Is it just me or... - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago

The hug is not a dream, what on earth are the creatives showing that so soon, i mean they have just been friends, if they hugged like friends thn it was alright esp  anant hugging navya like a frind was okie but starting their love story is so rushed and all of a sudden...i thought navya was just realising that she is frnds with anant...i believe the kiss will be real as well :O

Originally posted by pheonix1

m not able to digest their hugging scene firstly as ever1 pointed out both shaheer's( as if he has found a long lost love after ages) and soumya's( as if a lizard is hugging her) expressions wereπŸ˜• 

@bold and underlined--🀣
Oh this is HILARIOUS!
I feel like making a laundry list of "How everyone perceived the HUG expressions".
I'm SO going to make it NOW!
Say a WORD.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Considering all the recent events ,I believe that Anant  is suffering from bipolar disorder.πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
The character who started off soo strongly is now going towards a major downfall.πŸ€”
As you said, the abrupt Rockstar dance/ hanging onto the autorickshaw's railing/stalking Navya etc is not what is expected of the sane and sorted Anant Bajpai.Which part of the "Dont come to my house" does this guy do not get?πŸ˜•He KNOWS how strict Navya's parents are when it comes to the Y breed? He almost had a nervous breakdown himself when he invited Navya to the engagement party accidently.Hence, it is expected of him to understand Navya's situation. But NO,The guy is on crack.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†He acts sober in one scene and gets all high in the other. Bipolar disorder,as I said.πŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. He is acting weird since Sh*t-gun has fed him with Banaras's Especial GUJIA.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣That explains.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyhow, I just hope they bring Anant back to his sane self before things go haywire,if they are not already!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ They better provide the audience with a valid reason of Anant's behaviour. A reflection or insight from Anant's side would be much appreciated.πŸ₯±

Great Post by the way!😳

Cheers!
Neha...:)

Originally posted by Ramy25

@K-- yup it was one of SAGUN's imaginations...but still it seemed better than what we witnessed today among the two leads.
My question to the makers of the show---- Why the hurry?! What was the point? They could have just left it to smiles...there was absolutely NO need for what they showed in the last part of the episode today.

Eeeks even middle school guy and girl don't seem to be like how Anant and Navya appeared to be today.

Somya's overdoing those knitted brows, deer caught in headlight expressions very much these days.

Okay, for one - we ladies have gone frenzied in this thread, the makers might not wanna put their feet in here, they might just be glad we discuss their show so much! 

And um, definitely. It is like I won't hug my best guy-friend, cause it might get a little awful or um, we're otherwise very touchy, I just passed middle-school. πŸ˜† I agree with you, they had these scary expressions caked on their faces, I was expecting at least one of em to puke right there. πŸ₯±

But uh, lastly - knitted eyebrows are Soumya's forte. She hasn't delivered as many dialogues as she's worn that expression. Let her be. πŸ˜†  
Edited by -Kanky- - 12 years ago
the hug part was too rushed n so was the editing who knows Anant might had some thoughts going on par shayad editor full tight tha isliye dekhaya nahi .n the cameraman well what can i say what did he drank before the shot "DESI DARU" "KHAMBA" ya Saa ggunn ji ka handmade gujiaπŸ˜† well whats to say abt nabya ji chalo atleast for this scene she gave a different expression althought kind a weird par kuch tho change tha .I can understand ek tho itni garmi uper se ye rotten rat  badbu jaise sweat wala(navya's expression were like ) guy hugging her πŸ˜†

Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
Even i agree with absolutely evrything.
Anant's getting weird episode by episode.The anant we say in the beginngin of navya is already lost. The new transfromation in Anants chracters is seriously annyoing and resembles the irritating behaviour of most of the teens these days. The old Anantis way back lost. However, i love the consistencey in Navya's character, She;s been like wat she was potrayed in the beggining of the show. Her chracters doesnt seem to fluctuate unexpectedly like recently Anant's chracter is.
And the love-story that we thought was just around the corner has escaped into sum state to wilderness.It's going alot too fast. The pase seems kinda undigestable. Te Cv's seriously have something big in their mind (hope so) only dhat the biggest issue fo far is theis change should by no means spoil Navya.
The ongoing track is kinda irkshess primarly because of its pace.Buh, after awl love is love. and if the cv's really are going to show here in navya what love is dhen seriously this show is on FOR a doom.
Originally posted by anu17

I think yaa its fast change in Anant character but will see what they install in his character...hope good thing will happen in the show 
exactly
Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

