent on destroying his character sketch..

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I swear that is exactly what their expressions looked like in the promo too...especially Navya's like she's smelled something BADROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91aa123.80laddoo598

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Thing are moving WAY too fast..The hug came out of nowhere..They sort of indirectly confessed their feelings for each other..Some shy glances, at most hand holding would have done the scene justice..The hug seemed forced and not needed..And the expressions..Lord the expressions..
Anant's expression: Eyes shut..Paranoid..As if someone pushed him off a cliff..
Navya: She scrunched up her face as if Anant stank bad at the begining

But seriously..How long have they known each other? Navya's emotions for Anant I can understand..She had a crush on Anant since the first time she saw him..But Anant's behaviour is confusing..I don't know why the creatives are hell bent on destroying his character sketch..

Exactly...the Hugs came out of nowhere...Honestly...there was no need for the hug at all...just to garner some hype and all they forced the hug which looked so lame and on top of it the expressions...They made it look so uncomfortable...
BOLD: LOL i second you...their expressions were WEIRD...oh god i am not even finding a proper word to describe it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598aa123.80AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Not to mention the precap...Anant hak jataofying on her and holding her wrist and asking didn't she think about him..or missed him and stuff?? 
Looks like they are rushing the track...Confused

Woah so he is ACTUALLY going to say the 15 minutes feel like 15 hours line to her?? Oh lordStern SmileLOL

Yeah this is all like ridiculously rushed...I see the show going down the drain...ab toh pucca inki rushed marriage bhi hogi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80Sanely_Insane

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Anant's expression: Eyes shut..Paranoid..As if someone pushed him off a cliff..LOL
Navya: She scrunched up her face as if Anant stank bad at the begining LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL especially the bold part!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL LMAO it looked it in the promo as well.

laddoo598AreYaar

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Hey Bushy! I read the hug happened today...but how exactly? Can you give me a brief update? I mean what led to it? They just randomly hugged each other timepass ke liye? LOL...
Ya sure...the hug happened today...Anant asks Navya why she got down from the bus...why is she lying so much nowadays...she says she likes being with him...talking to him...Anant gets a bit surprised..he steps back and suddenly comes and hugs her out of nowhere...she doesn't hug him back..after some time she does...ermmm ermmm ermmLOLLOL...ok so that ROBOTIC toned voiceover of Navya's from the promo were her ACTUAL dialogues to Anant?/ "Tum...jab...paas...hote...ho...toh achha lagta hai" waala?LOL Yeah that one..i swear i so wanted to pull those words from her mouth...this girl needs to learn acting man..Thumbs DownUmmm wow...and ROFL at the rest...he randomly moves back and then randomly runs back to her and hugs her??LOLLOL...I am sure you would ROTFL when you SEE the episode...he randomly moves back and forth...she stands there only...ConfusedLOL

Acc. to me...there was no need for a hug..even if it was...they could have shown it in a better manner...and the expressions of both the actors were lame Confused LOL I can very well imagine the expressions...especially Navya keLOL LOL...i didn't like this episode for a bit...I am waiting for your TIL now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Not to mention the precap...Anant hak jataofying on her and holding her wrist and asking didn't she think about him..or missed him and stuff?? 
Looks like they are rushing the track...Confused

Woah so he is ACTUALLY going to say the 15 minutes feel like 15 hours line to her?? Oh lordStern SmileLOL
Well yeah he did...Stern SmileLOL

Yeah this is all like ridiculously rushed...I see the show going down the drain...ab toh pucca inki rushed marriage bhi hogi. I am sure Anant and Navya will go against their families and get married in a mandir and the journey of their married life will start Ermm

aa123.80AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index