Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AnYa4eva

I do agree with you but i kinda like it because that makes Anant's character funny.

@Anant_lover I totally agree with you

Thanks yaar lets hope for the best!😊
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Disappointments all around...I really hate this Sudden cHANGe Anants Behavior...I Mean Thers Loads Of differences In Promo AnANT n THIS 1...Wat the heck..Der Lovestory is Moving like Raajdhaani Express......As per Article Friendship track was Ahead...but yahan toh...Love track shuru huwa...i dono y story is moving so fastt...Edited by .Katzie..NaDz. - 12 years ago
-veena.shona- thumbnail

i so agree wid u, suddenly his character changed😲

i literally hated wen he went to her house😡

n of course d hug, it ws weird 😕

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

phew *wipes off sweat*...it took me one and a half hours 2 finish reading all the posts in this thread...u ppl have literally dissected every aspect of yesterday's epi...and well, need I say, I'm here to dissect it further. Haha, thanks so much. I know!! It was just fun discussing the famous hug! 😆 😆 😆

The first thing I did before deciding to comment on this post was, to check out the exact number of days anant and navya have known each other..so I went to the videos section and started my job..the end result..anant and navya have known each other for 13 days ( assuming that all the sequences happened on next 2 next days)..and yeah,the calm and composed anant lasted for a mere 6 days ( the 6th day being ranbeer's enlightening session) after seeing navya..rest of the 7 days he's been, oh well u guys know..dont think I'm a nutcase for taking up such useless jobs...this is just proof of how fast the show has changed from what it promised.. Whoaa.. 13 days? JUST? And look at them! Seedha lowe confession. 🥱 And that Anant, I think, has set the record of being butchered the earliest! Just 6 days... And 360 degree transformation.

I just couldn't stop myself from going back in time at this instant..here was a youth show, that was primarily supposed to focus on what the teenage life is all about..we had quite an  interesting first epi...navya hooked on to facebook  ( that was pretty symbolic too..no youth show took notice of the facebook thing)..navya's mom questioning her about ritika's boyfriend...the valentines day fiasco in college...aaand..anant's dhamakedhaar entry..let me not forget those self-proclaiming promos ( and ya..I'm referring in particular to anant's)..after that eventful first day, I thought, not a bad recipe at all'

Day after day, the show grew on me...so much so that it became an addiction..the wait for 10.00 pm to arrive seemed endless to me..navya and her family  were a piece out of our life...like shaheer and soumya once mentioned in an interview, whenever u watched a scene in the show, it was like " man, my dad too scolded me for reaching home late" or "oh no, even my dadi never likes me wearing western clothes" or " damn, even my monthly allowance is 500 rs"'...small nuances indeed, but something u could relate with...how can I forget that sleepover in the third epi?The girly talks and choosing nail paint colors...and ahhh, the joy of seeing ur first crush,gaping at him all tongue-tied, saying thanx 2 him, sitting next 2 him, going for a night out with him even if u haven't  had a proper introduction...waah, sheer joy.. EXACTLY... These small things made the show interesting! It felt as if they were actually focusing on the real problems that the young ppl face! The facebook thing was so good!! And these situations, are what college going students actually face. Her parents, their hesitation in letting her go to a co-ed college, it was all so real! The scenes with Appy and Ritz, the phone calls, it all attracted me to watch this show...

Oh Him...can't keep him away for long, can i?...Mr. principle, as I would like 2 call him (doesn't apply anymore though, I guess)..quite the unconventional male lead he was..a good son, dependable friend,  so seedha-saadha that he considered his best friend's love as total 'bakwaas''...and definitely not the flirty type, going behind girls or dating them..somehow, the odd one out among today's guys..had his own perspective in life and dint wanna change himself for anyone (or so he told, a few episodes back)..fascinating indeed, for a guy living in Mumbai...Let us admit it..most of us watched the show for him..we loved analyzing his character..why..we actually loved him..anant bajpai, was, indeed the best character in the beginning of the show. True. He was really good when they began. Calm, composed, no funny antics, no flirting,no random joking...

Together anant and navya pulled us all into their sweet and subtle chemistry, well visible in their small encounters..strangers indeed, but you could see the connection..

