India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Is it just me or... (Page 15)

piya2025 IF-Stunnerz
piya2025
piya2025

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@Madhu- I can understand what you said..Seriously such a drastic change in Anant's character it was least expected from the Cv's..I seriously dont know what they were thinking before they came up with such track..What was the need..They just totally skipped the "college life fun,friendship,Masti,Love @ 1st sight" etc instead of showing it properly they just jumped directly to the confession or whatever it was.BTW where is the promo wala song? "Yea zammen gha raha hai one :O

& about this discussion,lol honestly I'd not  have replied if it wasn't posted by one of my friend,I feel weird commenting the way I did in this thread,nomatter how much I disliked it.. as its better to just watch (if u want) & move on..Discussing it just make one go mad & Its really a waste of timeLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

I liked the show..I liked the Pair moreover I loved the concept & that was actually what attracted me the most as when the promos were on air I didn't even know Shaheer-Soumya & didn't think they are the people who goona play the lead roles.

Anyway The concept is nowhere it seems..So yeah just for the sake of my liking towards the actor I might watch the show till it watchable..But the show is not anymore discussion worthy but I can only hope they would do some magic & The show 'd be back to reality.

Lets see.

Edited by piya2025 - 14 May 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharaa123.80

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

.But the show is not anymore discussion worthy but I can only hope they would do some magic & The show 'd be back to reality.

Lets see.

even i do...and just like u i want the old flavor of the show back in place...though i keep criticizing the show, i'm way too attached to it...which is why i dont want the creatives to give us any chance for complaint...i want navya to be the best of the lot...and i'm still hopeful...
piya2025 IF-Stunnerz
piya2025
piya2025

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
^ Haan as they say " Ummed pe dunia kayem hai"ROFLApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridhar

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

i agree with ya
yesterday i was like laughign at anant hehe
i wa sliek W*Ff happening?? : :S he didnt belive in love and all.. andd only in a week time he is all going gaga over navya and stalking her...

how dare u use these words...even though code of cunduct...plz i'm ginving u a warning...
aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@Madhu: Hey, thanks for that post! Really well written, you pointed out the loopholes so well. I agree with EVERY word there.
Will reply to you tomorrow!! Thanks for taking the time out for that lovely post!!

madhu_sridhar

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
@ Ishita:LOLLOLLMAO. I know right?
He is always sooo LOUD and elevated.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Also, he does this weird thing with his eye while talking to Navya. (His eyes are always overly-sparked upROFLROFLROFL). I find it ridiculously funny.LOLLOL

*Edit
@Amy:LOL.LOLLOLExactly!! Sh*t-gun definately did something with this dude's sanity.LOLLOLLike he said to Navya the other day :"...Main aisa bilkul nahi tha"...LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Awesome.Sauce - 14 May 2011 at 1:35pm

Nymeria

Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
True I agree that really was retarded I so wanna see more of the post confession scenes between AnYa Crythey were so innocentEmbarrassed and it had a different cutness about them. Blushing
.infinite. IF-Rockerz
.infinite.
.infinite.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
I do agree with you but i kinda like it because that makes Anant's character funny.
@Anant_lover I totally agree with you

Edited by AnYa4eva - 14 May 2011 at 6:31pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index