Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Lets say that does happen..Then what next..they go live in a cottage at the hills..Anant works as a majdoor..Navya sings with the lambs, and the birds, while Anant is away breaking stones..She collects firewood and cooks for him..And they live happily ever afterπŸ˜†

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
And they'll be like "Paise ka kya, humara pyaar hi kaafi hai!!" 🀣 🀣 🀣
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: naina_raina

For the past one week, from when the picnic discussion happened Anant has been getting on my nerves..

The only good scenes are the ones at Navya's home these days.

Havent watched today's episode yet, but if they actually had a confession and that hug/kiss already, I am seriously disappointed.
What is the rush CVs? Shaadi bhi isi trip mein karvadoge kya?

LMAO bas usi ki kami hai...woh bhi karvaa hi dein is picnic mein...poora swaha yahin ho jaayegaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can't understand that Anant???any way I am really happy that Anant madly in love with Navya...
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ishita, you know I dun think it's kinda sane to feel irritated of TV characters when you can just laugh at them. Anant's definitely gotten absurd and I dun get a thing out of the promo, quite honestly. I won't call it ruining the character, given the show is still fresh - there are chances, the kid delivered misleading promos and this is how he's going to get, eventually, sickeningly stupid. 

Navya's evolving, Anant's getting dumber. I dunno what's wrong really, but I kind of hope Anant's turns that crisp, no-nonsense and principle-ridden boy that he was introduced as. The hug thing was so funny, by the way today. It was like the cab driver had forced em to hug each other. 

Kankshita
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
HOLY Freaking MOLY! World's most HOWLARIOUS expressions were at display during that "HUG" moment!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

OTTness to the EXTREME! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 It looked so darn weird!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 and forced!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naina_raina

For the past one week, from when the picnic discussion happened Anant has been getting on my nerves..

The only good scenes are the ones at Navya's home these days.

Havent watched today's episode yet, but if they actually had a confession and that hug/kiss already, I am seriously disappointed.
What is the rush CVs? Shaadi bhi isi trip mein karvadoge kya?

WORD. The scene between her and daadi and her and her dad was so well shot and well written. The rest is all blahhh...
naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@piya2025 - Piya - Thanks for the update.. I could almost picture the scenes..

I think the CVs are now re-inventing the characters and track to go along a more melo-dramatic line..

Today's episode seems OTT and for calm, steady, traditional Anant and Navya so out-of-
character.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Bushy - I can sooo imagine what Navya's expression must've been like? Shifty eyed glances, knitted eyebrows, frowning/pained (I would've said worse, but am keeping my thoughts to myself) expressions ...

Anant - Alternating between a Kid-high-on-candy to pained (realization-like) expressions ...

Looks like this wasn't a pleasant experience to either of them.

Exactly Mc...it felt like they both were not comfortable with this hug...He was clinging to her she was giving those weird expressions...
I have nothing to say about the HUG...so worst it was...πŸ˜†
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
@Ishu & Bushy-No problem..
Ahh! Actually i wanted to confirm myself that what i have seen actually "what I have seen"🀣

Err..Bushy-Right? The hug so really confusing..Esp the way he huged? Why he hugged her?:P & Anant expression it was something as if he ate some hot chillies..Anybody felt like that?🀣

So its decided,I actually find it difficult to "udaoying mazak" s'thing I dont like..As my life right now just "sucks" & i dont have anything better do..I'll watch it but stop discussing  orelse I'll go mad discussing this person called "Anant"🀣
aa123.80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kanky-

Ishita, you know I dun think it's kinda sane to feel irritated of TV characters when you can just laugh at them. Anant's definitely gotten absurd and I dun get a thing out of the promo, quite honestly. I won't call it ruining the character, given the show is still fresh - there are chances, the kid delivered misleading promos and this is how he's going to get, eventually, sickeningly stupid. 

Navya's evolving, Anant's getting dumber. I dunno what's wrong really, but I kind of hope Anant's turns that crisp, no-nonsense and principle-ridden boy that he was introduced as. The hug thing was so funny, by the way today. It was like the cab driver had forced em to hug each other. 

Kankshita

Roflll. Kanks, yeah maybe they showed wrong promos initially. πŸ˜† Seems that way, considering kahaan se kahaan le gaye.

@red: 🀣 🀣 🀣
🀣 I haven't seen the hug on the pei, but I saw a bit of some offscreen seg, and it looked really awkward. Seriously...