And again u all might ask me, what is the point of going back 2 the past?? Sometimes, when the going gets worse, the only consolation is looking back at the good old days...and my condition was pretty much the same as I was watching yesterday's episode..so many questions buzzed through my mind that I totally freaked out..how can a guy and girl, who barely know each other,  fall in love? No friendship,  No understanding, no campus fun and masti..just bang straight into love and saas bahu drama..give me a break creatives, I'm not stupid..or rather I am, for expecting a lot out of their relationship.. WORD. This is my main issue. What do they know abt each other, that they werwe having such "soulful" convos yesterday? "Maine itna kuch kaha, tum bhi kuch kaho na..." Ummm... Seriously? And Navya, she's like "Tumhare saath acha lagta hai..." HELLOOO? When have you even spent time with him as a friend? Just that one car ride, and the day when she met his freaky family????

When I first came to know that there was a third person in this story ( Sonia, of course), I thought it would take a good two or three months before anant and navya became friends..and I was pretty sure the love story would start after 5 or 6 months..and it was this phase I was looking forward to, like many of you..'the process of falling in love'..I had so many scenes in my  mind..the first few days of getting to know a new friend, his/her likes and dislikes, working together in various college events, coming together to solve a mutual friend's problem, transition from being friends to best friends, and then slowly the 'haq' creeping in, the girl doing all stuff which she wouldn't have done before, the guy helping the girl in bringing out her positives and vice versa, then comes the 'possessiveness' part, the best friend becoming ' the special one', other friends making a couple out of them even if they are not and teasing them to death, all this to be followed by self-introspection, realization, conforming that the feelings are mutual and then confession. The build up would have been amazing. If done properly that is. You totally stated all the scenes we would've wanted to see. They've not even had one proper casual conversation just trying to get to know each other! Friendship to door ki baat hai... When they started with that project, I felt that was a good starting point. But ugh, they turned it totally random too...

The thing is, we did get to see all of this, well almost..but the way in which it was portrayed is where things went wrong..what could have gone on to become the most beautiful phase of this show, has been ruined to pieces..what happened 2 ritz, appy and ranbeer by the way?? The same friends who could notice navya and anant 'sneaking' glances at each other, could not notice the changes in them when it is so bloody obvious?? Friends are the main cupids in a love story..u need them to add more fuel to the fire..it is so sad that appy, ritz n ranbeer are so underused, considering they are good actors..Speaking of these friends, what excuse could have navya given them, to get down from the bus and wait 4 anant in yesterday's epi?? Another end hanging loose here..  Exactly. I was wondering the SAME. What happened to them? And what did Navya tell them?? She just randomly disappeared from the bus and directly disappeared at the bus  stop or what?? And earlier they kept teasing her and stuff, ab when they're both behaving abnormally, they don't get anything. And they let her get off alone.Heights of stupidity.

Coming back 2 yesterday's episode, I really don't have much to say considering none of the scenes made sense to me'so let me go straight to 'that moment'...'the hug''..again, I could see glimpses of old anant in the episode..the calmness and composure was there, especially when he questioned navya..my hopes raised further on seeing his expressions after navya's confession..the same serious ones that we saw in the beginning..I thought, perhaps, my boy is back..I liked it even more when he went away from navya  in thinking mode..and lo, in a flash, he was hugging her..and *thud* , my hopes crash-landed on earth..so much impulsiveness for such a confession, if I could call it one..I would have preferred it if anant had done nothing at all there..his silence would have been a brilliant response 2 navya's confession.. I swear. That move, going away and running back, was totally the lamest bit.

The confession..man..isn't it supposed to be one of those landmark moments in a love story..I dunno why, but I always wanted anant  to be the first one 2 blurt out his feelings..and I was expecting something different and unique in this aspect, a more happy and cheerful confession...first of all, there must have been a good run-up or buildup to this confession..there must have been a strong motive/love/passion  behind that confession...here, all I could see was confusion..I never wanted candles or roses or violins,but some nice lines, delivered with the right mix of confidence, anticipation and a pinch of hesitation would have been superb...and as many of u have been screaming, what the hell are these guys doing with the 'bekaboo' song??

Anant and navya's expressions in that scene was..I think I'd rather not venture into that area..the 'laundry list' literally had me 'rofl'ing ( great post Amy)..constipation, lady gaga, stinky sweaty, chillies etc etc..I couldn't help but just agree with u all..seriously, anant has been a bit of a let down in the last two epis..shaheer's acting was pretty patchy, good in certain parts, but it dint quite create the impact..is shaheer perhaps losing interest in his character?? If u ask me, there is still a chance to salvage anant's character..I dunno how, its just my instincts..my message to the creatives, get him back on track..do something, rack ur brains..plsss don't ruin this show.. Expressions were horrible. I actually burst out laughing when I saw the hug. It was just very weird. Very poorly done. And very awkward. I hope they manage to salvage his character, if it's possible now.

