Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Hmmm I never thought I would say this..But Shagun-Anant hug was better than Navya-Anant...🥺

WORD!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Gosh! that was bad...but this one, between the two leads was the WORST hug ever between two leads!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

it was beyond awkward and totally forced.

Shaheer-Somya really need to work on developing comfort with one other with such moments because they seemed totally weird today.

btw what was with that random background song and 360 degree camera rotations bazillion times?!?😳
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aa123.80

@piyu: Nah, Sagun ji se almost shaadi, and Nabya ji se bhaag ke shaadi! 🤣

@Kanks: I know, they were better off on the phone. Atleast Anant didn't have weird hyper antics on the phone.

And I agree with you guys, Shaheer and Soumya so didn't look comfortable in that hug. It didn't even look like one. But CVs have to rush everything na...

I dun have much to do with Shaheer and Soumya, last time I checked, Star News wasn't in my cable package or something. 😳
The thing is Anant was growing onto me, he was like cool and tolerable but boy, my my! He's so hyper. And I still haven't understood whether Shagun's hug to him was an imagination, care to explain, anybody? 😆
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ramy25

WORD!🤣Gosh! that was bad...but this one, between the two leads was the WORST hug ever between two leads!🤣

it was beyond awkward and totally forced.

Shaheer-Somya really need to work on developing comfort with one other with such moments because they seemed totally weird today.

btw what was with that random background song and 360 degree camera rotations bazillion times?!?😳

So Agreed..They are all bekaboo..We get it..No need to get our heads all dizzy and bekaboo with the camera rotations..
And try listening to that "PEHLAAA PYAAR HAI YEHHH"..Goodness the screeching..Their standard "My heart goes all dheem tana" or the title track would have been better..The title track is so nice..Use it!!😛
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

I dun have much to do with Shaheer and Soumya, last time I checked, Star News wasn't in my cable package or something. 😳
The thing is Anant was growing onto me, he was like cool and tolerable but boy, my my! He's so hyper. And I still haven't understood whether Shagun's hug to him was an imagination, care to explain, anybody? 😆

LOL that was an imagination...Shagun imagined the hug bit...she was standing in the living room with those tiffin boxes and imagining even the stuff like Anant asking permission from his brother to go alone as he had to pick someone...etc...I mean how come she imagined this bit? 😲😆
But the point is..it was an imagination..😆
Edited by Bushy_92 - 12 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mru_bee

Hmmm.. way too fast.

Is today's youth interested only in falling in love and getting married? The basic premise of the show which was probably when they pitched to the channel would have been, generation gap.

So they establish two households, one believable and another errr.. umm well the Adams family. Fine enough. But then what? Aren't there other issues facing the youth of today? career choices that can clash with what their parents think ? attitude clashing? something else?

I even think Renuka's angle is pretty neat. Her struggle with her early marriage and now baby.

AN love story should be a part of the whole deal, not something that needs to be rushed. But then again, swooning love angles, marriages ( whether forced or eloped) and family politics gets TRPs or so I have heard.

Some of the posts here are really funny  though.. hehehe..

-- Mru

Mru - I think the problem here is not just the youth... it is these channel-wallas and makers of the show as well. What looks good on paper may not be conceptualized well enough for the sensibilities of the audience. It is so weird that amidst the TRPs chakkar, the plot is lost down the rabbit hole and all that is left is saas-bahu melodrama, steamy romance scenes, endless eyelocks, kitchen politics, etc ... the subtle romance between two teenagers, the time required for them to understand each other enough to fall in love, elder sister's situation etc get lost in translation

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes Kanks, it was an imagination. Sagun ji was actually standing next to the servant and imagining stuff. 🤣 And I agree, Anant is high on sugar all the time it seems.

@Ramy25: Totally, they need to work on that. They're already new, and their visible discomfort made it look worse.
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

It was an imagination..You see the pirablem is that Shagun ji has an over-imaginative  mind..😆
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
@K- Yeah that was Shagun ji's imagination & their hug too was a part of it..

anyway Im Off to the discussion guys..

have fun..Hope for their sake only they 'll be back on track..or else..Gone cause..

PS-It seems the "kiss" was a part of Navya's day dreaming :P
Edited by piya2025 - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@K-- yup it was one of SAGUN's imaginations...but still it seemed better than what we witnessed today among the two leads.
My question to the makers of the show---- Why the hurry?! What was the point? They could have just left it to smiles...there was absolutely NO need for what they showed in the last part of the episode today.

Eeeks even middle school guy and girl don't seem to be like how Anant and Navya appeared to be today.

Somya's overdoing those knitted brows, deer caught in headlight expressions very much these days.
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

Anant's expressions were literally like he had seen Lady Gaga right in front of him and Navya's were like she wanted to "GO"...ya know..."go use the restroom" sorta expressions.🤣

Oh lord save me!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I so wanna see the "hug" now ... its "huge"