Say a WORD.πŸ˜†
Considering all the recent events ,I believe that Anant  is suffering from bipolar disorder.πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
The character who started off soo strongly is now going towards a major downfall.πŸ€”
As you said, the abrupt Rockstar dance/ hanging onto the autorickshaw's railing/stalking Navya etc is not what is expected of the sane and sorted Anant Bajpai.Which part of the "Dont come to my house" does this guy do not get?πŸ˜•He KNOWS how strict Navya's parents are when it comes to the Y breed? He almost had a nervous breakdown himself when he invited Navya to the engagement party accidently.Hence, it is expected of him to understand Navya's situation. But NO,The guy is on crack.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†He acts sober in one scene and gets all high in the other. Bipolar disorder,as I said.. He is acting weird since Sh*t-gun has fed him with Banaras's Especial GUJIA.🀣That explains.πŸ˜†

Anyhow, I just hope they bring Anant back to his sane self before things go haywire,if they are not already!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ They better provide the audience with a valid reason of Anant's behaviour. A reflection or insight from Anant's side would be much appreciated.πŸ₯±

Great Post by the way!😳

Cheers!
Neha...:)

Yup, he seems bipolar.
Plus, why the hell is his voice so loud all the time? 🀣 🀣 🀣 All hyper and weird...
"Maine itna kuch kaha, ab tum bhi kaho.." bit was seriously lame. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Rather than understanding her situation, he's clinging even more. "Main picnic jaana chahta tha, par tumhare saath.."
"Main tumhe bus stop saath lana chahta tha"

WTH? Seriously lamee.
Btw, nice name for Sagun ji. 🀣
Thanks for the reply!!

@Kanks: The CVs would have a heart attack if they came in here.  🀣 🀣 So much analysis on their famous "hug", even they wouldn't have imagined. 
Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

Say a WORD.πŸ˜†
As you said, the abrupt Rockstar dance/ hanging onto the autorickshaw's railing/stalking Navya etc is not what is expected of the sane and sorted Anant Bajpai.Which part of the "Dont come to my house" does this guy do not get?πŸ˜•He KNOWS how strict Navya's parents are when it comes to the Y breed? He almost had a nervous breakdown himself when he invited Navya to the engagement party accidently.Hence, it is expected of him to understand Navya's situation. But NO,The guy is on crack.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†He acts sober in one scene and gets all high in the other. Bipolar disorder,as I said.. He is acting weird since Sh*t-gun has fed him with Banaras's Especial GUJIA.🀣That explains.πŸ˜†

@Anant-the Bipolar dude on crack---🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 True that Neha and ummm it seems SA-GUN seems to have rubbed it on him or something! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

what if the whole of yesterday's last part and especially the hug turns out to be Navya's nightmare or something?!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

phew *wipes off sweat*...it took me one and a half hours 2 finish reading all the posts in this thread...u ppl have literally dissected every aspect of yesterday's epi...and well, need I say, I'm here to dissect it further.

The first thing I did before deciding to comment on this post was, to check out the exact number of days anant and navya have known each other..so I went to the videos section and started my job..the end result..anant and navya have known each other for 13 days ( assuming that all the sequences happened on next 2 next days)..and yeah,the calm and composed anant lasted for a mere 6 days ( the 6th day being ranbeer's enlightening session) after seeing navya..rest of the 7 days he's been, oh well u guys know..dont think I'm a nutcase for taking up such useless jobs...this is just proof of how fast the show has changed from what it promised..

I just couldn't stop myself from going back in time at this instant..here was a youth show, that was primarily supposed to focus on what the teenage life is all about..we had quite an  interesting first epi...navya hooked on to facebook  ( that was pretty symbolic too..no youth show took notice of the facebook thing)..navya's mom questioning her about ritika's boyfriend...the valentines day fiasco in college...aaand..anant's dhamakedhaar entry..let me not forget those self-proclaiming promos ( and ya..I'm referring in particular to anant's)..after that eventful first day, I thought, not a bad recipe at all'

Day after day, the show grew on me...so much so that it became an addiction..the wait for 10.00 pm to arrive seemed endless to me..navya and her family  were a piece out of our life...like shaheer and soumya once mentioned in an interview, whenever u watched a scene in the show, it was like " man, my dad too scolded me for reaching home late" or "oh no, even my dadi never likes me wearing western clothes" or " damn, even my monthly allowance is 500 rs"'...small nuances indeed, but something u could relate with...how can I forget that sleepover in the third epi?The girly talks and choosing nail paint colors...and ahhh, the joy of seeing ur first crush,gaping at him all tongue-tied, saying thanx 2 him, sitting next 2 him, going for a night out with him even if u haven't  had a proper introduction...waah, sheer joy..

