Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Is it just me or... (Page 17)

Afflatus. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

@ Ishita:LOLLOLLMAO. I know right?
He is always sooo LOUD and elevated.ROFL
Also, he does this weird thing with his eye while talking to Navya. (His eyes are always overly-sparked upROFLROFLROFL). I find it ridiculously funny.LOLLOL

Totallyyy...
I dunno I found the bit where he was talking to his auto wala weirdly funny. Esp how he repeated "Meri bus choot jayegi..." in that funny tune repeatedly.ROFL ROFL ROFL

Yup, the eye thing, I know... Maybe that's why Navya does the eyebrow thing, to give him competition. ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLMAO.Talk about it. I always have my laughing fest whenever Anant calls for the TAXI.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLIts sooo monotoned.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLTAXI...TAXI TAXIII...TAXI TAXI...TAXIIIROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
hahahahaha...O yes!! May be you are right.May be they have their own eyetalks...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLSomething that animals do when they signal each other through their whiskers.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

aa123.80

bristi04 Senior Member
bristi04
bristi04

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
totally agreed!

writing n acting s totally immature..anant-navya...now fails to act as 19 yrs innocent boyn  girl...
they r confused so s writer n director..lol!
madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
@ ishita: mention not...it was pleasureSmile...thanx 4 starting such a gud discussion...besides, the focal point of this discussion was anant...so that caught my attention in an instant...looking forward 2 more posts from uSmile

aa123.80

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lori.

Hey everyone, I'm kinda new to this forum.

Okay, so I started watching this show, cause I thought that finally we have a show which we can relate to, which shows some real problems that young people face.Exactly why I started watching it.
I liked both characters, Navya and Anant. Navya, cause she was so believable. Her family was shown to be pretty real too.Navya was ok ,a little confused but still real.
Similarly, I liked Anant, cause he was shown to be really calm, composed and SENSIBLE.
But the past few epis have majorly disappointed me.
I really liked Anant's character,but when I look at him now,he really creeps me out.Whatever happened to his sanskar and morals he used to talk about?Silly
Anant's character has already become pretty annoying. Yesterday, I found his behaviour seriously absurd. What with the non-stop calling, stalking Navya's residence despite knowing her situation at home and that dance when he got to know she was coming to the picnic. Not to forget the hanging from the auto and stuff. Seriously lame. That was not how the character was when the show began. Yeah,his character has taken a 360 degree turn.Wacko

What I liked abt them was their cuteness and innocence. I liked their conversations for being simple, and sweet. That's how it should be. The beginning of their friendship and then further development.The creatives messed it up.Absolutely no consistency in the storyline
But these non-stop calls to each other is pretty irking. And the promo, well that's totally unexpected. I seriously HOPE it's not true. Already they've ruined Anant's character pretty much.The character has been butchered just within a few days ,how long can the show go on when it's characters have already lost their essence.

I hope it's not just me whose getting irritated already... I assure it's not just you,it is getting on my nerves as well.

-Ishita
Awesome post.
My replies in bold.
Lori.

Thanks so much for replying Lori. I agree with everything you said!

Afflatus.

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

ROFLLMAO.Talk about it. I always have my laughing fest whenever Anant calls for the TAXI.ROFLIts sooo monotoned.ROFLROFLROFLROFLTAXI...TAXI TAXIII...TAXI TAXI...TAXIIIROFL
hahahahaha...O yes!! May be you are right.May be they have their own eyetalks...ROFLSomething that animals do when they signal each other through their whiskers.ROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL OMGGG!! Yesss! The way he calls for the taxi!! 

ROFL ROFL ROFL There's always shock in his voice!!!

And the animals thing! LMAOOO!!! ROFLROFLROFL Maybe that is the reason!!!!

And I LOVE your sig box Neha, esp the second and third one!!! Epic!!!
ROFLROFLROFL
Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

ROFLLMAO.Talk about it. I always have my laughing fest whenever Anant calls for the TAXI.ROFLIts sooo monotoned.ROFLROFLROFLROFLTAXI...TAXI TAXIII...TAXI TAXI...TAXIIIROFL
hahahahaha...O yes!! May be you are right.May be they have their own eyetalks...ROFLSomething that animals do when they signal each other through their whiskers.ROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL OMGGG!! Yesss! The way he calls for the taxi!! 

ROFL ROFL ROFL There's always shock in his voice!!!

And the animals thing! LMAOOO!!! ROFLROFLROFL Maybe that is the reason!!!!

And I LOVE your sig box Neha, esp the second and third one!!! Epic!!!
ROFLROFLROFL
LOLLOLLOLLOLI know.Its HAWLLARIOUS.LOLLOLLOL

Thanks Ishita.EmbarrassedLOLGlad you liked it.Big smileLOL My LOWEEE for babaji is on display.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

aa123.80

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index