Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aa123.80

@bold: 🀣
Sagun ji aur Anant ji? I bet your post would please Sagun and her didi! πŸ˜†

Hahaha Besht um Besht ji..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay so it was a totally misplaced hug...especially seeing it come from Anant's side. Navya tells him in uber slow...robotic style that she likes to be with him. Anant walks a lil bit away and thinks about Navya's words...and LO & BEHOLD this Bumblebee on sugar high just sprints to her and hugs her?!?!?😳 Ummm What about his thoughts? his feelings? He just goes by what Navya says/feels?! Weird.

It was a very bad episode. Very patchy in terms of content, editing as well as acting.

Anant's expressions were literally like he had seen Lady Gaga right in front of him and Navya's were like she wanted to "GO"...ya know..."go use the restroom" sorta expressions.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
@laddoo598- Thats probably Anant saw her coming or running towards him But Udhar Bechari Navya was too shocked to get a sudden hug..huh thats what i'd call it.. But seriously on a better note-I couldn't find a reason of that hug..It was that unnecessary.. Like that "Pick navya up" scene.

Lets see..What Next?

Shagun k sath Shadi..

Phir barbadi..

Then again A Shadi?

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Arey yaar Anu...few days back i happened to stumble upon this SBS video and what i saw was Shaheer and Soumya were very much comfortable hugging each other...they were doing all fun and masti...and Shaheer was even pulling Navya towards him to "practice" the hugging bit πŸ˜†
Don't make me imagine these two in those kinda romantic scenes with those horrible uncomfortable looks πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

LOL Bushy I've seen that segment...I think Shaheer is relatively more comfortable maybe but Soumya looked uncomfortable there also...she had the same Navya-like expression on her faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I found it amusing when I saw it then but I didn't know that the ACTUAL scene would have the same or maybe WORSE expressionsπŸ˜†

I still think they both need to work on their comfort level...especially now that the show is on a fast track to show romaaantic scenes soon I'm sureπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Roflll. Kanks, yeah maybe they showed wrong promos initially. πŸ˜† Seems that way, considering kahaan se kahaan le gaye.

@red: 🀣 🀣 🀣
🀣 I haven't seen the hug on the pei, but I saw a bit of some offscreen seg, and it looked really awkward. Seriously...

No babe, listen up - I think Navya and Anant delivered classic-constipated expressions. They're so much better talking on phone, at least they make sense, I am sure that is enough to feed the audience's raging hormone, this is eventually going to become a nightmare, and I am protective bout my potatoes. Yuck. They are funnily fatal. What a wastage of time, sometimes! πŸ€£
Edited by -Kanky- - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

Okay so it was a totally misplaced hug...especially seeing it come from Anant's side. Navya tells him in uber slow...robotic style that she likes to be with him. Anant walks a lil bit away and thinks about Navya's words...and LO & BEHOLD this Bumblebee on sugar high just sprints to her and hugs her?!?!?😳 Ummm What about his thoughts? his feelings? He just goes by what Navya says/feels?! Weird.

It was a very bad episode. Very patchy in terms of content, editing as well as acting.

Anant's expressions were literally like he had seen Lady Gaga right in front of him and Navya's were like she wanted to "GO"...ya know..."go use the restroom" sorta expressions.🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: piya2025

@laddoo598- Thats probably Anant saw her coming or running towards him But Udhar Bechari Navya was too shocked to get a sudden hug..huh thats what i'd call it.. But seriously on a better note-I couldn't find a reason of that hug..It was that unnecessary.. Like that "Pick navya up" scene.

Lets see..What Next?

Shagun k sath Shadi..

Phir barbadi..

Then again A Shadi?

Why do I have this image of kekta maiya with an evil smile in my head? πŸ˜›
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL Bushy I've seen that segment...I think Shaheer is relatively more comfortable maybe but Soumya looked uncomfortable there also...she had the same Navya-like expression on her faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I found it amusing when I saw it then but I didn't know that the ACTUAL scene would have the same or maybe WORSE expressionsπŸ˜†

I still think they both need to work on their comfort level...especially now that the show is on a fast track to show romaaantic scenes soon I'm sureπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh...the girl gives the same expressions that its hard to make out if she is comfortable or uncomfortable...πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Not my fault πŸ˜†

I can see the wedding track coming soon...πŸ€”πŸ˜†
I don't understand one thing...WHY are they rushing it?? This was supposed to be a good track and i am sure this would have also garnered some good TRP's...then why such rush?? πŸ˜•
Now what will they do next?? Again a proposal...then again a clinging to each other scene... then hand holding..and hand freeing thing?? πŸ˜•
I have seen this somewhere?? Where did i see this stuff before?? πŸ€”
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@piyu: Nah, Sagun ji se almost shaadi, and Nabya ji se bhaag ke shaadi! 🀣

@Kanks: I know, they were better off on the phone. Atleast Anant didn't have weird hyper antics on the phone.

And I agree with you guys, Shaheer and Soumya so didn't look comfortable in that hug. It didn't even look like one. But CVs have to rush everything na...
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

Anant's expressions were literally like he had seen Lady Gaga right in front of him and Navya's were like she wanted to "GO"...ya know..."go use the restroom" sorta expressions.🀣🀣

πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£U bet!! πŸ€£
Edited by Bushy_92 - 12 years ago