Oh Him...can't keep him away for long, can i?...Mr. principle, as I would like 2 call him (doesn't apply anymore though, I guess)..quite the unconventional male lead he was..a good son, dependable friend,  so seedha-saadha that he considered his best friend's love as total 'bakwaas''...and definitely not the flirty type, going behind girls or dating them..somehow, the odd one out among today's guys..had his own perspective in life and dint wanna change himself for anyone (or so he told, a few episodes back)..fascinating indeed, for a guy living in Mumbai...Let us admit it..most of us watched the show for him..we loved analyzing his character..why..we actually loved him..anant bajpai, was, indeed the best character in the beginning of the show.

Together anant and navya pulled us all into their sweet and subtle chemistry, well visible in their small encounters..strangers indeed, but you could see the connection..

And again u all might ask me, what is the point of going back 2 the past?? Sometimes, when the going gets worse, the only consolation is looking back at the good old days...and my condition was pretty much the same as I was watching yesterday's episode..so many questions buzzed through my mind that I totally freaked out..how can a guy and girl, who barely know each other,  fall in love? No friendship,  No understanding, no campus fun and masti..just bang straight into love and saas bahu drama..give me a break creatives, I'm not stupid..or rather I am, for expecting a lot out of their relationship..

When I first came to know that there was a third person in this story ( Sonia, of course), I thought it would take a good two or three months before anant and navya became friends..and I was pretty sure the love story would start after 5 or 6 months..and it was this phase I was looking forward to, like many of you..'the process of falling in love'..I had so many scenes in my  mind..the first few days of getting to know a new friend, his/her likes and dislikes, working together in various college events, coming together to solve a mutual friend's problem, transition from being friends to best friends, and then slowly the 'haq' creeping in, the girl doing all stuff which she wouldn't have done before, the guy helping the girl in bringing out her positives and vice versa, then comes the 'possessiveness' part, the best friend becoming ' the special one', other friends making a couple out of them even if they are not and teasing them to death, all this to be followed by self-introspection, realization, conforming that the feelings are mutual and then confession.

The thing is, we did get to see all of this, well almost..but the way in which it was portrayed is where things went wrong..what could have gone on to become the most beautiful phase of this show, has been ruined to pieces..what happened 2 ritz, appy and ranbeer by the way?? The same friends who could notice navya and anant 'sneaking' glances at each other, could not notice the changes in them when it is so bloody obvious?? Friends are the main cupids in a love story..u need them to add more fuel to the fire..it is so sad that appy, ritz n ranbeer are so underused, considering they are good actors..Speaking of these friends, what excuse could have navya given them, to get down from the bus and wait 4 anant in yesterday's epi?? Another end hanging loose here..

Coming back 2 yesterday's episode, I really don't have much to say considering none of the scenes made sense to me'so let me go straight to 'that moment'...'the hug''..again, I could see glimpses of old anant in the episode..the calmness and composure was there, especially when he questioned navya..my hopes raised further on seeing his expressions after navya's confession..the same serious ones that we saw in the beginning..I thought, perhaps, my boy is back..I liked it even more when he went away from navya  in thinking mode..and lo, in a flash, he was hugging her..and *thud* , my hopes crash-landed on earth..so much impulsiveness for such a confession, if I could call it one..I would have preferred it if anant had done nothing at all there..his silence would have been a brilliant response 2 navya's confession..

The confession..man..isn't it supposed to be one of those landmark moments in a love story..I dunno why, but I always wanted anant  to be the first one 2 blurt out his feelings..and I was expecting something different and unique in this aspect, a more happy and cheerful confession...first of all, there must have been a good run-up or buildup to this confession..there must have been a strong motive/love/passion  behind that confession...here, all I could see was confusion..I never wanted candles or roses or violins,but some nice lines, delivered with the right mix of confidence, anticipation and a pinch of hesitation would have been superb...and as many of u have been screaming, what the hell are these guys doing with the 'bekaboo' song??

Anant and navya's expressions in that scene was..I think I'd rather not venture into that area..the 'laundry list' literally had me 'rofl'ing ( great post Amy)..constipation, lady gaga, stinky sweaty, chillies etc etc..I couldn't help but just agree with u all..seriously, anant has been a bit of a let down in the last two epis..shaheer's acting was pretty patchy, good in certain parts, but it dint quite create the impact..is shaheer perhaps losing interest in his character?? If u ask me, there is still a chance to salvage anant's character..I dunno how, its just my instincts..my message to the creatives, get him back on track..do something, rack ur brains..plsss don't ruin this show..

Finally my take on the future of this show..if the kissing scene is for real, it is the final nail in the coffin for me..from then onwards, drama shall rule this show more than realism ( its already happening btw)..and I will continue 2 watch it, simply because I've become used 2 anant's presence..

p.s. wish sonia was there in the show.. a perfect checkmate 2 this lovestory...atleast things would not have been rushed up...and i also realise that my post is long...but i had to vent out my feelings guys...

Edited by madhu_sridhar - 12 years ago