India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Is it just me or... (Page 12)

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
@K-- yup it was one of SAGUN's imaginations...but still it seemed better than what we witnessed today among the two leads.
My question to the makers of the show---- Why the hurry?! What was the point? They could have just left it to smiles...there was absolutely NO need for what they showed in the last part of the episode today.

Eeeks even middle school guy and girl don't seem to be like how Anant and Navya appeared to be today.

Somya's overdoing those knitted brows, deer caught in headlight expressions very much these days.

Edited by Ramy25 - 13 May 2011 at 12:26pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1madhu_sridharLadyMcbethaa123.80thegameisonpiya2025.

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Anant's expressions were literally like he had seen Lady Gaga right in front of him and Navya's were like she wanted to "GO"...ya know..."go use the restroom" sorta expressions.ROFL

Oh lord save me!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

I so wanna see the "hug" now ... its "huge"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NymeriaAreYaar

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

@K-- yup it was one of SAGUN's imaginations...but still it seemed better than what we witnessed today among the two leads.
My question to the makers of the show---- Why the hurry?! What was the point? They could have just left it to smiles...there was absolutely NO need for what they showed in the last part of the episode today.

Eeeks even middle school guy and girl don't seem to be like how Anant and Navya appeared to be today.

Somya's overdoing those knitted brows, deer caught in headlight expressions very much these days.

WORD. She's overdoing those eyebrows loads. The same expression when happy, sad or confused.

pheonix1Nymeria

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

yeah right i think all is going to fast

aa123.80--Annu4MayUr--

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I too am sort of dissappointed with what the CVs are doing with their characters.

aa123.80--Annu4MayUr--

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

I too am sort of dissappointed with what the CVs are doing with their characters.
haan sonia agree with youCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Annu4MayUr--

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
untill sometime it seemed like anant was on his way to self discovery  hence the confusion & change in behavior was happening considering all his suppressed desires were coming to the surface courtesy navya but the manner in which  changes happened  were  disappointing ...the transition  was random making it difficult to comprehend...adding to the woes are the lead characters acting skills or rather lack of it...they just can't get it right...the duo looked awkward throughout the confession  sequence...the very essence of anya is missing(this is not the couple i fell in love with)...the episodes offltate have been very random...moreover if this at all  was the confession  it was a rushed one i personally didn't find it engaging somehow the actors failed to evoke any emotions...it was rather plain & certainly didn't strike a chord with my heart...the show which had such a promising start is somewhere starting to loose its  grip...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1madhu_sridhar--Annu4MayUr--AreYaar

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
even i am dissappointed with the stuff they had shown today.
and the hug...omg it was really weird.they were really looking so uncomfortable.and i just dont understand why they r in such a hurry.its just been a month and they have almost reached confession level.
and the most irritating thing i find in the show is navya's expressions.i mean she always looks scared types.i really had very high hopes from this show but now lets see what happens next.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index