Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ramy25

@K-- yup it was one of SAGUN's imaginations...but still it seemed better than what we witnessed today among the two leads.
My question to the makers of the show---- Why the hurry?! What was the point? They could have just left it to smiles...there was absolutely NO need for what they showed in the last part of the episode today.

Eeeks even middle school guy and girl don't seem to be like how Anant and Navya appeared to be today.

Somya's overdoing those knitted brows, deer caught in headlight expressions very much these days.

WORD. She's overdoing those eyebrows loads. The same expression when happy, sad or confused.
--HiNa-- thumbnail

yeah right i think all is going to fast

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I too am sort of dissappointed with what the CVs are doing with their characters.
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

I too am sort of dissappointed with what the CVs are doing with their characters.

haan sonia agree with you😭
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
untill sometime it seemed like anant was on his way to self discovery  hence the confusion & change in behavior was happening considering all his suppressed desires were coming to the surface courtesy navya but the manner in which  changes happened  were  disappointing ...the transition  was random making it difficult to comprehend...adding to the woes are the lead characters acting skills or rather lack of it...they just can't get it right...the duo looked awkward throughout the confession  sequence...the very essence of anya is missing(this is not the couple i fell in love with)...the episodes offltate have been very random...moreover if this at all  was the confession  it was a rushed one i personally didn't find it engaging somehow the actors failed to evoke any emotions...it was rather plain & certainly didn't strike a chord with my heart...the show which had such a promising start is somewhere starting to loose its  grip...
Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even i am dissappointed with the stuff they had shown today.
and the hug...omg it was really weird.they were really looking so uncomfortable.and i just dont understand why they r in such a hurry.its just been a month and they have almost reached confession level.
and the most irritating thing i find in the show is navya's expressions.i mean she always looks scared types.i really had very high hopes from this show but now lets see what happens next.
Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kmh24ever

yeah right i think all is going to fast

even i felt so.why such a hurry😕
pheonix1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mru_bee

Hmmm.. way too fast.

Is today's youth interested only in falling in love and getting married? The basic premise of the show which was probably when they pitched to the channel would have been, generation gap.

So they establish two households, one believable and another errr.. umm well the Adams family. Fine enough. But then what? Aren't there other issues facing the youth of today? career choices that can clash with what their parents think ? attitude clashing? something else?

I even think Renuka's angle is pretty neat. Her struggle with her early marriage and now baby.

AN love story should be a part of the whole deal, not something that needs to be rushed. But then again, swooning love angles, marriages ( whether forced or eloped) and family politics gets TRPs or so I have heard.

Some of the posts here are really funny  though.. hehehe..

-- Mru

agree wid u and a gr8 post👏
@bold exactly even i wanted to see something like dis and that is y i started watching this show and now i m😡 what have these CVs done wid their show 
they have confessed their love so fast😕
about the career choices and all agree wid u m also facing the same problem and everyone faces it then y not show it
no hopes left from the show they have already done the damage 

pheonix1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
few days back i had posted a topic that i was kinda disappointed wid the show and every1 told me to w8 and i did so but now
m not able to digest their hugging scene firstly as ever1 pointed out both shaheer's( as if he has found a long lost love after ages) and soumya's( as if a lizard is hugging her) expressions were😕  hope it comes out 2 be a dream seq or else a bye from my side to the show
there were so many things they could have shown but they chose the love story as if they wanted to compete wid the rajdhani express😡
no offense meant to anyone purely my POV
Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Come on guys, whats with all the negative vibe in this forum...inshallah all will be made clear in due course!!!
We can't just give up on Anant and Navya...(although i think the CV'S have given them bipolar personalities😡)