Is it just me or... (Page 2)

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

i agree with ya
yesterday i was like laughign at anant hehe
i wa sliek W*Ff happening?? : :S he didnt belive in love and all.. andd only in a week time he is all going gaga over navya and stalking her...

I swear. Yesterday was beyond every limit of absurdity.
He was actually jumping with that guitar in his hand, and then those random dances.
And exactly.  It's been what? One week. And he's actually stalking her like crazy. WTH does he even know abt her, except she's in his class?? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vedula_1

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkjule

I dont know what to say, yes anant has drastic change in himself, i think they might show some reason like some kinda bet with frnds and stuff-i know its quite lame but this would only explain the reason for anant changing so quick if not so thn the creatives are changing track, they started with something else and wanna move on with something else or they just wanna bring a huge twist in begining of friendship...like navya has to forgive anant or so on...if the promo is just navya's dream thn she will be scared if it comes real and try to stay away from anant...

@bold: That would be equally dumb as you said. Cause Anant didn't seem like someone who'd go on betting and all... Looks like someone's given him something weird in his food.
And I know, I hope Navya realises that it's not right. Her parents and dadi were so trusting of her, and just randomly hugging and stuff on the picnic, that too a guy she just met, blahhh.

vedula_1

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruslan

It really bothers me that he just randomly shows up at her apartment knowing how her family is. He's been very close to getting her into real big trouble. He should try to be more understanding. I really liked the Anant at the beginning. I know he didn't know navya at the time thats why he was shy...but now :( And I don't like how they are portraying his family either. 

I know right?
He saw her mom the other day, and Navya asked him not to come even then! And considering his family is wayyy more paranoid than Navya's why is it so difficult for him to understand?

And abt his family, I rather not go there. The most annoying, freakish family. Which planet have they all come from? That bua dadi who's such a huge pain, and then that bhabhi, "Ho gayi na peerablum devarji!"
And that old man, his face, voice everything pisses me off.

ErumMalik IF-Rockerz
ErumMalik
ErumMalik

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

I dont know what to say, yes anant has drastic change in himself, i think they might show some reason like some kinda bet with frnds and stuff-i know its quite lame but this would only explain the reason for anant changing so quick if not so thn the creatives are changing track, they started with something else and wanna move on with something else or they just wanna bring a huge twist in begining of friendship...like navya has to forgive anant or so on...if the promo is just navya's dream thn she will be scared if it comes real and try to stay away from anant...

@bold: That would be equally dumb as you said. Cause Anant didn't seem like someone who'd go on betting and all... Looks like someone's given him something weird in his food.
And I know, I hope Navya realises that it's not right. Her parents and dadi were so trusting of her, and just randomly hugging and stuff on the picnic, that too a guy she just met, blahhh.

I dont think Navya will realise that its not right, she might be scared for the thing itself, becoz she has been  admiring Anant from the begining has a crush on him...

aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

No, it's not just you...there's a few other bhoole bhatke ppl in this forum who feel the same way too about the rapid deterioration of Anant's character into something completely different from what he originally was.

I asked this question in my post and I'll ask it again...is Shaheer aware that he's not doing a DISNEY show?? Cuz the kind of juvenile antics that Anant was doing in yesterday's epi...I could only see those happening in a teen disney show or something which is targetted at 13 year olds...is Navya targetted at the disney crowd?? I do wonder...Was Shaheer's character in the disney show as hyper as Anant has now become in this show too? Actually on second thoughts, I guess event he Disney show must have been more mature than this...lol...I don't think even 13 year olds would do stuff like the auto latkoing hand wave he was doing yesterday.

Whew, thank god. Cause yes, he's changed 360 degrees in a few epis.

I swear. Those airplane kinda gestures he was making in the air, like some 5 yr old kid. Confused
And he seriously annoyed me when he ran after Navya from the gate straight upstairs outside her flat. Like WTH. Proper clingy stalker.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-AreYaar

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Ishu*hugs* nice to see you..I actually said a lot about his such antics in some other post so dont feel like typing those again..but

"non-stop calling, stalking Navya's residence despite knowing her situation at home and that dance when he got to know she was coming to the picnic. Not to forget the hanging from the auto and stuff."

^ These are among those  things I ..umm(I cant tell you the exact word to explain my feeling actually )I seriously Dont like & its seriously irksome..

Honestly Anant's character The one we got to see in the promos or even in 1st few epi-The clam & composed one,That kind of boys are really rare in today's world but at least guyz with a lil bit traits like "Promo wala Anant" wont do such lame stuff  what this new Anant is doing :S

Piyuuu! Hug Great seeing you too!!
I knowww. He looked pretty sensible, and stable. Pata nahin kya hua... Somebody needs to knock sense into the CVs not to make Anant look like a dweeb and complete nutcase.

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aa123.80

I dont think Navya will realise that its not right, she might be scared for the thing itself, becoz she has been  admiring Anant from the begining has a crush on him...

I guess... In any case, it looks as if the promo is real... I get the feel that they've been deserted somewhere... Sleepy
aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Oh... Looks like the hug happened today. Wacko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index