Navya
Navya

Is it just me or... (Page 3)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Hey everyone, I'm kinda new to this forum.

Okay, so I started watching this show, cause I thought that finally we have a show which we can relate to, which shows some real problems that young people face.
I liked both characters, Navya and Anant. Navya, cause she was so believable. Her family was shown to be pretty real too.
Similarly, I liked Anant, cause he was shown to be really calm, composed and SENSIBLE.
But the past few epis have majorly disappointed me.

Anant's character has already become pretty annoying. Yesterday, I found his behaviour seriously absurd. What with the non-stop calling, stalking Navya's residence despite knowing her situation at home and that dance when he got to know she was coming to the picnic. Not to forget the hanging from the auto and stuff. Seriously lame. That was not how the character was when the show began.

What I liked abt them was their cuteness and innocence. I liked their conversations for being simple, and sweet. That's how it should be. The beginning of their friendship and then further development.
But these non-stop calls to each other is pretty irking. And the promo, well that's totally unexpected. I seriously HOPE it's not true. Already they've ruined Anant's character pretty much.

I hope it's not just me whose getting irritated already...

-Ishita

Hey...its not only you...i am joining the group too... :-)
@BOLD: WORD!!
I liked their innocence...and their characters looked quite different from the promos...but lately...there is no similarity we can draw...
The suddenly pulling the guitar and jumping around was so LAME...who behaves like that?
And the auto hanging bit...i don't even want to make a comment in it...
I am loosing my interest now...i thought this show promised to show something DIFFERENT...but it looks like there is nothing different..
And the HUG...was so out of nowhere...and their reactions were so not convincing...(No offence to anyone)
I dunno if i should say this or not but i think for me this was the worst HUG ever...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1-SMay31-aa123.80AreYaar

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

No, it's not just you...there's a few other bhoole bhatke ppl in this forum who feel the same way too about the rapid deterioration of Anant's character into something completely different from what he originally was.

I asked this question in my post and I'll ask it again...is Shaheer aware that he's not doing a DISNEY show?? Cuz the kind of juvenile antics that Anant was doing in yesterday's epi...I could only see those happening in a teen disney show or something which is targetted at 13 year olds...is Navya targetted at the disney crowd?? I do wonder...Was Shaheer's character in the disney show as hyper as Anant has now become in this show too? Actually on second thoughts, I guess event he Disney show must have been more mature than this...lol...I don't think even 13 year olds would do stuff like the auto latkoing hand wave he was doing yesterday.

WORD Anu!!! 
This is seriously disappointing...This guy is becoming annoying with such antics...Confused

Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 May 2011 at 11:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Hey Bushy! I read the hug happened today...but how exactly? Can you give me a brief update? I mean what led to it? They just randomly hugged each other timepass ke liye? LOL...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1ErumMalikaa123.80Sanely_Insane

mythili2 IF-Sizzlerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Change in anant should have been more smooth nt so sudden.. seriously it was so fast..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Haha, yes, I wanna know more abt the hug and how it happened. LOL
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Hey Bushy! I read the hug happened today...but how exactly? Can you give me a brief update? I mean what led to it? They just randomly hugged each other timepass ke liye? LOL...
Ya sure...the hug happened today...Anant asks Navya why she got down from the bus...why is she lying so much nowadays...she says she likes being with him...talking to him...Anant gets a bit surprised..he steps back and suddenly comes and hugs her out of nowhere...she doesn't hug him back..after some time she does...
Acc. to me...there was no need for a hug..even if it was...they could have shown it in a better manner...and the expressions of both the actors were lame Confused

Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 May 2011 at 11:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Afflatus.aa123.80AreYaar

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@Bushy: I totally agree. I dunno why they're making him walk around with that love-struck, dazed look 24X07.

Oh wow, Navya got down from the bus for him? Confused Kinda predicted that yest. LOL

Edited by aa123.80 - 13 May 2011 at 11:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Not to mention the precap...Anant hak jataofying on her and holding her wrist and asking didn't she think about him..or missed him and stuff?? 
Looks like they are rushing the track...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index