Finally my take on the future of this show..if the kissing scene is for real, it is the final nail in the coffin for me..from then onwards, drama shall rule this show more than realism ( its already happening btw)..and I will continue 2 watch it, simply because I've become used 2 anant's presence.. The kiss, I'm pretty sure is real too. I have no idea what to expect from this show now. 😆

p.s. wish sonia was there in the show.. a perfect checkmate 2 this lovestory...atleast things would not have been rushed up...and i also realise that my post is long...but i had to vent out my feelings guys...

Thank you for this Madhu. Pleasure talking to you. Really wonderfully written.

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Awesome.Sauce

@ Ishita:😆😆LMAO. I know right?

He is always sooo LOUD and elevated.🤣
Also, he does this weird thing with his eye while talking to Navya. (His eyes are always overly-sparked up🤣🤣🤣). I find it ridiculously funny.😆😆

Totallyyy...
I dunno I found the bit where he was talking to his auto wala weirdly funny. Esp how he repeated "Meri bus choot jayegi..." in that funny tune repeatedly.🤣 🤣 🤣

Yup, the eye thing, I know... Maybe that's why Navya does the eyebrow thing, to give him competition. 🤣
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This has to be the most talked about hug in the history of indian television:-))
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya the hug was realy pathetic,i even coudnt understand the situation,i this mode confession ,they tried to show anant gets confused listening to navya but then he too realises love for navya,somewer it wasnt convincing,ya its very difficult to understand his character ,i woudnt say he character is ruined but he is falling love, he is not being able to understand the reason for his changes but then the person who is from such restricted family he shoundnt wait in front navya house ,he is like so careless and immature .if i wud be in navya s place then i wud have realy broke my friendship with him.how can someone be so careless?navya somewer being so wrong to her family ,she knows what type of family she belongs ,at this stage telling lies that also navya who just coundnt lie her mom, is just convincing.they r turning it a typical love story.
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya I too agree with you...they are like really upto ruining Anant's character...but may b they want to show something else..some concept or nything..lets see..but m definitely not liking the recent track.. 😔

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Hey everyone, I'm kinda new to this forum.

Okay, so I started watching this show, cause I thought that finally we have a show which we can relate to, which shows some real problems that young people face.Exactly why I started watching it.
I liked both characters, Navya and Anant. Navya, cause she was so believable. Her family was shown to be pretty real too.Navya was ok ,a little confused but still real.
Similarly, I liked Anant, cause he was shown to be really calm, composed and SENSIBLE.
But the past few epis have majorly disappointed me.
I really liked Anant's character,but when I look at him now,he really creeps me out.Whatever happened to his sanskar and morals he used to talk about?🤪
Anant's character has already become pretty annoying. Yesterday, I found his behaviour seriously absurd. What with the non-stop calling, stalking Navya's residence despite knowing her situation at home and that dance when he got to know she was coming to the picnic. Not to forget the hanging from the auto and stuff. Seriously lame. That was not how the character was when the show began. Yeah,his character has taken a 360 degree turn.

What I liked abt them was their cuteness and innocence. I liked their conversations for being simple, and sweet. That's how it should be. The beginning of their friendship and then further development.The creatives messed it up.Absolutely no consistency in the storyline
But these non-stop calls to each other is pretty irking. And the promo, well that's totally unexpected. I seriously HOPE it's not true. Already they've ruined Anant's character pretty much.The character has been butchered just within a few days ,how long can the show go on when it's characters have already lost their essence.

I hope it's not just me whose getting irritated already... I assure it's not just you,it is getting on my nerves as well.

-Ishita

Awesome post.
My replies in bold.
Lori.
Awesome.Sauce thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Totallyyy...
I dunno I found the bit where he was talking to his auto wala weirdly funny. Esp how he repeated "Meri bus choot jayegi..." in that funny tune repeatedly.🤣 🤣 🤣

Yup, the eye thing, I know... Maybe that's why Navya does the eyebrow thing, to give him competition. 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣LMAO.Talk about it. I always have my laughing fest whenever Anant calls for the TAXI.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Its sooo monotoned.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣TAXI...TAXI TAXIII...TAXI TAXI...TAXIII🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
hahahahaha...O yes!! May be you are right.May be they have their own eyetalks...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Something that animals do when they signal each other through their whiskers.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